Human Resources - HR Manager jobs
60 Matching Jobs
HR Manager jobs
- Featured JobNottinghamPermanent
Michael Page is working in partnership with Wastecycle to find a HR Manager to support the HR agenda from the site in Nottingham. Reports into the MD the role will be a critical part of the Senior Management Team driving commercial capability and adding real value.
Featured JobWorksopPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Sustainable business with ambitious growth plans
- Generalist opportunity which covers the full HR spectrum
Michael Page is working in partnership with Anpario in the UK to find a Group HR Manager to support the global people agenda from the site in Worksop. The role will be a critical part of the senior management team partnering the Executive Board to drive leadership capability and world class HR practices.
Featured JobDerbyshirePermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Global niche business with huge growth potential
- Generalist opportunity which covers the full HR & Learning spectrum
Michael Page is working in partnership with Dellner Ltd in the UK to find a HR manager for the site in Swadlincote in Derbyshire. The role will be a critical part of the Senior Management Team partnering with the MD to secure employer brand and competence in order to achieve strategy and business objectives
Featured JobEghamPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- High growth dynamic business
- Generalist transformational HR Manager role
An exciting new opportunity for a standalone HR Manager within a growing SME near Egham
Featured JobTwickenhamPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- An exciting new opportunity for a standalone HR Manager within a growing SME
- Must have end to end generalist experience from a multi-site environment
An exciting opportunity for a HR Manager to join a growing international organisation near Heathrow
SloughPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing international organisation near Heathrow
- Requires credibility to develop a forward thinking business focused HR service
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified HR Manager to join this greenfield site as a stand alone HR Manager setting up HR across a business of circa 500 employees.
BromsgrovePermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Fantastic greensite opportunity
- standalone HR Manager role with growth potential
A start up HR Manager role join a growing and highly exciting business, supplying services to the automotive industry. The staff on this site are highly technical supporting staff out in the field in a highly specialised customer service environment. Therefore high engagement and retention is key to their business strategy.
- Stand alone, start up HR role
- Excellent opportunity with development opportunity
This role is in charge of the daily running of a small busy HR department in head office with c. 120 employees. A key part of this role is working closely with department directors/managers and ensuring the HR team is approachable and helpful. This position entails working with Group HR in Paris and occasionally with subsidiaries HR teams worldwide. You may be required to travel to Paris occasionally.
OxfordPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- French Speaking
- HR Manager
We are currently recruiting for a part time HR Manager role for a great company based near Oxford and Thame.
The role is circa 24 hours per week and can be carried out over 3,4 or 5 days.
It is a Generalist HR role with a mix of strategic and operational responsibilities, with one direct report.
You will have a strong Generalist background and ideally come from an FMCG environment.
ScunthorpePermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Part time HR Manager role - 24 hours per week. Based between Oxford and Thame.
- A Generalist HR role, working for a fast-paced FMCG company.
Reporting into the Head of HR, the HR Manager will oversee all areas of the HR function ensuring all queries are dealt with professionally and meet the legal requirements. You will be working closely with senior stakeholders to maintain the ethical and moral position of both the business and the employees.
- HR Manager
- Leading FMCG buisness