Human Resources - Recruitment jobs
52 Matching Jobs
The Recruitment & Training Manager will support a large scale project within the department, leading a team of 2 to recruit, onboard and co-ordinate training plans for around 53 new hires
Newcastle upon TynePermanent
- Interim post supporting a major Government project
- Civil Service Recruitment Experience Required
A recruitment consultant is responsible for helping employer's clients to recruit staff for job vacancies candidates. These vacancies can be permanent or temporary roles, and can range from junior level staff to managers and directors.
EdinburghPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Recruitment Consultant
- Global Organisation
Resourcing and Projects Advisor role based in Edinburgh
WokingPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- 12 month FTC in Edinburgh city centre
- Role supporting a large HR team.
A brilliant opportunity to join a FTSE 250 recruitment consultancy that promote organic growth and who are unparalleled in terms of Training and Development and career progression.
Page Group consistently feature in the Times Top 100 Large Companies To Work For.
- An opportunity to join a FTSE 250 business with unparalelled career progression
- Perfect for a success driven individual who wantsTraining & Development
Michael page are looking to hire a Legal Recruitment Consultant for a rapidly expanding team in our London office.
- Legal recruitment consultant - an opportunity to join an international brand
- FTSE 250 company - all you need is a legal or a sales background
Are you a Recruiter moving to London? Do you have end to end recruitment experience gained from a creative sector? Our Human Resources recruitment team are currently experiencing demand for Recruiters who have experience in Fashion, Retail, Media, FMCG, Leisure or Hospitality.
BristolTemporary£400 - £455 per day (£103,992 - £118,291)
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- We can arrange an interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
You will lead and direct the approach for identifying, hiring, on boarding and managing compliance of the interim resources in Group Sourcing.
OxfordPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Fantastick opportunity for an experienced Recruitment/Resourcing Manager
- Contract role in Bristol
The Graduate Recruitment Manager in Oxford will be responsible for ensuring that the company has sufficient quality workforce within the business from a graduate perspective to meet demand and to enable ongoing growth.
- Rapidly growing international education business based in Oxford
- Supporting over 1600 schools worldwide.
Michael Page Finance is looking for talented people to join one of the fastest growing business units within the company and help to continue to drive the business forward. Are you a talented, sales focused professional with excellent people skills? Does the chance to work for one of the world's largest recruitment consultancies excite you? If so, we'd love to hear from you.
- Develop your sales career in a global FTSE 250
- Learn to recruit in the UK biggest specialist recruiter
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 35 years. More than 5,000 employees in 36 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities.
- A career, not just a job.
- A FTSE listed, Sunday Times Best Company to Work For