Human Resources - HR Consultant jobs
9 Matching Jobs
HR Consultant jobs
- LeedsTemporary£250 - £425 per day (£64,995 - £110,492)
My client is going to embark on a large transformation programme and is looking for consultants to support him in coach the organisation on the shift from Waterfall to Agile working.
FifeTemporary£35,000 - £45,000
- ASAP start required.
- Interim role
Currently recruiting for a HR Consultant- People Development.
EdinburghPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Currently recruiting a HR Consultant- People Development
- Based within Fife
An exciting opportunity for an HR Consultant to take on a generalist role which will have a key focus on projects including (but not extensive of) restructures, settlement agreements, employee surveys, talent reviews, future fit initiatives, change initiatives and leadership to name a few.
LondonTemporary£40,000 - £50,000
- An excellent opportunity to join a fantastic team
- 12 month FTC
Exciting 12 month role with a major logistics company.
- HRIS & Project Role - 12 month FTC
- £50k FTE - 3 days a week
My client is looking for an Interim HR Consultant with a strong background in managing organisational change - ideally within a manufacturing or distribution environment.
LondonPermanent£41,000 - £52,000
- Fantastic opportunity for a part time HR Consultant
- 9 month contract for a large manufacturing business in Kent
The post holder will be an integral part of the Firm's Employment law team which has grown significantly in recent years. This is an exciting opportunity for a keen HR Consultant to form part of a growing team of employment lawyers and HR consultants working in a Firm with an excellent national reputation.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Must have a robust understanding of the Education Sector
- Must have a strong understanding of Employment Law
My client are a law firm advising in a number of areas, including company/commercial, employment, HR and immigration. We work with more than 200 domestic and international companies situated in the UK and other major European countries. Their clients range in size from start-ups with only a handful of employees, to global organisations operating around the world.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- A brand new opportunity to join a law firm.
- Must have HR Generalist experience in Financial and Professional Services
To provide a comprehensive HR Consultancy service to a range of clients, primarily international clients with subsidiaries or branches in the UK and Europe.
This is a full blown HR Business Partner consulting role that will work with and support a dedicated set of clients, but which will also operate as part of a team to support the full range of clients engaged by the business.
- Must have experience as a HR Generalist
- HR Consultant for clients in most professional sectors
The Senior HR Projects Consultant will be required to provide effective solutions to a number of key projects. The key responsibilities will be to integrate effective HR processes, programs and practises into the daily operation, identify areas for process improvement and recommend pragmatic solutions and to ensure all aspects of the employee lifecycle are mapped out and delivered.
- HR Project Consultant
- HR Consultant - Manufacturing