Human Resources - Shared Services jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Shared Services jobs
- ManchesterPermanent£50,000 - £75,000
This role will provide direction and leadership for the HR Service Centre, ensuring alignment with the wider HR and business strategies . Leading a team to ensure the effective delivery of HR processing, advice and guidance to managers and colleagues and provide a joined up, engaging and customer focused service with defined service deliverables and performance measures.
ManchesterPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Well known brand recruiting for a Head of HR People Services
- Experienced people services/shared services leader required
Lead, manage and develop a small team of HR Advisors, driving a consistent, professional and employee experience focused service, able to lead by example and provide hands on support and guidance. Responsible for developing HR systems and processes, maximising efficient ways of working via the ongoing utilisation of management information, technology and online solutions. Partner with colleagues across People Services and stakeholders across the business.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- HR Helpdesk Manager required for Insurance organisation in Manchester
- Ideal for experienced shared service manager
Payroll and Benefits Advisor - Standalone position.
- Payroll and Benefit Advisor - Standalone Position
- Paying up to £45k
Working as part of the shares services operation, the ER Manager will provide HR support for the organisation.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- ER Manager required within Shared Service operation
- Providing ER support for national energy company
- Providing the workstreams and HR teams with timely and robust data products such as scenario models, forecasts and calculating the impact of implementing HR policies.
- Providing HR data analyst support and advice during transition to all organisations involved in creating their clients Improvement.
- Playing an active role in designing and implementing their clients Improvement's HR data/system services e.g. set up, data migration and user acceptance testing
- HR Analyst - ADP experience required
- HR Analytics - Advanced Excel - Payroll