Human Resources - HR Consultant jobs
7 Matching Jobs
HR Consultant jobs
- LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
My client are a law firm advising in a number of areas, including company/commercial, employment, HR and immigration. We work with more than 200 domestic and international companies situated in the UK and other major European countries. Their clients range in size from start-ups with only a handful of employees, to global organisations operating around the world.
HertfordshirePermanent£40,000 - £44,000
- A brand new opportunity to join a law firm.
- Must have HR Generalist experience in Financial and Professional Services
The HR Projects Officer is responsible for leading on the delivery of a number of high profile projects within the Employer of Choice programme. This is an exciting opportunity to make a difference to an organisation that has recently gone through change.
City of LondonPermanent£35,000 - £38,500
- Prominent Public Sector organisation
- Seeking HR Projects Officer
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following experience and technical skills:
- Provide professional expertise in a few key areas to drive effective decision-making and deliver a consistent employee relations experience.
- Provide practical advice and guidance, with professional and technical knowledge of what works and what is required.
- You will be expected to work within a multi-disciplinary (matrix) team to deliver business outcomes, and to work autonomously in providing advice and proposals in relation to complex matters to managers.
- The Consultant will provide operational support and guidance to managers and supervisors and ensures the appropriate level of intervention and high quality work.
- Apply corporate policies and frameworks, suggesting approaches and actions that deliver the right outcome.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- HR Consultant - Regional Role
- Must have experience working in Multi Site Organisations
To provide a comprehensive HR Consultancy service to a range of clients, primarily international clients with subsidiaries or branches in the UK and Europe.
This is a full blown HR Business Partner consulting role that will work with and support a dedicated set of clients, but which will also operate as part of a team to support the full range of clients engaged by the business.
- Must have experience as a HR Generalist
- HR Consultant for clients in most professional sectors
The Senior HR Projects Consultant will be required to provide effective solutions to a number of key projects. The key responsibilities will be to integrate effective HR processes, programs and practises into the daily operation, identify areas for process improvement and recommend pragmatic solutions and to ensure all aspects of the employee lifecycle are mapped out and delivered.
BuckinghamshirePermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- HR Project Consultant
- HR Consultant - Manufacturing
The role is strategically focused and is an interesting mix of analysing data with articulating its meaning to illustrate how HR can add value to the business.
- Well-respected Retail Bank
- Looking for People Insight Manager
The HR Consultant role focuses on Change, TUPE and dealing with unions, as well as projects which run alongside the core responsibilities. The role reports into a Senior Consultant for Change and sits within the ER function in the business. You will be given a good level of autonomy to make decisions with the Senior Consultant and get involved with coaching, in a business where HR is seen as a driving force and enabling entity.
- High-profile Financial Services
- Looking for proven HR Consultant for Change