Insurance - Risk jobs
4 Matching Jobs
- BrightonTemporary£350 - £450 per day (£90,993 - £116,991)
The successful applicant will have responsibility for the management of the Finance risk agenda. This will involve ensuring that all internal financial policies are adhered to with corrective action plans put in place if required, oversight of the financial control environment across the business and recommending process/control improvements where required and delivering internal/external audit review points across the Finance function.
- Finance Risk Lead
- Based in Brighton
A leading Business Services Organisation are looking for a Senior Risk & Compliance Advisor to join the team in Bristol.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £70,000
- Senior Risk & Compliance Advisor
- Bristol based
Trading Risk Advisory role for high profile Insurance business based in London
ManchesterPermanent£30,000 - £39,000
- Trading Risk Advisory postion for high profile Insurance business
- The role requires experience in regualtation and risk management experience
Work in a strong team of Risk Analysts, performing data driven analysis in order to understand and explain company performance in relation to expectations. You will be responsible for identifying and variations in processes, systems or models.
- Risk Analyst
- Data analysis and statistical focus