Human Resources - Learning & Development jobs
23 Matching Jobs
Learning & Development jobs
- SwindonTemporary£35,000 - £45,000
I'm looking looking for an HR Project Specialist to take ownership of a number of existing projects, primarily within Learning and Development (L&D).
- Amazing opportunity for a HR project specialist
- Interim role
As a true specialist within your field you will take responsibility for designing all E-Learning material for the business on a global level. You will be responsible for the project management of the design of material and maintaining documentation as well as rolling this out globally.
- Fantastic opportunity to create the company's first E-Learning offering
- Global footprint
An opportunity for a Learning & Development Manager to work with the company's head of talent in the human resources team to plan, develop and deliver the company's core training strategy from their Berkshire office.
- A highly regarded FTSE 250 business
- Opportunity to join a company that respects and values L&D
To work with line managers and various stakeholders to understand their training needs and analyse if learning interventions would be necessary to assist with the specific needs.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Long term contract with global oil & gas company with flexible working
- Taking ownership for training needs analysis and stakeholder management
As the business continues to grow and have innovative ideas and provide exceptional customer service the L&D Consultant will add value by following up on all training programmes and providing coaching to all managers at all levels across the business. The key objective being to consolidate learning and to provide up to date 'hands on experience' and support to managers on all diverse situations and people issues.
ManchesterPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- A brand new opportunity to join fast growing fund management business
- Must have strong experience in Talent Development and Employment Law
Work effectivley with the Head of HR to further develop the current workforce
Focus on "value-ad" for the wider organisation
WythenshawePermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Newly created Learning and Development Manager role
- Well established Third Sector organisation
Leading a team of 10 in the L&D team, requiring experience across business training, management development, apprenticeships and graduate recruitment and development
- Growing SME in South Manchester
- Exciting role leading L&D operation
As Head of Learning & Development you will provide operational and strategic leadership for the function, heading up a small team.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Excellent longer term career opportunity
- Longstanding business with significant investment
As L&D Manager you will lead in the identification of learning and development (L&D) needs across theand manage the learning portfolio at both functional and corporate level.
SheffieldPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- L&D Manager
Based from Sheffield, the role is a Learning and Development focused position, within a business partnering function. The role will also encompass generalist HR focused around talent management and engagement. The role will include senior management coaching, development and leadership, training design and strategic L&D
- Learning & Development Manager role based from Sheffield
- Full design and deliver role