Human Resources - HR Manager jobs
57 Matching Jobs
HR Manager jobs
- Featured JobTwickenhamPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
An exciting opportunity for a HR Manager to join a growing international organisation near Heathrow
Featured JobEghamPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing international organisation near Heathrow
- Requires credibility to develop a forward thinking business focused HR service
An exciting new opportunity for a standalone HR Manager within a growing SME near Egham
GloucesterPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- An exciting new opportunity for a standalone HR Manager within a growing SME
- Must have end to end generalist experience from a multi-site environment
HR Manager role
ReadingPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Excellent opportunity for an experienced HR generalist
- Permanent role
To support the implementation of the Organisational Design, OD, within a growing part of the business(including Customer Operations, Asset Management) including development of role profiles, supporting recruitment planning, working with ER on union engagement plans and supporting implementing the changes to ways of working
ReadingPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- One of the largest energy companies in the UK
- Organisational Design experience required
This standalone HR Manager role in central Reading incorporates managing the HR function for the UK (circa 2/3rds of the role), and being responsible for managing the office (circa 1/3rd of the role).
You will ideally be CIPD Qualified, with a strong background in (Business As Usual) HR Management. Experience in Office Management as well would be ideal.
LondonTemporary£40,000 - £44,000
- Standalone HR Manager role in central Reading, with Office Manager duties too.
- Looking for people with strong HRM background & happy to do office support too
A HR Manager position for an East London based retail business on a 12 month contract
LeedsTemporary£38,000 - £41,000
- Immediately available for a London based wholesaler
- HR Manager for growing London based wholesaler
An exciting opportunity for a HR Team Manager has arisen with a well known Leeds business. This will be a 12 month fixed term contract to start as soon as possible.
WakefieldPermanent£38,000 - £48,000
- 12 month fixed term contract position
- Excellent opportunity with an International business
Ideally from a generalist background, you will have an in depth understanding of Payroll and Pension schemes, managing external providers. Working along side one other HR Manager, the HR Consultant will be reporting directly into the VP of HR based in Germany and will be based on the Wakefield site with approx 250 colleagues.
SwanleyPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- HR Consultant
- - Payroll and Pensions - Global Manufacturing Organisation
Michael Page HR has a great opportunity for a generalist HR Manager to join a small but growing business in a role reporting directly to the board of Directors.
ManchesterPermanent£35,000 - £38,000
- HR Manager role reporting to the board of Directors
- Great generalist role working for a growing buiness
As the HR Manager you will work closely with the academy schools under your remit offering expert HR advise on all matters relevant to the schools and their staff.
You will deal with key ER issues in addition to recruitment for the schools.
Working closely with the Group Chief Executive you will also have a degree of strategic in-put
- Excellent role within a key provider to the Education sector in the North West
- An opportuity to make a real difference