Human Resources - Shared Services jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Shared Services jobs
The Resource Planning Manager will run a team of 4 to deliver an all-encompassing Resource Management service for an extensive range of programmes that the organisation delivers. This involves management of client expectations and ensuring project staff are allocated to the right projects at the right time to optimise client satisfaction and overall business performance.
ManchesterPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Exciting interim Resource Planning post for a Globally Recognised Brand
- Specific Workforce/Resource Planning experience absolutely essential
The role of the Lead HR Coordinator is to provide responsive support to manage the effective administration of employee lifecycle processes in a commercial and trusted manner. This role is responsible for ensuring the HR Coordinators complete their activities in a timely and accurate manner against agreed SLAs. This role is also accountable for the continuous improvement of activities and processes.
LondonTemporary£40,000 - £44,000
- Large international organisation seeking Lead HR Coordinator/HRSS Team Leader
- Leading small team of HR Coordinators
The HR Team Leader will provide vital input into the set up, running and improvement of a transactional HR shared service function for the University.
BirminghamPermanent£36,000 - £40,000
- Exciting project role to help set up a shared service function
- Well known University client and Central London location
The role of HR Shared Service Centre Process Manager is based from Birmingham for a leading Business Services company. Managing a team of 4, you will look at the processes and systems in place, supporting change and driving LEAN methodologies. You and your team will seek to map processes and drive service improvements and efficiency's.
- Newly created role with a leading Services business
- Team management role working with Lean Methodology