Human Resources - HR Business Partner jobs
61 Matching Jobs
HR Business Partner jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Human Resources or Diversity and Inclusion professional to join the UK's leading employer network covering all aspects of equality and inclusion.
You will join with the specific remit of developing, implementing and continuously reviewing the body's global D&I strategy.
This is perfect for anyone with Diversity experience, international experience and experience of working in a commercial business.
BradfordPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- This is a fantastic opportunity within a leading Not for Profit
- This would fit anyone with a commercial or entrepreneurial outlook
An opportunity to develop and scope out a HR Business Partner position from a generalist role after a significant period of change for the organisation. Really feel as though you are adding value to the organisation and part of a growing organisation that is bought in to the importance of HR for a successful business.
- Progressive, growing organisation with change agenda
- High profile organisation with International prescence
An International manufacturing business based north of Bradford City Centre are looking to recruit a HR Business Partner for a long term contract. This is an excellent opportunity for a CIPD generalist candidate to progress into an exciting business partnering role.
West LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- International manufacturing business based in Bradford
- Long term contract with potential for extension
As Junior HR Business Partner you will be working closely with the HR Leadership Team to ensure and implement the operational delivery of our organisation and people strategy.
BradfordTemporary£35,000 - £40,000
- Global FMCG Brand
- Junior HR Business Partner
An excellent 12 month contract is available in Bradford for a HR Business Partner to start in September. This is a great opportunity to work closely with senior management and be developed by a very knowledgeable and proactive HRD.
Chester Le StreetPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Well known, International brand based close to Bradford
- Excellent HRD that enjoys developing and adding value to the HR team
Regional role covering Cumbria and the North East of England.
BasingstokePermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Permanent role based in Durham
- £40k + car + bonus
This is a broad generalist Business Partnering opportunity where a hands on operational generalist will have the opportunity to partner with their client group ensuring that all HR matters are managed and dealt with in a timely matter. The role will also be involved in various projects across the hider group.
SloughPermanent£40,000 - £42,000
- Great opportunity to join this business in a newly created role
- Broad generalist role with a large business
As HR Business Partner your purpose is to create a culture of excellence, creating the conditions for helping people be their 'best' selves. You will manage BAU HR activities as well as drive specific HR projects and initiatives - across the UK, the Netherlands and Germany.
- Great Generalist HR role for a very exciting software business near Slough
- European exposure including teams in The Neatherlands and Germany
My client is looking for an HR Business Partner to join them in a multi-site role on a term time only basis or term time plus additional days. Excellent opportunity for a strategic and operational HR professional.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- HR Business Partner working for a leading educational establishment
- Rare Fixed term contract to work term time only
The HR Business Partner leads and manages the people management related to their area as well as the change management projects in line with the Division Manager.
The HRBP shares the responsibility for the goals and targets delivery with his/her Division Manager.
- HR Business Partner
- International Technology business