Human Resources - HR Business Partner jobs
70 Matching Jobs
HR Business Partner jobs
- Featured JobChertseyPermanent
This is an exciting opportunity for a Regional HR Business Partner to join a market leading property developer in Chertsey
Featured JobEast Riding of YorkshirePermanent
- An exciting opportunity to join a market leading property developer in Chertsey
- Must have credible Multi-site HR business partnering experience
Michael Page is pleased to be working in partnership with Howdens Joinery Supply Division, a true Yorkshire success story and FTSE 250 business, to source a talented and passionate HR Business Partner. If working for a Sunday Times Top 30 Employer interests you, please read on.
Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Strategic change in a high growth, fast paced consumer business
- HR partnering role with senior stakeholders
As the Law Society are due to embark on a significant period of change, they are looking to recruit a Head of People Planning and Program delivery. The purpose of this role will be to drive the design and planning of the people programme to ensure strategy delivery, commissioning and retain oversight on delivery, and develop strong stakeholder relationships through communication and engagement
Featured JobLondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- HR Strategy
- HR Generalist
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Human Resources or Diversity and Inclusion professional to join the UK's leading employer network covering all aspects of equality and inclusion.
You will join with the specific remit of developing, implementing and continuously reviewing the body's global D&I strategy.
This is perfect for anyone with Diversity experience, international experience and experience of working in a commercial business.
OxfordshirePermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- This is a fantastic opportunity within a leading Not for Profit
- This would fit anyone with a commercial or entrepreneurial outlook
As a generalist EMEA HR Business Partner, you will partner and support the relevant business area Director to ensure the various change programmes and live people projects are landed effectively alongside managing all aspects of the wider business unit people agenda from a generalist HR perspective.
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £77,000
- Great internationally focused strategic HR Business Partner role
- Supported by a first class HR team and COE
This is a great opportunity for a commercial and innovative Senior HR Business Partner to join a fast growing business with a focus on providing high quality support to the UK Media, Tickets, and Restaurants businesses.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- A brand new opportunity to join a Technology company
- Must have experience in a large HR matrix structure within IT or Retail.
Senior HRBP - Corporate HQ Role within a global transportation business based in London for experienced and ambitious individual.
Kings LynnPermanent£35,000 - £44,000
- Client Group Management
- Policy Improvement and Delivery
An opportunity to work as an HR Business Partner for a professional body based in Kings Lynn.
South West EnglandPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Interesting business
A key part of the UK HR Operational Team, the HR Business Partner will contribute to HR strategy as well as working closely with site based leadership teams and the local HR representatives in providing HR leadership.
- Amazing opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner
- Regional role across South West and M5