Human Resources - Talent Management jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Talent Management jobs
- Featured JobMiddlesexPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
An exciting opportunity for a Talent Advisor to join a Global market leader in Middlesex.
Featured JobTeddingtonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- An exciting opportunity for a Talent Advisor to join a Global market leader in Middlesex.
- Must have experience of talent programmes and utilising the 70:20:10 model.
An exciting opportunity to become the European Talent Development Partner for Brammer based in Teddington.
SomersetPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- An exciting opportunity to become an international Talent Development Partner
- Requires credible experience of talent management from an international business
Talent Partner will work in partnership with the HR leads for their business areas to define appropriate strategies and plans to ensure that strong talent pipelines are built, developed and maintained in alignment with business requirements.They will also lead specific projects (related to talent/ leadership, culture change, succession planning), building on a deep understanding of the organisation.
ChippenhamTemporary£38,000 - £42,000
- Excellent opportunity for an experienced Talent professional
- Permanent opportunity
Talent Manager will support the delivery of Talent projects to advance the efficiency and effectiveness of the Talent Development Team.
MaidenheadPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Amazing oportunity for an experienced Talent proffesional
- 12 months FTC
As the Performance Management Specialist for this company in Maidenhead, your primary focus will be to define and lead the implementation of the global approach to performance management.
You will be able to offer -
- A clear and successful track record working within performance management - ideally in an international setting or as a consultant.
- Ideally you will have created a new approach to performance management.
LondonTemporary£40,000 - £42,000
- Performance Management Specialist - Maidenhead - permanent
- Define and lead the implementation of global approach to performance management
Graduate Talent Manager
London based with some travel
12 month FTC with strong likely hood of going perm.
This role reports directly into the Emerging Talents Manager and will have substantial autonomy to deliver a creative, unique and commercially via grad programme. My clients want's someone looking to push their own development and this is a fantastic opportunity to push yourself and your career forward.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Chance to really push forward this clients talent agenda
- Creative, business driven role looking to add value to their grad scheme
The Talent Management team is responsible for Performance Management, Talent Management and the optimal mobilisation of consultants across our client projects taking into consideration the commercial needs of the business and the individual needs of the consultant.
City of LondonTemporary£55,000 - £65,000
- A brand new opportunity to join a leading firm in Professional Services
- Must have experience in both staffing and talent management
A leading, global professional services firm based in London is currently seeking an Interim Workforce Planning Manager. Successful applicants will be responsible for ensuring all client work is effectively resourced ensuring the 'best' team is delivered for each client, balancing business and client needs alongside individual career goals, have overall responsibility for the deployment of 1000 technical staff across 4 locations and manage a Resourcing team
- Leading Global Professional Services Firm
- Formal Team Management experience essential
The Graduate & Talent manager will be responsible in providing strategic and operational management of Graduate and Higher/Degree Apprenticeship Recruitment & Development. You will oversee all areas of Graduate and Higher/Degree Apprenticeship Recruitment and Development to ensure the recruitment of high calibre trainees as well as playing a hands-on role in their development on joining the organisation.
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £70,000
- Graduate & Talent Manager
- Early Careers
Based in London, the Head of Leadership & Talent will work closely with the European HR Director to formulate, implement and evaluate Leadership & Development strategies.
- Excellent opportunity for Head of Leadership & Talent to join a PLC in London
- Pan European role with excellent opportunities for further progression