Human Resources - Talent Management jobs
10 Matching Jobs
Talent Management jobs
- Featured JobMiddlesexPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
An exciting opportunity for a Talent Advisor to join a Global market leader in Middlesex.
Featured JobTeddingtonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- An exciting opportunity for a Talent Advisor to join a Global market leader in Middlesex.
- Must have experience of talent programmes and utilising the 70:20:10 model.
An exciting opportunity to become the European Talent Development Partner for Brammer based in Teddington.
ChippenhamTemporary£38,000 - £42,000
- An exciting opportunity to become an international Talent Development Partner
- Requires credible experience of talent management from an international business
Talent Manager will support the delivery of Talent projects to advance the efficiency and effectiveness of the Talent Development Team.
LondonTemporary£40,000 - £42,000
- Amazing oportunity for an experienced Talent proffesional
- 12 months FTC
Graduate Talent Manager
London based with some travel
12 month FTC with strong likely hood of going perm.
This role reports directly into the Emerging Talents Manager and will have substantial autonomy to deliver a creative, unique and commercially via grad programme. My clients want's someone looking to push their own development and this is a fantastic opportunity to push yourself and your career forward.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Chance to really push forward this clients talent agenda
- Creative, business driven role looking to add value to their grad scheme
The Talent Management team is responsible for Performance Management, Talent Management and the optimal mobilisation of consultants across our client projects taking into consideration the commercial needs of the business and the individual needs of the consultant.
City of LondonTemporary£55,000 - £65,000
- A brand new opportunity to join a leading firm in Professional Services
- Must have experience in both staffing and talent management
A leading, global professional services firm based in London is currently seeking an Interim Workforce Planning Manager. Successful applicants will be responsible for ensuring all client work is effectively resourced ensuring the 'best' team is delivered for each client, balancing business and client needs alongside individual career goals, have overall responsibility for the deployment of 1000 technical staff across 4 locations and manage a Resourcing team
- Leading Global Professional Services Firm
- Formal Team Management experience essential
The Graduate & Talent manager will be responsible in providing strategic and operational management of Graduate and Higher/Degree Apprenticeship Recruitment & Development. You will oversee all areas of Graduate and Higher/Degree Apprenticeship Recruitment and Development to ensure the recruitment of high calibre trainees as well as playing a hands-on role in their development on joining the organisation.
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £70,000
- Graduate & Talent Manager
- Early Careers
Based in London, the Head of Leadership & Talent will work closely with the European HR Director to formulate, implement and evaluate Leadership & Development strategies.
LondonPermanent£38,000 - £47,000
- Excellent opportunity for Head of Leadership & Talent to join a PLC in London
- Pan European role with excellent opportunities for further progression
This is a key support role in the newly created Talent Development team. The team is a centre of excellence for talent management, learning, and development throughout all businesses and functions. There are four disciples in the team, each headed by a leader: Talent Management, Leadership Development, Management Development, and Core & Professional Skills.
- Must have experience within Talent Management/HR/Analytics.
- Must have strong project management skills.
The central Talent team designs and delivers learning and development for all staff globally through business skills and personal development training for partners, associates and support staff and other development support.
- Must have experience as a Talent Manager.
- Must have experience in the Legal Sector.