Human Resources - Recruitment jobs
49 Matching Jobs
- North YorkshireTemporary£40,000 - £45,000
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced internal Recruitment Manager to join a rapidly growing business for an interim period. This role is an exciting opportunity for somebody to hit the ground running and work from both an operational and strategic perspective.
- Immediate requirment
- Resourcing Manager
Recruitment Consultant - Procurement & Supply Chain
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- No prior recruitment experience necessary
- Industry-leading training and strong track-record of career progression
A brand new role and opportunity to join Fintech start up.
- Must have experience in Fintech recruitment
- Must have experience in Financial Services or Technology
Take Pride, Be Passionate, Never give Up, Work as a Team, and Make it Fun; At PageGroup everything we do is driven by our 'Core Values'/ They're the essence of our brand and rooted in each and every employee who works for our business.
- Must have a desire to work in a sales driven environment
- Must be motivated to work towards targets
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 35 years. More than 5,000 employees in 36 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities.
DoncasterPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- A career, not just a job.
- A FTSE listed, Sunday Times Best Company to Work For
The role will be a 360 degree recruitment role, focusing on attracting the highest calibre of candidate for our market-leading client. A recruitment background will be essential, as will experience in leading a strategic internal recruitment and resourcing function for a growing organisation.
West MidlandsPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Resourcing Manager role based in South Yorkshire
- Leading a team of internal resourcers for a growing organisation
The role of High Volume Recruitment / Resourcing Manager is working within this major global distribution business, managing a number of agency suppliers and the resourcing strategy for the hire and onboarding of circa 2000 heads per annum. This role has a heavy focus on relationship management, vendor management, metrics and reporting with the opportunity to really drive processes and effect change.
- Global name within the Distribution Sector
- National role, flexible to suit you.
The Recruitment Consultant will join a well established and successful finance team based in Guildford that specialise in sourcing accountancy experts for exciting businesses based in the southern home counties.
GlasgowPermanent£42,000 - £45,000
- Sunday Times Best 100 Company to Work For
- Glassdoor - Employees Choice Best Place to Work
A strategic Recruitment Manager role based in Glasgow
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £60,000
- An excellent role for a Recruitment Manager to join my client's busy team
- Permanent role based in Glasgow
At Michael Page HR we work closely with HR Professionals to advise them on their careers, recruit for them and advise on all manner of commercial market related information.
This role would be perfect for a professional with experience of working in a consultative and commercial manner. For that reason it would suit any lawyers with experience in areas such as Employment Law, Litigation (criminal, family or injury) or commercial law.
- An ideal position for an Employment Lawyer looking for a new career
- This role would offer great career prospects both at home and abroad