Human Resources - HR Business Partner jobs
64 Matching Jobs
HR Business Partner jobs
- Featured JobChertseyPermanent
This is an exciting opportunity for a Regional HR Business Partner to join a market leading property developer in Chertsey
Featured JobEast Riding of YorkshirePermanent
- An exciting opportunity to join a market leading property developer in Chertsey
- Must have credible Multi-site HR business partnering experience
Michael Page is pleased to be working in partnership with Howdens Joinery Supply Division, a true Yorkshire success story and FTSE 250 business, to source a talented and passionate HR Business Partner. If working for a Sunday Times Top 30 Employer interests you, please read on.
Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Strategic change in a high growth, fast paced consumer business
- HR partnering role with senior stakeholders
As the Law Society are due to embark on a significant period of change, they are looking to recruit a Head of People Planning and Program delivery. The purpose of this role will be to drive the design and planning of the people programme to ensure strategy delivery, commissioning and retain oversight on delivery, and develop strong stakeholder relationships through communication and engagement
Featured JobLondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- HR Strategy
- HR Generalist
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Human Resources or Diversity and Inclusion professional to join the UK's leading employer network covering all aspects of equality and inclusion.
You will join with the specific remit of developing, implementing and continuously reviewing the body's global D&I strategy.
This is perfect for anyone with Diversity experience, international experience and experience of working in a commercial business.
NorthamptonshirePermanent£38,000 - £42,000
- This is a fantastic opportunity within a leading Not for Profit
- This would fit anyone with a commercial or entrepreneurial outlook
This established and national Charity has a requirement for an experienced Regional HR Business Partner to work with the Business and build effective relationships to enable enhanced business performance, capability and engagement.
BristolTemporary£35,000 - £37,000
- HR Manager
Interim HR Business Partner
CardiffTemporary£35,000 - £36,000
- Excellent opportunity fo a highly experienced HR Business Partner
- full time or part time role
Interim HR Business Partner opportunity for about 3 or 4 months
CardiffPermanent£35,000 - £36,000
- Interim role in Cardiff area
- great role for an experienced HR BP
The HR Business Partner is required to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business that is high quality, proactive and value adding.
RugbyPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Excellent opportiny for an experienced HR Business Partner
- Permanent role in Cardiff
The role of HR Business Partner is to partner the VP and Directors of a Business unit in all aspects of their people agenda. Working closely with the leadership team this role is a true BP role, focusing on value add HR solutions. ER activity is largely outsourced.
- 2 new roles for HR Business Partners based from Rugby
- Covering sites across the UK