Human Resources - Reward jobs
51 Matching Jobs
- LondonPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
I am currently working with a Financial Services organisation based in London who are recruiting for a Payroll & Reward Manager to join the HR team.
The Payroll & Reward Manager will report into the Head of Reward and will be responsible for the management and delivery of Payroll and annual pay cycle activities as well as oversight of junior members of the Pay and Benefits team.
- Payroll & Reward Manager
- Payroll & Reward Manager
The Reward Analyst will take ownership of all UK Reward operations including:
- Salary bench marking
- Annual pay review
- bonus pool modelling
- manage relationship with outsourced providers
- Manage relationships with benefits brokers/3rd parties
- Provide bespoke MI and reporting dashboards
- Support with international assignments
LondonPermanent£48,500 - £53,500
- Reward Analyst, Niche Financial Services
- Reward Analyst, Global Financial Services
I am currently working with a FTSE Listed retail business who are recruiting a Reward Advisor to join their team.
The Reward Advisor will report directly into the Head of Reward and will be responsible for the support and delivery of the group Reward agenda.
West LondonPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Reward Advisor,Retail
- Reward Advisor, Retail
I am working with a well-known brand within their sector. Due to growth they are looking to grow out their HR/Reward team.
ManchesterPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Reward Consultant- Paying up to £60K
- Bonus/Salary Review
To provide Reward expertise to the firm, working with the Head of HR will manage all reward, bonus and benefit programmes and processes. Manage reward projects and design and deliver new reward and benefit programmes, and processes based on expertise and extensive market knowledge. The role requires international market knowledge.
CoventryPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Experienced Reward Manager required to lead Reward function
- Leading international Law firm
As the Reward Manager for this Coventry based business you will be responsible for implementing and overseeing reward policies, procedures and standards, providing expertise to the leadership team and remuneration committee. You will also lead on a range of key projects.
ManchesterPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Compensation and Benefits
This UK law firm require a reward, systems and MI specialist to work at an analyst level for the organisation. The role is a unique opportunity to work across these areas and provide expertise to the business.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Experienced Reward, Systems and MI specialist role
- Leading UK Law firm
Our client is currently looking for a HRIS Specialist to join their growing HR team. As the HRIS Specialist you will be responsible for the management and development of the HR systems and integration, and production of management information and insights.
HampshirePermanent£40,000 - £60,000
- HRIS Specialist - Paying up to £50k
- Central London - Financial Services
I am currently working with a fantastic Global payments business based in the Hampshire area who are recruiting for an experienced Reward Manager to join their HR team.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Reward Manager - Paying up to £55k
- Technology Business in Hampshire
I am currently working with a fantastic global e-commerce business who are recruiting a Reward Consultant to join the team.
The Reward Consultant will report Directly into the Reward Director and will provide senior level support to the business for all Reward activities.
- Reward Consultant, E-commerce
- Reward Consultant, Leading Global business