Human Resources - HR Manager jobs
64 Matching Jobs
HR Manager jobs
- Featured JobFelthamPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
As the EMEA Human Resources Manager you will be responsible for providing end-to-end generalist operational HR support to the UK, EMEA and APAC regions, consisting of approximately 400 people over 15 locations.
The role will be based in Feltham, with occasional travel to Chiswick.
Within this business facing role, you will also be responsible for improving relationships with the wider business through engaging stakeholders and improving HR processes.
Featured JobDunfermlinePermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- EMEA Human Resources Manager providing end-to-end generalist support
- HR role with a global supply chain organisation in the pharmaceutical industry
The HR manager will manage and direct the HR function within the UK and support the HR activities in Europe and Australia.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Permanent HR Manager role based in Dunfermline
- Fantastic opportunity to lead a team.
Management of resourcing activity within the Service Line (SL) to achieve business goals whilst balancing client requirements, individual career aspirations and utilisation targets.
- Must have experience in workforce planning
- Must have extensive experience within financial/professional services.
Working closely with the HR Manager you will provide effective HR management to support the business in achieving its objectives.
EdinburghPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Fantastic opprtunity to join a highly respected business as HR Team Leader
- Senior HR role, overseeing a team and supporting the business
An ideal role for a HR manager with a generalist background
PlymouthPermanent£38,000 - £40,000
- A very exciting 1 Year FTC for a HR Manager
- Stand alone role based in Edinburgh
- To lead the HR function within Industrial Division South and provide leadership, direction and effective communication to ensure that all targets, objectives and statutory requirements is achieved.
- To work closely with the management team and provide generalist HR guidance, support and solutions on areas of employee relations, engagement, resourcing, development, talent, performance and reward.
- Amazing opportunity for an experienced HR generalist
- Permanent role in Plymouth
Reporting to the Head of HR Operations, you will ensure the prioritisation and delivery of a first class HR shared service to the business.
MaidstonePermanent£40,000 - £41,000
- Amazing opportunity for an experienced HR professional
- 3-6 months contract
Michael Page is working with a highly successful, UK wide business who are recruiting for a HR manager to join them in a newly created role.
TonbridgePermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Newly created HR Manager role for a National business
- Excellent opportunity to be involved in setting up the HR function
Michael Page HR is working with a fast growing and highly entrepreneurial business to recruit an outstanding leader for their HR function.
- Senior HR role leading a team and supporting the board
- Fantastic opportunity to join a growing and highly entreprenuerial business