Human Resources - HR Consultant jobs
8 Matching Jobs
HR Consultant jobs
This is a 4 month FTC for a forward thinking and flexible HR Consultant to join this fast paced matrix organisation supporting a large client group. You will identify and deliver specific programmes and projects related to the delivery of the People Strategy and change programmes as well as providing analytical expertise to HR MI data.
WatfordPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Immediate start for a strong HR Consultant
- Previous experience of a matrix environment is a must
I'm working with an internationally respected business that is looking to hire an HR Operations Analyst to join their team in Watford.
BathTemporary£275 - £290 per day (£71,495 - £75,394)
- Global brand that is growing
- Opportunity to be involved in developing of new HR system
I am looking for a workforce planning specialist for my client who would be able to review workforce planning approach; recommend and introduce appropriate models and techniques to the business with a view to building a robust but simple workforce planning strategy which suits the organisation's current and future needs.
ManchesterPermanent£50,000 - £70,000
- Excellent opportunity has present itself for an experienced workforce planner
- 6 months contract initially
Working with a range of clients providing consultancy services for a range of HR specialisms
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £43,000
- Professional Services organsation seeking experienced HR Consultants
- Seeking candidates with specialist HR experience
Responsible for all levels of recruitment of temporary and permanent staff across the network of SCEU. Provide advice and support to Group Companies when required to ensure that recruitment is delivered to meet the Company's requirements. Senior HR Executive reporting to the Department General Manager, Human Resources & Facilities Department.
LondonTemporary£40,000 - £50,000
- Must have experience in in-house Talent Acquisition and HR
- Must be at least CIPD level 7 qualified
Exciting 12 month role with a major logistics company.
- HRIS & Project Role - 12 month FTC
- £50k FTE - 3 days a week
My client is looking for an Interim HR Consultant with a strong background in managing organisational change - ideally within a manufacturing or distribution environment.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Fantastic opportunity for a part time HR Consultant
- 9 month contract for a large manufacturing business in Kent
My client are a law firm advising in a number of areas, including company/commercial, employment, HR and immigration. We work with more than 200 domestic and international companies situated in the UK and other major European countries. Their clients range in size from start-ups with only a handful of employees, to global organisations operating around the world.
- A brand new opportunity to join a law firm.
- Must have HR Generalist experience in Financial and Professional Services