Human Resources - HR Director jobs
4 Matching Jobs
HR Director jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£90,000 - £110,000
The UK HR Director is a key senior role that will lead the UK HR team, providing HR support to the UK business. Reporting to the Group HR Director, this role is part of the Global HR Leadership Team, responsible for the development and execution of the Global PageGroup HR strategy and will partner closely with the UK Board in driving the commercial success of the PageGroup.
Featured JobBradfordPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- A key senior role leading the UK HR team, providing support to the UK business
- Reporting to the Global Group HRD, this role is part of the HR leadership team
"Food tastes better from the farm". The Keelham Way has been honed over three generations of creating great tasting food in an affordable and sustainable manner. The original values still ring true to this day; supporting local producers, community values and creating great tasting food with minimal waste.
- An exciting opportunity to join Keelham Farm Shop as Head of People
- This brand new role will help deliver a taste of Keelham to many more people
Reporting to the HR Director, The Director of HR Operations heads up a team that encompasses HR administration (issuing of contracts, authorising and posting of job adverts, Visa admin) Payroll and Pensions. They will have 3 direct reports and the department employs c.50 staff.
LondonTemporary£400 - £500 per day (£103,992 - £129,990)
- Senior level position within a prestigious organisation
- Strong HR process knowledge and customer focus is essential
HR Consultant - European Compliance/Policy
3 month role to instigate the European wide HR function for an international construction consultancy. You will have experience with European employment law and be comfortable drawing up compliance policies.
- European Employment Policy/Compliance Role
- 3 Month Contract - £400-£500 a day