Human Resources - Recruitment jobs
47 Matching Jobs
Michael page are looking to hire a Legal Recruitment Consultant for a rapidly expanding team in our London office.
- Legal recruitment consultant - an opportunity to join an international brand
- FTSE 250 company - all you need is a legal or a sales background
Recruitment Manager opportunity to manage all recruitment across the business focusing mostly on IT and sales recruitment. Stake holder management and engagement is a must for this role.
- An opportunity to take full ownership of all recruitment for the business
- Managing a recruitment co-ordinator and driving through recruitment
The Recruitment Partner will join the business at a time of rapid change & growth, working in a team of busy and experienced specialists to deliver an excellent recruitment service to the organisation
- Opportunity to join a busy & established recuruitment team for a unique brand
- Contract position until the end of 2017
Are you a graduate looking for an fantastic new role?
If you love presentations why not apply?
HarrogatePermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Are you a graduate looking for an fantasic new role?
- If you love presentations why not apply?
Based from North Yorkshire, the role will focus on attracting the highest calibre of candidate for our market-leading client. A recruitment background will be essential, as will experience of working in a recruitment and resourcing function for a growing, fast-paced, organisation.
LondonPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Lead recruitment role for a global technology business
- Expertise across R&D, developers, testers, BA's, UX designers essential
An opportunity to work in a fast paced global FTSE 250 business that invests in and develops their talent and allows them to determine their own career.
LondonTemporary£230 - £260 per day (£59,795 - £67,595)
- Global Market Leading Recruitment Business
- Truly Meritocratic Environment Where You Determine Your Career
A Recruiter position has arisen to join a large London based technology business on a contract to support the talent team in bringing top talent into the business
- Recruiter position with a renowned technology business in London
- Contract Recruiter role with London based tech business
Are you a Recruiter moving to London? Do you have end to end recruitment experience gained from a creative sector? Our Human Resources recruitment team are currently experiencing demand for Recruiters who have experience in global companies across a range of sectors including Business and Professional Services, Financial Services, Fashion, Retail, Media, FMCG, Leisure or Hospitality, Public Sector and Government.
Kings LynnPermanent£35,000 - £44,000
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- We can arrange an interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
The Recruitment Business Partner role, based in Kings Lynn, is responsible for developing the internal recruitment function of this well established business.
LondonPermanent£41,000 - £45,000
- An opportunity to develop recruitment
- Established business
An opportunity has arisen to join my client as its Talent Manager for the UK. In this role, you will be key to their growth ambition by defining and implementing our human capital strategy, with a focus on talent acquisition and management.
- A brand new opportunity to join a Fintech company
- Must have Financial Services In-House Recruitment experience