Human Resources - Talent Management jobs
11 Matching Jobs
Talent Management jobs
- Featured JobLondonTemporary£40,523 - £48,327
King's College London are looking for a strategically focused Talent & Organisational Development Manager to partner their Fundraising & Supporter Development Team on a contract basis, based in London.
This role will report directly into the Head of Strategy, Planning & Performance for the FS&D team and will have a direct impact upon how they engage and develop their staff to deliver their strategic vision over the next 5-10 years.
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £78,000
- Fantastic Talent, Retention & OD post for a leading University
- Unique opportunity to partner a hugely successful Fundraising function
The Group Talent Manager is responsible for managing the development and implementation of talent management initiatives and programmes across the country.
Newcastle upon TynePermanent
- A brand new opportunity to join a Computer Software company
- Must have Talent Development experience
The successful candidate will own the internal Talent agenda.
West LondonPermanent£55,000 - £75,000
- Brilliant role based in Newcastle with a FTSE 100 business
- Talent focussed role
The Talent and Resourcing Manager will act as a Talent Partner for the medical catergory with regards to Talent Acquisition abd development.
GlasgowPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Leading FMCG Brand
- Dynamic, progression culture
An ideal role for somebody who is passionate about retaining fantastic talent
- A very exciting opportunity for Retention and Onboarding Manager to bolster the
- A varied multi-site role based mainly in Glasgow
As the Interim Recruitment Project Manager, you will be responsible for working closely with
Senior Leaderships teams to help develop and track Talent Management metrics as well as creating
analytics to measure success of talent initiatives. You will also take teh lead on creating HR communications, training
and development materials to support the effective and standardised deployment of talent
management together with designing and implementing Talent development campaigns.
LeedsPermanent£45,000 - £75,000
- Experienced Recruitment Project Manager requited to join market leading
Based from Leeds, the role is an OD and People Development focused position, within a management consultancy practice.
Creating, designing and managing the OD framework whilst incorporating interactive and professional content, in line with the values of the organisation and client base
LondonTemporary£40,000 - £42,000
- Our client is a professional services organisation
- Currently recruiting for a People & Change Consultant, based from Leeds
Graduate Talent Manager
London based with some travel
12 month FTC with strong likely hood of going perm.
This role reports directly into the Emerging Talents Manager and will have substantial autonomy to deliver a creative, unique and commercially via grad programme. My clients want's someone looking to push their own development and this is a fantastic opportunity to push yourself and your career forward.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Chance to really push forward this clients talent agenda
- Creative, business driven role looking to add value to their grad scheme
The Talent Management team is responsible for Performance Management, Talent Management and the optimal mobilisation of consultants across our client projects taking into consideration the commercial needs of the business and the individual needs of the consultant.
City of LondonTemporary£55,000 - £65,000
- A brand new opportunity to join a leading firm in Professional Services
- Must have experience in both staffing and talent management
A leading, global professional services firm based in London is currently seeking an Interim Workforce Planning Manager. Successful applicants will be responsible for ensuring all client work is effectively resourced ensuring the 'best' team is delivered for each client, balancing business and client needs alongside individual career goals, have overall responsibility for the deployment of 1000 technical staff across 4 locations and manage a Resourcing team
- Leading Global Professional Services Firm
- Formal Team Management experience essential