Human Resources - HR Manager jobs
52 Matching Jobs
HR Manager jobs
- Featured JobDerbyshirePermanent£45,000 - £55,000
Michael Page is working in partnership with Dellner Ltd in the UK to find a HR manager for the site in Swadlincote in Derbyshire. The role will be a critical part of the Senior Management Team partnering with the MD to secure employer brand and competence in order to achieve strategy and business objectives
Featured JobEghamPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- High growth dynamic business
- Generalist transformational HR Manager role
An exciting new opportunity for a standalone HR Manager within a growing SME near Egham
Featured JobTwickenhamPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- An exciting new opportunity for a standalone HR Manager within a growing SME
- Must have end to end generalist experience from a multi-site environment
An exciting opportunity for a HR Manager to join a growing international organisation near Heathrow
MaidstonePermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing international organisation near Heathrow
- Requires credibility to develop a forward thinking business focused HR service
Michael Page HR is working with one of the leading suppliers to the construction industry as they recruit for a Regional HR Manager.
UxbridgePermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Regional role providing comprensive support to 4 sites across the South
- Great oppportunity to join a large, brand named business
The role is a totally generalist position with the opportunity to be involved in all areas of HR from ER to reward and policy writing to HRIS implementation.
ManchesterTemporary£48,000 - £50,000
- Global manufaturing company based in Uxbridge
- Great opportunity for a HR Manager to have exposure to every area of the bsuines
As the HR Lead - HRIS you will be tasked with implementing a new HRIS system globally.
East LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- An exciting HRIS implementation role
- Growing organisation with a global presence
As HR & Administration Manager you will be be responsible for maintaining the HR operation and smooth running of the HR & Admin Function; to provide back office support to a fast growing company.
LivingstonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Human Resources
This is an exciting opportunity for an HR Manager to take on a busy and generalist role for a 12 month period within an exciting manufacturing business
- Become a key member of an exciting manufacturing firm
- 12 month FTC in the Livsington area
The HR Manager within the Automotive Industry.
- The HR Manager within the Automotive Industry
- Lead the resourcing program