Human Resources - HR Business Partner jobs
51 Matching Jobs
HR Business Partner jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Human Resources or Diversity and Inclusion professional to join the UK's leading employer network covering all aspects of equality and inclusion.
You will join with the specific remit of developing, implementing and continuously reviewing the body's global D&I strategy.
This is perfect for anyone with Diversity experience, international experience and experience of working in a commercial business.
City of LondonTemporary£55,000 - £70,000
- This is a fantastic opportunity within a leading Not for Profit
- This would fit anyone with a commercial or entrepreneurial outlook
Maternity cover contract for a Senior HR Manager with a leading international media organisation
MaidstoneTemporary£30,000 - £35,000
- Experience as an International HR Business Partner
- Strong knowledge of German employment law
Michael Page is working with a UK wide business who are looking to recruit an interim HR Business Partner for a initial 6 month contract.
BedfordPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- 6 month contract for an HR Advisor
- Generalist role supporting a large site in Kent
The HR Business Partner role will be the main operational contact for this successful logistics business based in Bedford.
OxfordPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Market leading business
- Opportunity to work with senior management
As a Senior HR Business Partner you will be responsible for owning and leading all HR processes within allocated client groups at country level, delivering the people agenda in line with the business strategy. On top of this you will be managing and driving the newly set up shared service admin function and driving its success.
BirminghamPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Fantastic number 2 role to the HRD as a Senior HR Business Partner
- Additional responsibility to make a success of a brand new shared services
As HR Project Manager you will work closely with the HR Director, wider HR team and senior stakeholders on simultaneous people projects underpinning the overarching business and change strategy.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- HR Change
- HR Business Partner
The HR Business Partner leads and manages the people management related to their area as well as the change management projects in line with the Division Manager.
The HRBP shares the responsibility for the goals and targets delivery with his/her Division Manager.
South West EnglandTemporary£45,000 - £50,000
- HR Business Partner
- International Technology business
We are looking for a talented and committed HR Business Partner to play a critical role in managing the human capital capability requirements.
BristolTemporary£55,000 - £60,000
- Amazing opportunity for an experienced Regional HR Business Partner
- Potentially Interim to Perm
This role will support the delivery of an exciting transformation project to ensure successful delivery of the change agenda.
- Amazing opportunity for a experienced HR Business Partner
- Interim or Contract - The role offers up to £60.000 or around £300 day rate