Human Resources - HR Business Partner jobs
58 Matching Jobs
HR Business Partner jobs
- Featured JobSuttonPermanent£100,000 - £101,000
G4S is a FTSE 250 Group operating in over 110 countries with revenues of c£6.9billion and recognised as the international market leader in the provision of integrated security and outsourced solutions. The Secure Solutions business is the largest division in the UK operation, generating c£400m with 20,000 employees and has a need to appoint a Senior HR Business Partner
Featured JobBanburyPermanent£58,000 - £62,000
- International market leader
- Outstanding opportunity
As a generalist HR Business Partner within Bibby's wider HR function, you will partner and support the relevant business area Director to ensure the various change programmes and live people projects are landed effectively alongside managing all aspects of the wider business unit people agenda.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £70,000
- To act as a trusted partner to Bibby's senior leadership team
- Develop a HR agenda aligned to the global strategy and people plan
The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) will align closely with our Financial Services and Professional Services Business Units in EMEA to help execute business objectives through various talent strategies. The HRBP provides guidance to senior managers on a wide variety of topics, partnering with other HR centres of excellence to develop solutions for the business.
BedfordshirePermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- A brand new opportunity to join a leading firm in Financial Services
- Must have HR Generalist experience in Financial and Professional Services
The Regional HR Business Partner role is based in Beds/Herts/Bucks with travel to the south of England to ensure the smooth and professional implementation of the people agenda, with a focus on ER, Recruitment and Talent. This is for proven HR professionals looking for autonomy, freedom to manage their own diary and the chance to make an impact on a business going through positive changes.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- Household name in Retail
- Seeking Regional HR Business Partner for the South
To deliver their vision that they are developing an innovative and collaborative culture that creates value for their people and clients, and enables them to achieve superior and sustainable results for everyone to enjoy and feel proud of.
City of LondonTemporary£35,000 - £40,000
- Must have experience as a HR Business Partner.
- Must have experience in a large HR matrix structure.
As HR Business Partner you will report into the Head of HR and assume responsibility for several client groups, both within the UK and further afield.
North YorkshirePermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- HR Business Partner position based in London
- Junior HRBP with FTSE 250 business
The HR Business Partner role will be aligned to a head office environment, and will be a strategically focused role, with transactional HR managed by a team of Advisors. Our medium-sized client has ambitious growth plans to grow via acquisition, and is looking for someone who can contribute to the long term growth and success.
- HR Business Partner position based in York
- Partnering with senior leaders and operating with a commercial focus
The HR Business Partner will undertake a full generalist HRBP post at a time of change for the organisation, working operationally and strategically with a diverse client group and a mix of day-to-day and project work
NottinghamPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Excellent interim post for a leading Professional Association
- Generalist Business Partner role and competitive daily rate
Reporting into the HR Director the HR Business Partner will focus on Change Management, Learning & Development, Reward, Engagement and Succession Planning. They will also work closely and build trusted relationships with the MD for Sales and their senior management team and supervise and develop the Senior HR Advisor based in Nottingham
East MidlandsTemporary£55,000 - £60,000
- HR Business Partner
- Successful Global Client
An exciting position has arisen for an experienced HR Business Partner to work within a leading logistics company for a 12 month contract based within the East Midlands.
- HR Business Partner - Logistics - East Midlands
- HR Manager - HR Buisness Partner - HR - Human Resources