Human Resources - HR Manager jobs
42 Matching Jobs
HR Manager jobs
- Featured JobTwickenhamPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
An exciting opportunity for a HR Manager to join a growing international organisation near Heathrow
LeicestershireTemporary£50,000 - £52,000
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing international organisation near Heathrow
- Requires credibility to develop a forward thinking business focused HR service
Regional HR Manager role based in Leicester with travel to other sites across the UK.
- Global Customer Centric Business
- HR Manager supporting the Groups UK operations
HR Manager role based in Gateshead, 12 - 16 month FTC.
BromleyTemporary£35,000 - £40,000
- 12 - 16 months Fixed Term Contract
- HR Manager role based in Gateshead
Managing a small team you will provide comprehensive HR support to the business, dealing with employee and manager queries on HR policies and procedures, resourcing, ER and employment law.
- 3 month contract for an Interim HR Manager
- Great generalist role managing a small team
This is a complete HR Generalist role supporting 2 sites across the UK, based Lincolnshire 4 days and covering Bristol one day per week. The successful person will need to ensure that their sites achieve and maintain a competitive commercial advantage through their people.
DevonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- One of the fasted growing companies in its industry across Europe
- Generalist opportunity which covers the full HR spectrum
We are currently recruiting for a HR generalist to assist the HR Manager in all aspects of Human Resources.
GlasgowTemporary£95 - £100 per day (£24,698 - £25,998)
- Fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR generalist
- Permanent role
This is an excellent interim role for a HR manager to join a leading bank within financial services in Glasgow.
This role offers the opportunity to gain valuable experience within the mobility team.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
- 12 month contract
- Working with a leading investment bank
The HR department is to advise, support and partner with the business to enable the bank to achieve its strategic objectives. The specialist teams within HR are reasonable for defining polices and best practice, providing advice and though leadership I the development and implementation of HR strategy. This role is responsible for the Employee Relations (ER) function and work with the specialist teams.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- A brand new opportunity to join a global bank.
- Must have strong UK Employment Law knowledge with in Financial Services
To provide professional and proactive HR advice to managers as well as general support. To take responsibility for resourcing, reward, development and relations issues for all staff in designated departments within the firm. Operating within the parameters of employment legislation and advocating best practice to ensure consistency and fairness.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £74,000
- Must have experience as a HR Manager within Financial Services
- Extensive Small Co experience in developing and shaping HR strategy
The Regional HR is responsible for leading a team of field HR personnel that provide day to day human resource operational support within designated region. The scope of the human resources responsibilities includes employee relations, business restructuring, staffing, payroll, performance management, and change management. Additionally, this individual will partner with regional management to drive change and business results.
- Must have a robust understanding of French employment law
- Must have international HR generalist and management experience