Human Resources - HR Manager jobs
49 Matching Jobs
HR Manager jobs
- Featured JobTwickenhamPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
An exciting opportunity for a HR Manager to join a growing international organisation near Heathrow
North West LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing international organisation near Heathrow
- Requires credibility to develop a forward thinking business focused HR service
- To proactively advise Management on best practice HR and business partner with the Management Team
- To support the people management functions that under-pin the business culture. The broad areas include: recruitment and selection, employee relations, employee engagement, talent management, learning and development, performance management, compensation and benefits
- You will support the main day to day delivery of professional support and advice to managers on all HR initiatives
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Fast Growing SME
- Interesting Projects
We are representing a Singaporean Food and Beverage firm who are looking to hire a Standalone HR Manager - Mandarin Speaking (fluent in Mandarin or Cantonese) in London. This role working as part of the wider groups Human Resources and Personnel team
Perth & KinrossPermanent
- - Mandarin or Cantonese speaking
- - Strong HR Generalist experience ideally within the hospitality sector
As HR Support Manager, you'll oversee and take responsibility for the day-to-day delivery of reward, policy and HR operations.
NewburyPermanent£55,000 - £70,000
- Excellent career development
- Exciting opportunity
As HR Manager/Senior HR Business Partner, you will partner with leaders across Sales, Operations and Enabling Functions, being responsible for developing strategic business partnerships throughout the organisation.
You will be responsible for delivering the full suite of HR activities, including: talent management, succession planning and individual development planning activities, change management, performance management, and employee relations.
Kingston Upon HullPermanent£38,000 - £42,000
- Outstanding Business Partnering opportunity for a great company in Newbury.
- Potential career path into HR Director role in time.
Strategic HR Business Partner position based in Hull, our client is a regionally focused law firm based from East Yorkshire.
TauntonTemporary£32,000 - £41,000
- HR Manager role with a law firm based from East Yorkshire
- Opportunity to join a growing organisation
The HR Manager will lead the HR operational team, providing effective and efficient HR advisory service to all staff in line with internal policies, procedures and best practice.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Manager
- Interim role
HR Manager required to support group Head of HR with a primary focus on employee relations
- HR Manager
- International TV, Film and Digital Production company
This generalist role, reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, will be responsible for supporting UK based staff by delivering an effective and efficient Human Resources and organisational development service, ensuring that HR issues are handled in accordance with best practice and employment legislation and policies and procedures.
BerkshirePermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- HR Manager
- Growing travel business
A new varied generalist HR Manager opportunity with an international business with UK offices based in Berkshire. The role offers an even mix of strategic and operational HR, including developing HR strategy, partnering with the leadership team and driving change programmes.
- Major US owned top-tier global company
- Managing two sites across the Thames Valley