Human Resources - HR Manager jobs
54 Matching Jobs
HR Manager jobs
- Featured JobNottinghamPermanent
Michael Page is working in partnership with Wastecycle to find a HR Manager to support the HR agenda from the site in Nottingham. Reports into the MD the role will be a critical part of the Senior Management Team driving commercial capability and adding real value.
Featured JobTwickenhamPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- Sustainable business with ambitious growth plans
- Generalist opportunity which covers the full HR spectrum
An exciting opportunity for a HR Manager to join a growing international organisation near Heathrow
StaffordshirePermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing international organisation near Heathrow
- Requires credibility to develop a forward thinking business focused HR service
Providing excellent HR advise over two sites you will take the lead on all HR matters.
Whilst ensuring complete compliance from a HR perspective you will also play a key part in driving the people agenda and developing the culture within the organisation.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- Excellent HR Manager role with a leading UK distribution business
- Standalone HR Manager with growing organisation
This role will be integral to the growth of all areas of the business.
The growing brand is opening a number of new locations and increasing their headcount as part of nationwide and international expansion
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Authentic international culinary brand
- HR manager required
As Head of HR & People Development you will oversee HR for the Organisation, working closely with the senior leadership team, providing advice, guidance and direction on the people strategy and people development.
Greater ManchesterPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- HR Manager for an exciting organisation in Birmingham.
- Opportunity to lead the People agenda in a senior HR capacity.
An exciting and quickly expanding national retailer are seeking a Regional HR Manager.
The role supports multiple stores across the West of the UK.
- Expanding national retailer
- Providing HR support across multiple stores
This is a great opportunity for an experienced HR Professional to step into a HR Manager role, with the view to build a team. You will partner the senior Leadership team to execute the people strategy in order to achieve the business goal. As a generalist you will work both at a strategic and operational level.
ReadingPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Part of a Gorwing SME
- You will have influence and atonomy
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a stand alone HR Manager to join this grown business as their first HR professional.
- Great opportunity to join this growing business as their first ever HR Manager
- Stand alone and diverse HR role
This generalist role, reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, will be responsible for supporting UK based staff by delivering an effective and efficient Human Resources and organisational development service, ensuring that HR issues are handled in accordance with best practice and employment legislation and policies and procedures.
SolihullPermanent£38,000 - £42,000
- HR Manager
- Growing travel business
The job role of HR Manager reporting into the Senior HR Manager for corporate functions. Looking after central functions such as purchasing, finance, IT and communications this role is a highly visible role within the business and key to the success of a recent restructure.
- Exciting new opportunity for an HR Manager to join a Global Service provider
- Pivotal high profile role within the business