Human Resources - HR Manager jobs
59 Matching Jobs
HR Manager jobs
- Featured JobEghamPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
An exciting new opportunity for a standalone HR Manager within a growing SME near Egham
- An exciting new opportunity for a standalone HR Manager within a growing SME
- Must have end to end generalist experience from a multi-site environment
This is a standalone role, responsible for managing all HR elements of the business and working closely with the CEO to ensure that HR is managed in line with company values and business goals at all times.
Please note; this is a part-time role and will require the individual to work three days per week.
- Market-leading IMEX Group are recruiting a truly generalist HR Manager position
- International, mid-size business
Reporting to the Head of HR Operations, you will ensure the prioritisation and delivery of a first class HR shared service to the business.
- Amazing opportunity for an experienced HR professional
- 3-6 months contract
I currently require a HR professional with experience leading and delivering a Transfer of Undertakings. This role requires an immediate start and is expected to last for 10 weeks. PLEASE NOTE: THIS ROLE IS OFFERED ON A PT BASIS ONLY.
ManchesterTemporary£200 - £300 per day (£51,996 - £77,994)
- TUPE Specialist Required
- Immediate Start Required - Part time hours only
We currently have a vacancy with a well known Manufacturer / FMCG business in the Greater Manchester area for a HR Manager to cover a long term leave of absence. Working as HR Manager supporting a manufacturing site of approximately 500 operatives you will provide hands on responsive and tactical HR support in line with business requirements.
East LondonPermanent£50,000 - £600,000
- Interim HR Manager - Manfactuing Site, Greater Manchester
- Immediate Start Required. Ongoing requirment
To provide an effective generalist HR service to the an specific area of the business to ensure that the Company attracts, retains and develops the appropriate staff to enable the Company to achieve its business objectives.
LivingstonPermanent£38,000 - £40,000
- HR Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for an HR Manager to take on a busy and generalist role for a 12 month period within an exciting manufacturing business
DerbyshirePermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Become a key member of an exciting manufacturing firm
- 12 month FTC in the Livsington area
Based in Derbyshire with easy transport links from the M1, my client is looking to recruit a impactful HR Manager to partner the leadership team through a period of transition and change. Acting as a coach to the management team you will be taking them on a journey to create a positive and engaged environment, thus driving capability and performance across the site.
- Generalist role in a large matrix engineering business
- Engagement and leadership coaching
Our client, a well known manufacturer, requires additional HR resource to undertake a full review of their current Employee Terms & Conditions. It is anticipated the initial review and recommendation phase of this project will require 9 months with a potential 3 month extension thereafter for delivery.
- HR Harmonisation Project Lead - 9 to 12 month contract
- Applicants must have worked on large harmonisation projects to be considered.