Human Resources - Reward jobs
24 Matching Jobs
- West MidlandsPermanent£27,000 - £31,000
Michael Page are recruiting for a Senior HR Advisor to be based in the West Midlands. Working for a large scale infrastructure organisation, you will be working with the rewards services for the business and provide analysis and solutions for clients and vendors.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Fantastic opportunity for a HR Advisor in the West Midlands
- Join a large national organisation with fantastic future opportunities
A leading Retail firm based in London is looking for a Reward Business Partner to join their Human Resources and Personnel team
LondonTemporary£55,000 - £60,000
- Significant reward experience working within a reward team
- Experience of Market data analysis and benchmarking survey
Compensation & Benefits Manager (Mat Cover)
Looking to speak to immediately available Reward professionals who are interested in a 10 month FTC based in London. This is a full comp&bens role so you need to be comfortable with the full Reward spectrum.
LondonTemporary£40,000 - £41,000
- £55-60k + Car. Central London.
- 360 Comp & Bens role - Immediate Start
Supporting EMEA HR Managers with HR Data/Reward info. Role is approx 60% Data Management (reports, data cleansing etc.) and 40% Reward.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Reward/Data Role - 6-9 month FTC
- Temp to Perm oppertunity - £40k
An exciting opportunity for a European Reward Partner to join a global business dedicated to storing, protecting and managing, information and assets. The role will form part of the wider Human Resources and Personnel team and will be based in London
ReadingPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- - European compensation and benefit management experience
- - Has full knowledge and experience in job evaluation / grading
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Reward Project Manager/programme manager to join the Human Resources and Personnel team one of the UK's largest utility companies based in Reading
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Experience of working in Reward or Reward related functions
- Strong track record of successful delivery of HR
A leading British-based Business Services firm based in London is looking for a Compensation & Benefits Business Partner to join their Human Resources and Personnel team
ManchesterPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Experience and achievements in European compensation and benefit management
- Project Management skills/experience essential
The role heads up the Reward function for this international organisation
Welwyn Garden CityPermanent£65,000 - £85,000
- Leading professional services organisation
- Opportunity to lead Reward function with global remit
The International Reward Manager will need to be able to balance between global strategy and local markets to ensure reward reflects the needs of the business and motivates (and keeps) the talent of the company.
- International business and market leader in the UK
- Opportunity to develop international reward career