Human Resources - Training Manager jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Training Manager jobs
- BirminghamTemporary£55,000 - £70,000
As Business & Systems Change Lead you will be responsible for leading the business change workstream, managing the operational activities linked to the user-engagement agenda and developing a communication strategy for the workstream as well as implementing and delivering Lean/6 Sigma methodologies, practices and training activities.
BirminghamPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Systems Lead
- Change Lead
As Sales Trainer for this Retail business you will act as a lead on the creation and delivery of innovative and engaging learning interventions for the sales force. You will work closely with the Sales & Marketing Manager, working alongside them on the overall strategy and management of the team. You will also manage and develop a team.
City of LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Learning & Development
An experienced Learning and Development Manager who has previously worked within the restaurant industry. You will be an individual who is passionate about training as well as hospitality, looking to grow your career with a truly renowned brand.
LondonPermanent£38,000 - £40,000
- Learning and Development Manager Looking to join an Iconic Restaurant Brand
- Must have Casual Dining Experience
The Training Manager will:
- Will have recent experience within Healthcare
- Have a background working within a regulated organisation
- Will support on the design and delivery key projects
- Drive suitable training initiatives
- Providing advice and guidance to management teams
- Maintain training databases
- CIPD qualified
- Will be a credible, professional leader
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Healthcare Charity based in London
- Experience within Healthcare is an advantage
This role manages the core Learning Technology budget as part of the overall L&D Budget and configuration of the system . In addition you will be responsible for all the associated processes for maintaining and managing, ensuring it provides an efficient learning service as a one stop shop for learning professionals and colleagues.
- Well known, global retail organisation
- Specialist within LMS