Insurance - Accountancy & Finance jobs
17 Matching Jobs
Accountancy & Finance jobs
- HorshamPermanent£40,000 - £67,000
You will spend your time developing capital models, conducting detailed analyses and contributing to business development, management and change activities.
- 3 Month FTC
- Working with a leading insurance company
Strong people management skills, with proven track record of transforming people, processes and systems within a large cost base of an Insurance business ideally expenses
Stratford-upon-AvonTemporary£38,000 - £40,000
This is a business partnering role with a chance to add real value and work with operational staff in delivering the financial information on a project. You will be the finance lead and will be given the opportunity work both as part of a team and on your own initiative with the ability to drive commercial insight.
East SussexPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Fixed Term Contract for 2 years
- Working for a FTSE listed award winning company
Senior Financial Reporting Accountant, East Sussex suiting a "Big 4" practice trained accountant
- Senior Financial Reporting Accountant
The department is supported by an offshore transactional processing team of approximately 100 employees with onshore headcount at around 40. The teams are functionally aligned as follows: Peoplecosts, Fixed Assets & Overheads, Revenue & Foreign Exchange, Intercompany & Consolidation, Bank reconciliation, Procure to Pay and Cash Control.
Haywards HeathTemporary£350 - £450
- Global professional services
- Accouting operations manager - Essex
The role will report to the I&A FD, but will need to work well with the senior financial management team; incorporating Financial Control and Reporting team, Operational Finance Team and Regulatory & Technical Reporting Manager. The role will also work with the Finance team who co-ordinate the world-wide audit.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- Insurance business
- Based in Sussex
A great opportunity for a senior global accountant to join the corporate centre finance team for a top tier, globally recognised insurance firm. You would be taking on a wide range of responsibilities for 30 of their business units, taking the lead on high profile commercial projects and ad-hoc tasks, which will provide exposure to a number of senior managers.
There is a lot of opportunity for progression within this role, both upwards within the team and also across to the wider business.
West SussexTemporary£400 - £500 per day (£103,992 - £129,990)
- Great opportunity to join a truly global brand
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Support embedding Solvency II reporting tasks within the BAU Finance function
- Identify areas for improvement in the SII processes
- Work between the SII Programme and BAU function to ensure that tasks and knowledge are successfully transitioned into BAU
- Ensure that SII processes are aligned to current BAU processes and that regulatory timelines can be met
- Support the preparations for Q2 Pillar three SII reporting
- Prepare the asset file in order to facilitate the gathering of look-through data from the 3rd party data provider
- Reconcile the data sent to MBE as well as received from MBE (Morningstar & IDC)
- Assist the SII actuary to provide the correct data to WTW to stress the asset data
LondonTemporary£400 - £500 per day (£103,992 - £129,990)
- Solvency II Accountant
- Based in Sussex
A Tier 1 Insurance firm are looking for someone to come in and re-engineer their Accounts Payable and Expenses processes and systems. The Accounting Operations Change Lead will need to have delivered similar projects in the past and will be a qualified accountant. The role may require the person to work from Bedford.
BrightonTemporary£400 - £450 per day (£103,992 - £116,991)
- Finance Project role delivering a re-engineering of AP and expense management
- Successful applicant will have delivered similar project in the past.
You will have responsibility for preparation of monthly financial results and will have accountability for presenting them to the Group Reporting Manager and functional Head. There is a also a key requirement for the role to ensure adherence to financial policies, further develop the existing financial reporting and to actively look for process improvements. The successful applicant will be expected to deputise for the Group Reporting Manager as and when required.
- Financial Reporting Accountant
- Based in Brighton