Human Resources - Recruitment jobs
52 Matching Jobs
- LondonTemporary£40,000 - £42,000
A Sourcing position has arisen to join a large London based media business on a contract to support the talent team in bringing top talent into the business
DumbartonTemporary£23,000 - £25,000
- Sourcing Specialist with a renowned media business based in London
- Sourcing role with London based media business
Provision of professional recruitment support to the business, supporting all UK based staff in Group Functions.
- Currently recruiting a Recruitment Coordinator for a temporary position
- Based north west Glasgow within production & manufacturing
Are you a Recruiter moving to London? Do you have end to end recruitment experience gained from a creative sector? Our Human Resources recruitment team are currently experiencing demand for Recruiters who have experience in Fashion, Retail, Media, FMCG, Leisure or Hospitality.
OrpingtonTemporary£30,000 - £32,000
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- We can arrange an interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
Michael Page HR is recruiting for an internal recruiter on a part time basis for a leading media business in Kent.
GlasgowPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Great opportunity for a part-time internal recruiter
- 8 month contract role due to growth in the business
The ideal candidate will be the first point of contact for the entire employee life cycle.
LondonPermanent£41,000 - £45,000
- Great opportunity to join a well established team
- Role based in Glasgow City Centre
The Resourcing Team manage both the lateral and graduate recruitment for the firm. It is important that the Advisor is involved in all aspects of the recruitment function, to ensure synergy and best practice across the board. The Recruitment Advisor reports into the Resourcing Manager and manages the two Recruitment Assistants.
LondonPermanent£42,000 - £54,000
- Must have in-house recruitment experience
- Must have experience within law
A brand new role and opportunity to join Fintech start up.
- Must have experience in Fintech recruitment
- Must have experience in Financial Services or Technology
Michael page are looking to hire a Legal Recruitment Consultant for a rapidly expanding team in our London office.
- Legal recruitment consultant - an opportunity to join an international brand
- FTSE 250 company - all you need is a legal or a sales background
The Senior Sourcing Tech Recruiter will have a great understanding and experience of translating data, sourcing great Talent, working with Key stakeholders and is able to work in a fast paced organisation. You will work very closely with various teams, have a good understanding of the market and build strong relationships.
EdinburghTemporary£20,000 - £27,000
- Senior Sourcing Tech Recruiter for an International Online Travel Company
- Must have Strong Tech Experience
Based in the Edinburgh office, you will support other global locations, in organising and coordinating a wide range of recruitment activities - Assessment centres, Face to face Interviews and Skype Sessions ensuring that all out customers are informed and supported through their hiring process. You'll look at the process, work to make improvements and efficiencies keeping the customer at the forefront of every aspect.
- Currently recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator for a 6 month contract
- Based within Edinburgh City Centre for a global, growing business