Human Resources - HR Business Partner jobs
69 Matching Jobs
HR Business Partner jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Human Resources or Diversity and Inclusion professional to join the UK's leading employer network covering all aspects of equality and inclusion.
You will join with the specific remit of developing, implementing and continuously reviewing the body's global D&I strategy.
This is perfect for anyone with Diversity experience, international experience and experience of working in a commercial business.
Featured JobSuttonPermanent£100,000 - £101,000
- This is a fantastic opportunity within a leading Not for Profit
- This would fit anyone with a commercial or entrepreneurial outlook
G4S is a FTSE 250 Group operating in over 110 countries with revenues of c£6.9billion and recognised as the international market leader in the provision of integrated security and outsourced solutions. The Secure Solutions business is the largest division in the UK operation, generating c£400m with 20,000 employees and has a need to appoint a Senior HR Business Partner
Newcastle upon TynePermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- International market leader
- Outstanding opportunity
The HR Business Partner is responsible for ensuring that the broader HR function works effectively across the subsidiary companies and for advising and influencing at a strategic level within the businesses.
- Regional HRBP role covering the North
- UK wide distribution business
You will provide technical HR expertise and coaching to key stakeholders turning strategic and operational intent into delivery of HR objectives from promoting employee engagement to growing talent and supporting change.
BristolPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner
- Permanent role
Michael Page Human Resources is acknowledged as one of the leading recruitment companies for human resources with over 40 years of recruitment expertise and a team of specialist consultants based in offices nationwide.
ManchesterPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR BP
- Permanent opportunity in Bristol
The HRBP role will support the People Director in delivering an inspiring People Strategy. The guardian of the client's organisational values and ensuring their people are at the heart of everything they do, the HRBP will support the extended leadership team and group managers in all People matters across the employee life cycle.
ManchesterTemporary£200 - £270 per day (£51,996 - £70,195)
- HR Business Partner required for fast paced, growing Manchester SME
- Strong operational and business partner experienced required
The interim HR Business Partner will be responsible for providing an efficient and effective HR Service across the Organisation
HertfordshirePermanent£48,000 - £50,000
- Interim HR Business Partner required for Immediate start
- To support the Organisation through a busy period of change
The HR Business Partner role, based in Hertfordshire, will be supporting the commercial functions within the business to enable them to drive performance in a competitive market. The role will have a day-to-day HR remit, coupled with a steadily increasing strategic business partnering remit, including coaching and guiding managers, projects and Learning & Development.
BedfordshirePermanent£45,000 - £53,000
- Growing Pharmaceuticals Business
- Seeking proven HR Business Partner
The HR (People) Business Partner role is a healthy mix of operational and strategic HR responsibilities and is perfect for someone who can work at pace, deal with change and inject energy and enthusiasm to drive the business forward.
EnglandTemporary£45,000 - £50,000
- Global FMCG brand
- Seeking aspirational HR Business Partner
As an integral member of the assigned business area leadership team you will design, develop and deliver an integrated, comprehensive, solution-focused People Plan that enables effective delivery of their Business Plan.
- Amazing opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner
- Regional role, nationwide travel / work from home