Human Resources - Learning & Development jobs
23 Matching Jobs
Learning & Development jobs
- Featured JobBanburyPermanent£80,000 - £85,000
As the Leadership Development Partner, you will support the business area Directors to identify and develop global leadership potential across all levels of the organisation. You will help drive business success by understanding the organisation's needs, capability and skill requirements and creating the appropriate development solutions with the support of the broader talent team.
LeedsTemporary£40,000 - £45,000
- Exciting new role to support the talent agenda for this ambitious business
- Working with Senior Leadership team to develop new and exisitng talent
A Leadership Development Consultant is required for an immediate start in the wider Leeds area on a fixed term contract basis
WarwickshirePermanent£23,000 - £25,000
- Immediate and short notice start available
- Fixed term contract for a minimum of 6 months
My client is looking for an experienced Training Coordinator to join their expanding team.
Sunbury-On-ThamesTemporary£25 - £30 per hour (£51,996 - £62,395)
- Training Coordinator
- Training Coordinator
Due to exciting company growth, a Learning Analyst is needed to join my client's HR Operations team as the analytical lead as well as developing project content.
LondonPermanent£80,000 - £85,000
- Working with a global oil and gas company
- Part of the Global Learning team working on projects and analytics.
The Learning Design Director will be responsible for ensuring programme design translates thought leadership and client centricity into unique and impactful learning solutions. The focus for this post will be new programmes and programmes requiring significant redesign. Delivery of the programme is the responsibility of the Programme Director.
SheffieldTemporary£40,000 - £50,000
- Management & Leadership Development
- Programme Design
An L & D Consultant is required for a 12 month contract in Sheffield.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Long term contract available
- Prestigious organisation in Sheffield
The Incumbent is responsible for managing all HR processes that relate to the Senior Managers and Certification Regimes (SMCR).
- A brand new opportunity to join a leading firm in Financial Services
- Must have extensive experience with the Senior Manager Regimes
The Interim Head of OD will be responsible for designing, development and implementing the OD Strategy, ensuring alignment to the organisation's vision and strategic objectives.
WindsorPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Exciting Head of OD role within a leading University
- Generous day rate and great Central London location
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Learning Systems Lead to join the HR Systems team. In this role you will be responsible for the support and management of the companies Learning Management systems and other related HR applications, interfaces and projects.
LeedsPermanent£35,000 - £55,000
- Learning Functional Lead
- FTSE 100 company
- Based from Leeds, the role is a L&D Manager role
- Creating, designing and managing the training framework whilst incorporating interactive and professional content, in line with the values of the organisation.
- CIPD qualified is essential, an ILM coaching certificate is desirable
- L&D Manager role focusing on management development
- Our client is a large FTSE 100 organisation