Human Resources - Training Manager jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Training Manager jobs
- WeybridgeTemporary£25 - £33 per hour (£51,996 - £68,635)
The L&D Systems Consultant will be responsible for all queries from line managers and stakeholders for the digital learning system. This role has responsibility for the Global Digital Learning system (excluding the U.S).
The role is responsible for scheduling all online training and dealing with any queries around digital learning content, as well as the analysis of training data.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Working with one of the 20 largest companies in the world. (PT 20 hours)
- Taking ownership for the global digital learning system and learning analysis.
The manager will be responsible for the training needs assessment, design and delivery of the training for the audit department.
BirminghamTemporary£55,000 - £70,000
- Must have experience working in the Audit department
- Must have experience in design, development and delivery
As Business & Systems Change Lead you will be responsible for leading the business change workstream, managing the operational activities linked to the user-engagement agenda and developing a communication strategy for the workstream as well as implementing and delivering Lean/6 Sigma methodologies, practices and training activities.
- Systems Lead
- Change Lead