Human Resources - HR Consultant jobs
9 Matching Jobs
HR Consultant jobs
- AberdeenTemporary£13 - £15 per hour (£27,038 - £31,198)
This is an excellent opportunity for a HR Analyst to work with a global organisation in a busy human resources function. The role will focus around workday.
BristolTemporary£400 - £426 per day (£103,992 - £110,751)
- 4 Month contract
- Working with a multinational utility company
As a Diversity & Inclusion Project Manager you will be responsible for delivery. and drive activity across a number of specific diversity and inclusion projects.
CoventryTemporary£350 - £400 per day (£90,993 - £103,992)
- Urgent requirement for an experienced D&I Specialist
- Contract role (inside of IR35)
As Diversity Consultant you will be based in Coventry and be part of a regional team, delivering and driving activity across a number of diversity & inclusion projects to ensure the Organisation achieves its success measures.
WatfordPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Developing key projects related to Diversity and Inclusion
- Playinga privotal role on the Peroject Group
I'm working with an internationally respected business that is looking to hire an HR Operations Analyst to join their team in Watford.
BathTemporary£275 - £290 per day (£71,495 - £75,394)
- Global brand that is growing
- Opportunity to be involved in developing of new HR system
I am looking for a workforce planning specialist for my client who would be able to review workforce planning approach; recommend and introduce appropriate models and techniques to the business with a view to building a robust but simple workforce planning strategy which suits the organisation's current and future needs.
ManchesterPermanent£50,000 - £70,000
- Excellent opportunity has present itself for an experienced workforce planner
- 6 months contract initially
Working with a range of clients providing consultancy services for a range of HR specialisms
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £43,000
- Professional Services organsation seeking experienced HR Consultants
- Seeking candidates with specialist HR experience
Responsible for all levels of recruitment of temporary and permanent staff across the network of SCEU. Provide advice and support to Group Companies when required to ensure that recruitment is delivered to meet the Company's requirements. Senior HR Executive reporting to the Department General Manager, Human Resources & Facilities Department.
LondonTemporary£40,000 - £50,000
- Must have experience in in-house Talent Acquisition and HR
- Must be at least CIPD level 7 qualified
Exciting 12 month role with a major logistics company.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- HRIS & Project Role - 12 month FTC
- £50k FTE - 3 days a week
My client are a law firm advising in a number of areas, including company/commercial, employment, HR and immigration. We work with more than 200 domestic and international companies situated in the UK and other major European countries. Their clients range in size from start-ups with only a handful of employees, to global organisations operating around the world.
- A brand new opportunity to join a law firm.
- Must have HR Generalist experience in Financial and Professional Services