Human Resources - Learning & Development jobs
25 Matching Jobs
Learning & Development jobs
- Featured JobNorth LondonPermanent£80,000 - £81,000
The Senior L&D Manager will be fundamental in ensuring The Guinness Partnership's success during this time of continued of growth and transformation.
ManchesterPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Head of Learning and Development
If you are seeking a new challenge within a leading UK financial services organisation, this may be the role for you.
EdinburghPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- L&D Consultant required in Manchester
- Leading UK financial services organisation
The L&D Consultant will work to ensure that FCA obligations are met, while putting training interventions in place to support the wider business across all business areas.
BradfordTemporary£40,000 - £45,000
- Permanent opportunity in Edinburgh
- Exciting opportunity for an L&D professional to join a fantastic team
An L & D Manager (with SAP) is required for an exciting, long term project position in Bradford.
LondonTemporary£400 - £500 per day (£103,992 - £129,990)
- Long term contract available
- Exciting project opportunity with a well known organisation in Bradford
A major business services client is currently implementing Workday across the USA and UK. They are looking to bring on an L&D Partner to support this project from a Talent perspective.
You will be responsible for designing global strategies around Performance, Talent and Learning and co-coordinating with the workday team to incorporate these elements into the wider HRIS structure.
London based with some overseas travel.
SheffieldPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Strategic L&D Project Role
- Supporting Global Workday Implementation from Talent Perspective
Based from Sheffield, the role is a Learning and Development focused position, within a business partnering function. The role will also encompass generalist HR focused around talent management and engagement. The role will include senior management coaching, development and leadership, training design and strategic L&D
WarwickshireTemporary£43,000 - £45,000
- Learning & Development Manager role based from Sheffield
- Full design and deliver role
As Interim OD Specialist you will play a pivotal role in bringing the digital strategy to life, working closely with Learning & Development, HR and operational managers.
- Organisational Design
- Learning & Development
Michael Page is recruiting for an interim Learning and Development Consultant to join this large, UK wide business.
MaidstoneTemporary£60,000 - £62,000
- 12 month contract for a Learning and Development consultant
- Great opportunity to join one of the UK's largest employers
Michael Page HR is working with a large not-for-profit organisation to recruit a Head of Organisational Development on a 12 month contract. This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation who are going through a period of exciting change.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £62,000
- 12 month contract for a leading Not for Profit Organisation in Kent
- Head of Organisational Development for a multi-site organisation
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic IT Training Manager to join the HR team based in London. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of IT training delivery and systems management. A good educational background, with relevant demonstrable experience is also required.
- A brand new opportunity to join a leading firm in Professional Services
- Must have experience in IT training