Human Resources - Training Manager jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Training Manager jobs
- OldhamPermanent£35,000 - £36,937
As the Learning & Development Manager you will be responsible for the the Development & Delivery of the councils Capability Development Strategy, you will provide advice on the commissioning of external suppliers to deliver people learning solutions aligned to the 70:20:10 learning model in addition to taking the lead on the delivery of the councils Learning Needs Analysis.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- An excellent role within the Public Sector industry
- Working within a forward thinking department shaping change
The manager will be responsible for the training needs assessment, design and delivery of the training for the audit department.
CreweTemporary£200 - £250 per day (£51,996 - £64,995)
- Must have experience working in the Audit department
- Must have experience in design, development and delivery
Key Responsibilities of the LMS Manager role;
Day to Day Management of eAcademy team
Lead supplier management and change management activities
Lead the development and improvement of processes and system enhancements
BirminghamTemporary£55,000 - £70,000
- LMS Manager required for a 15 month Maternity cover to start ASAP
- Global Luxury Retailer
As Business & Systems Change Lead you will be responsible for leading the business change workstream, managing the operational activities linked to the user-engagement agenda and developing a communication strategy for the workstream as well as implementing and delivering Lean/6 Sigma methodologies, practices and training activities.
City of LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Systems Lead
- Change Lead
An experienced Learning and Development Manager who has previously worked within the restaurant industry. You will be an individual who is passionate about training as well as hospitality, looking to grow your career with a truly renowned brand.
- Learning and Development Manager Looking to join an Iconic Restaurant Brand
- Must have Casual Dining Experience