Insurance - Accountancy & Finance jobs
16 Matching Jobs
Accountancy & Finance jobs
- LeedsTemporary£10 - £10 per hour (£19,758)
The role is for an Reconciliation Clerk, the role is looking to resolve insurer policies in query for allocated insurers on the company systems inline with stated credit terms.
EssexPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- An excellent opportunity to work with a leading insurance broker
- Immediate start
The department is supported by an offshore transactional processing team of approximately 100 employees with onshore headcount at around 40. The teams are functionally aligned as follows: Peoplecosts, Fixed Assets & Overheads, Revenue & Foreign Exchange, Intercompany & Consolidation, Bank reconciliation, Procure to Pay and Cash Control.
WithamPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Global professional services
- Accouting operations manager - Essex
Seeking an ACA/ACCA qualified accountant with a self starter mind set to join a friendly finance team in a pleasant environment.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- Statutory Accoutant
- Financial Accounting
A great opportunity for a senior global accountant to join the corporate centre finance team for a top tier, globally recognised insurance firm. You would be taking on a wide range of responsibilities for 30 of their business units, taking the lead on high profile commercial projects and ad-hoc tasks, which will provide exposure to a number of senior managers.
There is a lot of opportunity for progression within this role, both upwards within the team and also across to the wider business.
West SussexTemporary£400 - £500 per day (£103,992 - £129,990)
- Great opportunity to join a truly global brand
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Support embedding Solvency II reporting tasks within the BAU Finance function
- Identify areas for improvement in the SII processes
- Work between the SII Programme and BAU function to ensure that tasks and knowledge are successfully transitioned into BAU
- Ensure that SII processes are aligned to current BAU processes and that regulatory timelines can be met
- Support the preparations for Q2 Pillar three SII reporting
- Prepare the asset file in order to facilitate the gathering of look-through data from the 3rd party data provider
- Reconcile the data sent to MBE as well as received from MBE (Morningstar & IDC)
- Assist the SII actuary to provide the correct data to WTW to stress the asset data
LondonTemporary£400 - £500 per day (£103,992 - £129,990)
- Solvency II Accountant
- Based in Sussex
A Tier 1 Insurance firm are looking for someone to come in and re-engineer their Accounts Payable and Expenses processes and systems. The Accounting Operations Change Lead will need to have delivered similar projects in the past and will be a qualified accountant. The role may require the person to work from Bedford.
BrightonTemporary£400 - £450 per day (£103,992 - £116,991)
- Finance Project role delivering a re-engineering of AP and expense management
- Successful applicant will have delivered similar project in the past.
You will have responsibility for preparation of monthly financial results and will have accountability for presenting them to the Group Reporting Manager and functional Head. There is a also a key requirement for the role to ensure adherence to financial policies, further develop the existing financial reporting and to actively look for process improvements. The successful applicant will be expected to deputise for the Group Reporting Manager as and when required.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Financial Reporting Accountant
- Based in Brighton
A top tier health & life insurance provider is looking to recruit a highly skilled financial accountant into their finance team.
LeedsPermanent£35,000 - £42,000
- Financial Accountant
To prepare, develop and analyse key financial information enabling the management team to make well informed commercial business decisions.
To monitor and advise on accounting for insurance business in accordance with relevant accounting standards to the UK and international finance departments.
To become the first point of contact for international queries
Newcastle upon TynePermanent
- A fast moving and growing subsidary of large international business
- Management Accountant working closely with Senior Leaders & international teams
The role of Finance Analyst will be responsible for delivery of accurate budgets, forecasts and analysis to drive the business forward, overseen by the Finance Business Partner for another part of the business. Building strong working relationships with the key stakeholders will be a core part of the role.
- Finance Analyst- Newcastle Location
- Based out of Newcastle with travel to London, Basingstoke, Oldbury and Cheadle