Human Resources - Reward jobs
29 Matching Jobs
- LondonPermanent£65,000 - £85,000
Our client, a global leader in payments technology, is looking for an International Benefits Lead to join their Human Resources and Personnel team
SheffieldTemporary£45,000 - £50,000
- - Must have strong Benefits experience
- - Working for a global leader in payments technology
A Reward and Benefits Manager is required for a 12 month contract in Sheffield. This role is required to start as soon as possible however applications from candidates on 4 weeks notice are welcomed.
LondonTemporary£40,000 - £45,000
- Fixed term contract for a minimum of 12 months
- National business with a significant prescence in Yorkshire
My client is seeking a Reward Analyst to join their well-regarded Reward team within this growing global organisation
SomersetPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- 12 month contract with a leading business services organisation
- 12 month Reward Analyst role with London based organisation
Reward Manager - permanent role
SurreyPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- Amazing opportunity for an experienced Reward Manager
- Permanent role
I am currently working with a growing Energy business who are currently recruiting an experienced Reward Partner to join the HR team in Surrey.
WarringtonTemporary£49,000 - £50,000
- - Leading Energy business based in Surrey.
- - The ideal candidate will be an experienced Reward professional
Based in Merseyside area this fixed term contract position offers the opportunity to head up a small team of reward analysts and lead the reward strategy across the business whilst providing expert support and guidance on all aspects of the reward life-cycle.
ManchesterPermanent£42,000 - £56,000
- 10 - 12 month Fixed Term Contract
- To start ASAP
The Reward team is part of the organisation's multidisciplinary People & Organisations team, delivering strategic and operational reward solutions to their clients. Offering clients a start to end experience in regard of the design, development, implementation and operation of their reward strategy. This role focuses on Share Schemes.
LeedsPermanent£38,000 - £55,000
- Professional Services organisation seeking a Reward Manager
- Specific requirement of managing a Share Scheme
I am currently working with a leading professional services organisation based in Leeds who are looking to hire an experienced Reward Manager to support the development and implementation of the reward strategy helping to ensure the attraction and retention of exceptional calibre employees and ambitious plans.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Reward Manager for a professional services business in York
- Focusing on the reward element of the people strategy
I am currently working with a FTSE listed organisation based in London who are recruiting a Reward Manager to join the business for a 6 month contract.
The Reward Manager will support the Reward Director on a number of key operational projects including pay review, bonus, exec pay and incentives as well as other ad hoc Total Reward activities.
EdinburghPermanent£35,000 - £50,000
- Reward Manager
- Reward Manager
Exciting opportunity for a Reward Consultant to work closely with the Head of Reward to support the delivery of the reward agenda.
- Become a member of a leading organisation in Financial Services.
- A permanent role based in Edinburgh