Human Resources - Learning & Development jobs
24 Matching Jobs
Learning & Development jobs
- Featured JobBanburyPermanent£80,000 - £85,000
As the Leadership Development Partner, you will support the business area Directors to identify and develop global leadership potential across all levels of the organisation. You will help drive business success by understanding the organisation's needs, capability and skill requirements and creating the appropriate development solutions with the support of the broader talent team.
LeedsPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Exciting new role to support the talent agenda for this ambitious business
- Working with Senior Leadership team to develop new and exisitng talent
As a Learning and Development Manager you will be responsible for supporting the achievement of the business objectives as well as building a reputation for outstanding learning & development opportunities. You will be working with senior stakeholders to design and implement a new L&D plan to role out across the business.
BristolTemporary£49,000 - £54,000
- Learning and Devlopment Manager
- Leading Manufacturing buisness
The head of talent development and engagement will work in partnership with senior leaders and key stakeholders across the business to proactively deliver creative solutions, manage and lead change, provide consultancy, coaching and guidance to drive a high performing culture.
WindsorPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Excellent opportunity to join a great team
- Interim role in Bristol/London
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Learning Systems Lead to join the HR Systems team. In this role you will be responsible for the support and management of the companies Learning Management systems and other related HR applications, interfaces and projects.
LeedsPermanent£35,000 - £55,000
- Learning Functional Lead
- FTSE 100 company
- Based from Leeds, the role is a L&D Manager role
- Creating, designing and managing the training framework whilst incorporating interactive and professional content, in line with the values of the organisation.
- CIPD qualified is essential, an ILM coaching certificate is desirable
BristolPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- L&D Manager role focusing on management development
- Our client is a large FTSE 100 organisation
To act as a dedicated business partner for the designated region. Providing advice and support on FCA regulatory Training and Competence (T&C) requirements, talent, development, career progression, professional standards and performance management.
ManchesterPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Excellent opportunity for an experienced Competence and Development Partner/ L&D
- Permanent role based in Bristol
My client is looking for a Learning and Development Business Partner to raise the capability of managers and employees through the creation and delivery of robust training and development initiatives to support the achievement of the business objectives as well as building a reputation for outstanding learning & development opportunities.
BristolPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Extensive North-West Travel
You will design and deliver management development and other training and development initiatives across the business.
HertfordshirePermanent£44,000 - £47,000
- Excellent opportunity for an experienced L&D Manager
- Permanent role in Bristol
The Learning & Development Manager role will see you working at strategic and operational levels across the organisation, managing and commissioning the provision of corporate learning, development and education initiatives and programmes to build capacity and capability of its workforce.
LondonPermanent£47,000 - £59,000
- Prominent Public Sector organisation in Hertfordshire
- Seeking proven Learning & Development Manager
My client's aim is to provide world class L&D support to their sales team. Covering all stages of the learning cycle, this position will focus on bringing a technical understanding of the intermediated advice market, equipping sales teams to deal professionally with advisers who are often Level 4 or Level 6 qualified, and selling mortgages, protection, investments and pensions.
- A brand new opportunity to join a leading firm in Financial Services
- Must have L&D experience in Financial Services.