Human Resources - Learning & Development jobs
26 Matching Jobs
Learning & Development jobs
- Featured JobNorth LondonPermanent£80,000 - £81,000
The Senior L&D Manager will be fundamental in ensuring The Guinness Partnership's success during this time of continued of growth and transformation.
WythenshawePermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Head of Learning and Development
Leading a team of 10 in the L&D team, requiring experience across business training, management development, apprenticeships and graduate recruitment and development
- Growing SME in South Manchester
- Exciting role leading L&D operation
As Head of Learning & Development you will provide operational and strategic leadership for the function, heading up a small team.
GrimsbyPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Excellent longer term career opportunity
- Longstanding business with significant investment
This is an opportunity to start up the L&D function from scratch. It is an opportunity to develop and lead on an Apprenticeship programme with guidance for the various internal and external stakeholders.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Growing, fast paced FMCG buisness
- Creating and developing the L&D function from scratch
As L&D Manager you will lead in the identification of learning and development (L&D) needs across theand manage the learning portfolio at both functional and corporate level.
EdinburghPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- L&D Manager
The L&D Consultant will work to ensure that FCA obligations are met, while putting training interventions in place to support the wider business across all business areas.
LondonTemporary£65,000 - £75,000
- Permanent opportunity in Edinburgh
- Exciting opportunity for an L&D professional to join a fantastic team
Our client is looking for a Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) specialist to lead on creating a Diversity and Inclusion strategy at the London offices of a Global company within the Financial Services, Insurance and Professional Services industry.
As a specialist in Diversity and Inclusion you will be Head of the company's Diversity and Inclusion strategy and have responsibility to advising, consulting and driving a strategy.
ManchesterPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Perfect role for Diversity and Inclusion Specialist
- A great opportunity to use your experience to Head a Diveristy Strategy
If you are seeking a new challenge within a leading UK financial services organisation, this may be the role for you.
BradfordTemporary£40,000 - £45,000
- L&D Consultant required in Manchester
- Leading UK financial services organisation
An L & D Manager (with SAP) is required for an exciting, long term project position in Bradford.
SheffieldPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Long term contract available
- Exciting project opportunity with a well known organisation in Bradford
Based from Sheffield, the role is a Learning and Development focused position, within a business partnering function. The role will also encompass generalist HR focused around talent management and engagement. The role will include senior management coaching, development and leadership, training design and strategic L&D
- Learning & Development Manager role based from Sheffield
- Full design and deliver role