Human Resources - HR Consultant jobs
11 Matching Jobs
HR Consultant jobs
- BradfordTemporary£250 - £300 per day (£64,995 - £77,994)
A HR Consultant is required for a 12 month contract (day rate only) in Bradford to start as soon as possible.
EdinburghTemporary£35,000 - £45,000
- Long term contract available - up to 12 months
- Immediate start available on a day rate basis only
An exciting opportunity for an HR Consultant to take on a generalist role which will have a key focus on projects including (but not extensive of) restructures, settlement agreements, employee surveys, talent reviews and future fit initiatives.
HertfordshirePermanent£40,000 - £44,000
- Become a member of an exciting and fast paced organisation
- 12 month FTC based in Edinburgh
The HR Projects Officer is responsible for leading on the delivery of a number of high profile projects within the Employer of Choice programme. This is an exciting opportunity to make a difference to an organisation that has recently gone through change.
LeedsTemporary£40,000 - £45,000
- Prominent Public Sector organisation
- Seeking HR Projects Officer
A HR Project Specialist is required for a contract position, to start as soon as possible. The contract will be for a minimum of 7 months however there is a possibility that the contract could be extended for an additional 6 months.
BristolTemporary£225 - £270 per day (£58,496 - £70,195)
- Immediate starrt available although short notice will be considered
- Excellent project position with a well known employer
To support and provide leadership to all medical workforce strategies and programmes within the organisation, ensuring the provision of high quality, outcome focused medical workforce strategies and solutions to directorates and specialties.
Sunbury-On-ThamesTemporary£350 - £450 per day (£90,993 - £116,991)
- Excellent opportunity for an experienced HR generalist
- Interim role in Bristol
The HR Project Manager will be responsible for the timely delivery of large and complex learning focused projects, the development and execution of end to end project plans and working closely with senior stakeholder across the business to implement change.
City of LondonPermanent£35,000 - £38,500
- Michael Page are working with the world's leading integrated oil and gas company
- Looking for a HR Project Manager for a learning service environment
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following experience and technical skills:
- Provide professional expertise in a few key areas to drive effective decision-making and deliver a consistent employee relations experience.
- Provide practical advice and guidance, with professional and technical knowledge of what works and what is required.
- You will be expected to work within a multi-disciplinary (matrix) team to deliver business outcomes, and to work autonomously in providing advice and proposals in relation to complex matters to managers.
- The Consultant will provide operational support and guidance to managers and supervisors and ensures the appropriate level of intervention and high quality work.
- Apply corporate policies and frameworks, suggesting approaches and actions that deliver the right outcome.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- HR Consultant - Regional Role
- Must have experience working in Multi Site Organisations
To provide a comprehensive HR Consultancy service to a range of clients, primarily international clients with subsidiaries or branches in the UK and Europe.
This is a full blown HR Business Partner consulting role that will work with and support a dedicated set of clients, but which will also operate as part of a team to support the full range of clients engaged by the business.
- Must have experience as a HR Generalist
- HR Consultant for clients in most professional sectors
The Senior HR Projects Consultant will be required to provide effective solutions to a number of key projects. The key responsibilities will be to integrate effective HR processes, programs and practises into the daily operation, identify areas for process improvement and recommend pragmatic solutions and to ensure all aspects of the employee lifecycle are mapped out and delivered.
BuckinghamshirePermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- HR Project Consultant
- HR Consultant - Manufacturing
The role is strategically focused and is an interesting mix of analysing data with articulating its meaning to illustrate how HR can add value to the business.
- Well-respected Retail Bank
- Looking for People Insight Manager