Human Resources - HR Consultant jobs
7 Matching Jobs
HR Consultant jobs
- LondonPermanent£41,000 - £52,000
The post holder will be an integral part of the Firm's Employment law team which has grown significantly in recent years. This is an exciting opportunity for a keen HR Consultant to form part of a growing team of employment lawyers and HR consultants working in a Firm with an excellent national reputation.
- Must have a robust understanding of the Education Sector
- Must have a strong understanding of Employment Law
My client is looking for an HR Systems Specialist to work with them on an interim basis to support their time and attendance system and review how it interacts with other HR systems.
FifeTemporary£35,000 - £45,000
- Interim HR Systems Specialist for a successful manufacturing business
- Providing support on the time and attendance system
Fantastic opportunity based in Fife for immediate start to manage a Resourcing project.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Currently recruiting a In-house Resourcing Consultant on an interim basis
- Based within Fife for a minimum of 3 months
My client are a law firm advising in a number of areas, including company/commercial, employment, HR and immigration. We work with more than 200 domestic and international companies situated in the UK and other major European countries. Their clients range in size from start-ups with only a handful of employees, to global organisations operating around the world.
City of LondonPermanent£35,000 - £38,500
- A brand new opportunity to join a law firm.
- Must have HR Generalist experience in Financial and Professional Services
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following experience and technical skills:
- Provide professional expertise in a few key areas to drive effective decision-making and deliver a consistent employee relations experience.
- Provide practical advice and guidance, with professional and technical knowledge of what works and what is required.
- You will be expected to work within a multi-disciplinary (matrix) team to deliver business outcomes, and to work autonomously in providing advice and proposals in relation to complex matters to managers.
- The Consultant will provide operational support and guidance to managers and supervisors and ensures the appropriate level of intervention and high quality work.
- Apply corporate policies and frameworks, suggesting approaches and actions that deliver the right outcome.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- HR Consultant - Regional Role
- Must have experience working in Multi Site Organisations
To provide a comprehensive HR Consultancy service to a range of clients, primarily international clients with subsidiaries or branches in the UK and Europe.
This is a full blown HR Business Partner consulting role that will work with and support a dedicated set of clients, but which will also operate as part of a team to support the full range of clients engaged by the business.
- Must have experience as a HR Generalist
- HR Consultant for clients in most professional sectors
The Senior HR Projects Consultant will be required to provide effective solutions to a number of key projects. The key responsibilities will be to integrate effective HR processes, programs and practises into the daily operation, identify areas for process improvement and recommend pragmatic solutions and to ensure all aspects of the employee lifecycle are mapped out and delivered.
- HR Project Consultant
- HR Consultant - Manufacturing