Human Resources - Shared Services jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Shared Services jobs
- ManchesterPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
This role will provide direction and leadership for the HR Service team, ensuring alignment with the wider HR and business strategies . Leading a team to ensure the effective delivery of HR processing, advice and guidance to managers and colleagues and provide a joined up, engaging and customer focused service with defined service deliverables and performance measures.
BirminghamPermanent£36,000 - £40,000
- Well known brand recruiting for a Head of HR People Services
- Strong experience with transactional HR required
The role of HR Shared Service Centre Process Manager is based from Birmingham for a leading Business Services company. Managing a team of 4, you will look at the processes and systems in place, supporting change and driving LEAN methodologies. You and your team will seek to map processes and drive service improvements and efficiency's.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Newly created role with a leading Services business
- Team management role working with Lean Methodology
Our client is currently looking for an Shared Services Team Lead. This will be an EMEA role so it is essential that you're able to speak at least one European Language. This is a new and exciting role for the fast-paced global business.
Greater ManchesterPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Shared Services Manager - Langauge Required
- Central London - Paying up to £50k
Your key role with be to manage the HR & Payroll teams to deliver agreed services to the full satisfaction of all clients managed from the site. Developing and maintaining a relationship of trust with the client to ensure sustainable commercial benefits are delivered to both you and your client
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Excellent opportunity to own and end to end Shared Service function
- Oversee a large team
Payroll and Benefits Advisor - Standalone position.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Payroll and Benefit Advisor - Standalone Position
- Paying up to £45k
- Providing the workstreams and HR teams with timely and robust data products such as scenario models, forecasts and calculating the impact of implementing HR policies.
- Providing HR data analyst support and advice during transition to all organisations involved in creating their clients Improvement.
- Playing an active role in designing and implementing their clients Improvement's HR data/system services e.g. set up, data migration and user acceptance testing
- HR Analyst - ADP experience required
- HR Analytics - Advanced Excel - Payroll