Human Resources - Learning & Development jobs
28 Matching Jobs
Learning & Development jobs
- West YorkshireTemporary£50,000 - £60,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Head of OD/L&D to join a large organisation to take ownership of the OD and L&D function, with a real focus of leadership management, culture change and managing a small L&D team. This is great role whereby you would have a real focus on strategy but following up with hands on delivery.
- September start ideally
- 12 months with a view to go permanent
As Head of Learning & Development you will provide operational and strategic leadership for the function, heading up a small team.
- Excellent longer term career opportunity
- Longstanding business with significant investment
Global pioneering organisation based in Cambridge.
Lead UK employment policy development and continuous improvement of current employment policies, identifying gaps in all areas.
- Cutting Edge Global Organisation
- Highly autonomous role
If you are looking for a Part-time role within Learning & Development in Edinburgh, this could be the opportunity for you!
The ideal candidate will work as part of the wider Learning team to develop solutions for the wider business
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £51,000
- Part time role based in Edinburgh
- Permenant Role with a fantastic business
You will be accountable for the Diversity and Inclusion policy and promote the D&I agenda in a major UK organisation.
BirminghamPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- You will Head the Diversity and Inclusion agenda in a national organisation
- Perfect for a candidate with experience of leading and developing D&I agendas
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Learning & Development Manager to join a growing team and a successful business, playing a pivotal role in shaping the Learning & Development offering across the Business.
LondonTemporary£40,000 - £45,000
- L&D Specialist
- Head of Learning & Development
12 month contract working with a major brand to build and implement their Leadership Management program. This is a hands on, delivery focused role where you will need to design and implement the company's L&D strategy.
SwindonTemporary£35,000 - £45,000
- Greenfield role - building L&D function from scratch
- Temp to Perm oppertunity - £45k
I'm looking looking for an HR Project Specialist to take ownership of a number of existing projects, primarily within Learning and Development (L&D).
- Amazing opportunity for a HR project specialist
- Interim role
As a true specialist within your field you will take responsibility for designing all E-Learning material for the business on a global level. You will be responsible for the project management of the design of material and maintaining documentation as well as rolling this out globally.
- Fantastic opportunity to create the company's first E-Learning offering
- Global footprint
An opportunity for a Learning & Development Manager to work with the company's head of talent in the human resources team to plan, develop and deliver the company's core training strategy from their Berkshire office.
- A highly regarded FTSE 250 business
- Opportunity to join a company that respects and values L&D