Human Resources - Learning & Development jobs
25 Matching Jobs
Learning & Development jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent
The Head of Learning and Development will be fundamental in ensuring The Guinness Partnership's success during this time of continued of growth and transformation.
Featured JobMiddlesexPermanent£75,000 - £80,000
- Head of Learning and Development
An exciting opportunity to head up the European L&D function for a growing business. Working alongside the key liaisons, the Head of L&D meets the training needs, shapes curriculum solutions, and collaborates in the design of detailed training modules to meet overall programme goals. This role will programme manage end-to-end solutions, measuring programme effectiveness and driving continuous improvement across the European business.
LondonTemporary£250 - £300 per day (£64,995 - £77,994)
- Exciting opportunity to head up the European L&D function for a growing business
- Requires strategic and operational L&D experience from an international role
Engagement & Training Manager - Transport
6-9 month project
£250-£300 a day
Likely 4 days a week (some flex around business needs).
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £70,000
- 6-9 month contract, London
- Implementing key engagement & learning initiatives
Partner with the Head of Business Practice Training Team to shape Wealth & Investment Management's learning strategy in alignment with the global learning strategy and various business strategies.
Design and deliver platform and process training across the UK, Europe and Asia Private Bank Business.
ReadingPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Must have L&D experience in FS front office
- Must have experience in design, develop and delivery
This role will collaborate with senior Tech leaders and HR to determine talent development needs and drive learning solutions that will grow a highly productive and high performing Technology workforce. This role must understand the companies Technology & Operations strategic direction and key technology transformations.
DerbyshirePermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Lead the design and implementation of technical learning solutions
- Drive learning solutions that will grow a highly productive technology workforce
The Group Learning & People Manager role will be responsible for design, delivery and management of all learning, training, management coaching, career paths and talent management. You'll partner the management team to deliver solutions across the shop floor and office functions so that every member of staff has a personal development plan and career journey. You will be accountable for implementing a basic appraisal and performance management system to support effective leadership
Sunbury-On-ThamesTemporary£25 - £30 per hour (£51,996 - £62,395)
- Learning & Development for a growing Manufacturing company
- Driving Apprenticeship and early career plans
Due to exciting company growth, a Learning Analyst is needed to join my client's HR Operations team as the analytical lead as well as developing project content.
LeedsPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Working with a global oil and gas company
- Part of the Global Learning team working on projects and analytics.
- Based from Leeds, the role will focus on management and leadership development.
- Creating, designing and managing the training framework whilst incorporating interactive and professional content, in line with the values of the organisation.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- L&D management role focusing on management development
- Our client is a growing financial services business
Contribute to and deliver on, strategic and operational training and awareness support for Business Security projects and initiatives, and to drive adoption of a risk intelligent culture by embedding risk, security, confidentiality and privacy.
Tunbridge WellsPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Must have experience in design, develop & deliver
- Must have experience in quality and risk
Michael Page HR is working with a leading law firm with impressive offices in Tunbridge Wells, to recruit a Learning and Development Manager.
- Senior L&D role for a leading law firm
- Excellent opportunity for a strategically focussed L&D Manager