Human Resources - Shared Services jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Shared Services jobs
- LondonTemporary£40,000 - £44,000
The HR Team Leader will provide vital input into the set up, running and improvement of a transactional HR shared service function for the University.
OxfordTemporary£50,000 - £55,000
- Exciting project role to help set up a shared service function
- Well known University client and Central London location
A generalist HR manager role based in Oxford where you will be managing a team as well as leading the implementation of the HR system.
The role will best suit someone who has a background in Shared Service and has previously implemented a HR system.
LondonTemporary£240 - £300 per day (£62,395 - £77,994)
- Lead the Implementation of a new HR system. Managing the shared service team
- Based in central Oxford - to start ASAP
The Head of HR Operations will lead a team to provide a high-quality and customer focused transactional HR Service, managing the Payroll & Pensions functions for a well-known council
ManchesterPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Head of HR Operations Post within Local Government
- Strong Payroll & Pensions Experience Required
This role will provide direction and leadership for the HR Service team, ensuring alignment with the wider HR and business strategies . Leading a team to ensure the effective delivery of HR processing, advice and guidance to managers and colleagues and provide a joined up, engaging and customer focused service with defined service deliverables and performance measures.
BirminghamPermanent£36,000 - £40,000
- Well known brand recruiting for a Head of HR People Services
- Strong experience with transactional HR required
The role of HR Shared Service Centre Process Manager is based from Birmingham for a leading Business Services company. Managing a team of 4, you will look at the processes and systems in place, supporting change and driving LEAN methodologies. You and your team will seek to map processes and drive service improvements and efficiency's.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Newly created role with a leading Services business
- Team management role working with Lean Methodology
Our client is currently looking for an Shared Services Team Lead. This will be an EMEA role so it is essential that you're able to speak at least one European Language. This is a new and exciting role for the fast-paced global business.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Shared Services Manager - Langauge Required
- Central London - Paying up to £50k
Payroll and Benefits Advisor - Standalone position.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Payroll and Benefit Advisor - Standalone Position
- Paying up to £45k
- Providing the workstreams and HR teams with timely and robust data products such as scenario models, forecasts and calculating the impact of implementing HR policies.
- Providing HR data analyst support and advice during transition to all organisations involved in creating their clients Improvement.
- Playing an active role in designing and implementing their clients Improvement's HR data/system services e.g. set up, data migration and user acceptance testing
- HR Analyst - ADP experience required
- HR Analytics - Advanced Excel - Payroll