Human Resources - Learning & Development jobs
25 Matching Jobs
Learning & Development jobs
- Featured JobMiddlesexPermanent£75,000 - £80,000
An exciting opportunity to head up the European L&D function for a growing business. Working alongside the key liaisons, the Head of L&D meets the training needs, shapes curriculum solutions, and collaborates in the design of detailed training modules to meet overall programme goals. This role will programme manage end-to-end solutions, measuring programme effectiveness and driving continuous improvement across the European business.
Featured JobBanburyPermanent£80,000 - £85,000
- Exciting opportunity to head up the European L&D function for a growing business
- Requires strategic and operational L&D experience from an international role
As the Leadership Development Partner, you will support the business area Directors to identify and develop global leadership potential across all levels of the organisation. You will help drive business success by understanding the organisation's needs, capability and skill requirements and creating the appropriate development solutions with the support of the broader talent team.
Tunbridge WellsPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Exciting new role to support the talent agenda for this ambitious business
- Working with Senior Leadership team to develop new and exisitng talent
Michael Page HR is working with a leading law firm with impressive offices in Tunbridge Wells, to recruit a Learning and Development Manager.
- Senior L&D role for a leading law firm
- Excellent opportunity for a strategically focussed L&D Manager
This role will be responsible for developing skills, knowledge and experiences to meet short and long term goals of the organisation. Helping to motivate employees and leaders to learn, to grow and to perform to the best of their abilities through learning technology and engaging with social media.
WindsorPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Global Retailer
- Creating and embedding eLearning & social media engagement strategies
The L&D Consultant will be responsible for the programme management of L&D projects and solutions across different parts of the business. They will be responsible for ensuring that each project has measurable business benefits and meet the needs of our customers. This will be achieved through understanding the business context, analysing the learning need, developing the learning strategy and plan for delivery & effectively partnering with multiple senior stakeholders.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- You will be responsible for the programme management of L&D projects
- You Will develop solutions based on the requirements of the business
Working closely with Head of Consulting and Training and Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for helping win new business for the consulting and training practise areas of the business, as well as delivery of strength-based solutions to their clients.
NorthamptonshirePermanent£68,000 - £75,000
- Must have experience in design and delivery
- Must have experience in developing new business.
Brand new role! Head of Learning and Development. This is an opportunity to create your own role and make your mark within a growing global, matrix organisation.
EdinburghPermanent£40,000 - £48,000
- Brand new Head of Learning & Development
- Successful Global Organisation in Northampton
Working closely with senior leaders to establish the organisations capability requirements to develop a learning and development strategy for the technical, operational, regulatory and professional training agendas across the organisation.
LondonTemporary£40,000 - £43,000
- An exciting opportunity for an experienced Learning & Development Manager to joi
- A permanent role based in Edinburgh
Reporting into a Head of HR Operations, the Learning & Development Advisor will join the wider HR team in providing a well rounded HR Business Partnering service to the organisation, owning the entire L&D life-cycle for a medium size government organisation with a strong brand and commercial presence.
BradfordPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Exciting L&D Advsior post for a Government Organisation based in London
- Interim post within a rapidly changing organisation
The Learning Partner will work closely with the HR team and senior stakeholders to identify, develop and implement learning and development opportunities across the organisation to deliver core business aims and objectives.
- Learning Partner
- Distribution Organisation