Human Resources - HR Business Partner jobs
57 Matching Jobs
HR Business Partner jobs
- Featured JobBanburyPermanent£58,000 - £62,000
As a generalist HR Business Partner within Bibby's wider HR function, you will partner and support the relevant business area Director to ensure the various change programmes and live people projects are landed effectively alongside managing all aspects of the wider business unit people agenda.
SloughPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- To act as a trusted partner to Bibby's senior leadership team
- Develop a HR agenda aligned to the global strategy and people plan
We are looking for a HR Business Partner (Global) to join our client at their office based in Slough, supporting the IT client group for the European region, with some global responsibilities too.
You will have strong HR Business Partnering experience, within a European, International or Global remit, and be happy to travel internationally fairly regularly.
LeedsPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- HR Business Partner (Global) based in Slough. International travel required
- Working with in-country HR teams to deliver HR agenda and HR operations
As an experienced business partner, you will be partnering two senior directors of the business. You will be responsible for creating and delivering an integrated Strategic People Plan for the commercial teams located in the Leeds site.
CanterburyPermanent£41,000 - £42,000
- Leading FMCG organisation
An HR Business Partner is required for an 18 month contract to be based in East Kent. This is an excellent opportunity for an Business Partner with a strong generalist background to join a large not for profit organisation.
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £80,000
- 18 month contract working for a leading not for profit organisation in Kent
- Excellent opportunity for an HR Business Partner
Reporting to the Head of HR Operations, your role will be to help develop and to execute the company 'People Strategy', acting as a strategic Business Partner to allocated business areas, to support and deliver 'people' initiatives throughout the company. You will be a key member of the business Leadership team, and the HR leadership team.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Must have experience as a HR Business Partner within Financial Services.
- Must have HR Generalist experience in Financial Services
Our client is looking for a HR Business Partner to support the business through delivery of the people plan. You will partnering with senior stakeholders in the business across a range of HR activities including organisational development, change management, talent management, performance management, employee communications, and employee relations.
SloughPermanent£50,000 - £57,000
- HR Business Partner - Media Business
- Central London - Paying up to £50k
A HR Business Partner role, supporting manufacturing sites in Slough and Stowmarket.
Requires travel to each site twice per week - a car is provided.
Applicants must have strong experience in Industrial Relations/IR, Trade Unions liaison, developing talent and succession planning, and HR projects.
LondonTemporary£45,000 - £55,000
- HR Business Partner role supporting Slough and Stowmarket manufacturing sites
- Must have good experience in IR/ER and Trade Unions, prepared to travel weekly
HR Business Partner - Education FM
London office with national remit
6 month cover
£45k - £55k depending on experience
My client is looking to bring on an experienced HR Business Partner to provide support to their front line facilities staff. This is a hands on, operational role with support from a share services centre.
The role has a national remit so will involve travel.
Newcastle upon TynePermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- HR Business Partner - 6 month cover
- Experience in Education Facilities Management essential
Reporting to the Head of HR and based from Newcastle, the HR Business Partner will be integral to supporting the continued long-term growth and success of the bus
West EndTemporary£40,000 - £42,000
- Global Manufactuer
The HR Business Partner will work with their assigned Executive Directors and Senior Leadership teams to deliver on all people aspects of the organisation's business priorities, linking in with the wider HR and People strategy. The successful candidate will be an operational and strategic lead to ensure their assigned client group fulfils their people objectives to deliver on critical programmes for the organisation
- Fantastic opportunity to joing a leading brand in the Charity Sector
- Proven HRBP experience required