Human Resources - Recruitment jobs
53 Matching Jobs
Michael Page Finance is looking for talented people to join one of the fastest growing business units within the company and help to continue to drive the business forward. Are you a talented, sales focused professional with excellent people skills? Does the chance to work for one of the world's largest recruitment consultancies excite you? If so, we'd love to hear from you.
- Develop your sales career in a global FTSE 250
- Learn to recruit in the UK biggest specialist recruiter
Take Pride, Be Passionate, Never give Up, Work as a Team, and Make it Fun; At PageGroup everything we do is driven by our 'Core Values'/ They're the essence of our brand and rooted in each and every employee who works for our business.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £45,000
- Must have a desire to work in a sales driven environment
- Must be motivated to work towards targets
Due to rapid growth our client is looking for a Specialist to come in and support their Creative and Digital population.
StaffordPermanent£35,000 - £38,000
- Talent Acquisition Lead - Paying up to £40k
- Central London
An exciting role to lead and drive the National Driver recruitment strategy for this leading Logistics business.
- New role based from the Midlands
- Managing Driver recruitment strategy nationally
The Recruitment Consultant will join a well established and successful finance team based in Guildford that specialise in sourcing accountancy experts for exciting businesses based in the southern home counties.
NorthallertonTemporary£30,000 - £40,000
- Sunday Times Best 100 Company to Work For
- Glassdoor - Employees Choice Best Place to Work
Michael Page are recruiting a Recruitment Specialist for our client in Northallerton.
ReadingPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Exciting 6 Month Contract
- Immediate Start Available
Based out of Reading, and working within a successful team, your focus as a Recruitment Consultant at Michael Page HR will be to generate revenue within the Thames Valley region by proactively initiating and developing commercial relationships with clients and candidates.
HertfordshirePermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Work as a specialist HR Recruitment Consultant within the Thames Valley market
- Based in Reading, focusing on building relationships in the senior HR market
The Recruitment Business Partner role focuses on attracting and recruiting the best talent for a business that is looking to make a real difference to people's lives. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a growing business and truly add value to the Tech stakeholder group and drive the business forward.
DartfordPermanent£40,000 - £41,000
- Household name in Leisure
- Seeking proven Tech Recruitment Business Partner
Michael Page is working with an International business who are looking for an Internal Recruitment Manager to join their HR team in a newly created role.
- Newly created Internal Recruitment Manager role
- Great opportunity to join a market leading business
My client are looking for a creative and self-motivated Recruitment Manager to oversee the external and internal recruitment for our their stores.
Based in South Kensington and reporting in to the Head of Operations, the Recruitment Manager will provide a robust and comprehensive service to the company, ensuring that the effective and timely recruitment processes are in place.
- Experienced Recruitment Manager
- Growing UK Luxury Retail Brand