889 Matching Jobs
- Banking & Finance - In House
- Banking & Finance - Private Practice
- Business Services
- Charities / Education - Private Practice
- Company Secretarial
- Competition / Regulatory
- Employment / Pensions / Immigration
- Energy - In House
- Energy / Projects - Private Practice
- Environmental & Planning
- Family Law
- Fraud / White Collar / Crime
- Funds / Asset Management
- Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
- Insurance - In House
- Insurance - Private Practice
- Leisure / Travel / Tourism
- Manufacturing & Engineering
- Media & Agency
- Not-for-Profit - In House
- Paralegals / Legal Assistants - In House
- Paralegals / Legal Assistants - Private Practice
- Private Client
- Property / Construction - In House
- Property / Construction - Private Practice
- Public Sector
- Restructuring & Insolvency
- Technology & Telecoms
- Transport & Distribution
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobLondonPermanent
A general counsel role leading a team and acting as the trusted adviser to the Senior management team on strategic corporate commercial matters including all future M&A transactions.
- Fast Growing Pharmaceutical Business
- Must have high level strategic Corporate and Commercial experience
Reporting to the Senior Legal Manager (Developments), the role of the Pensions Product Solicitor is to provide direction to the business for legal and technical advice, guidance and/or recommendations in a risk aware, solution focussed commercial way to enable business decision making and to support Aegon with its development and proposition requirements.
Featured JobSt AlbansPermanent£40,000 - £100,000
- In-house, Financial Services
- Edinburgh or Witham based
This is an exciting opportunity for either junior or senior level private client solicitors to join our team.
The team is the largest in Hertfordshire renowned for their expertise and loyal client base. They are recruiting for qualified solicitors from 2 years PQE up to and including Partners to join their successful, growing team in St. Albans and Radlett.
- A leading firm requires qualified private client solicitors
- A growth role, offering excellent quality and variety of private client work
Our client is UK's leading provider of online legal services as they have developed a suite of legal services that make legal matters as straightforward as possible. Our client is seeking a content solicitor to join their London office.
Featured JobNorth LondonPermanent£24,000
- Exciting opportunity to join an innovative and supportive environment
- Working with a market leader
COMMERCIAL PARALEGAL - EAST FINCHLEY, LONDON
£ 24K PLUS EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE
- Exciting opportunity at one of the world's leading restaurant businesses
- Varied legal work within a friendly and supportive culture
An experienced Property Solicitor is wanted to head the Residential & Commercial Property department of a highly regarded firm based in Chiswick
Featured JobGreenfordPermanent£58,000 - £80,000
- Growing modern firm looking for Head of Conveyancing
- Growth prospects in a fast paced environment
An exciting opportunity for a commercial/IP lawyer to be part of more than just a business, but a life style movement with a global FMCG, Brand and Events Business.
- Global FMCG and Events business with Entrepreunerial Spirit
- Must have broad commercial and IP experience
CNH Industrial is looking for a talented junior lawyer to join the legal team based at the head office of CNH Industrial's UK Commercial Operations in Essex, 30 minutes commute from the City of London. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in contract and general commercial law.
Featured JobBristolPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Assistant Lawyer - In house
- Multinational automotive industry - capital goods
Barcan+Kirby are seeking an experienced Company Commercial lawyer to join their growing firm in Bristol.
- Opportunity to lead and develop a Company Commercial department
- Rated highly by the Legal 500
About Michael Page LegalAs a flagship PageGroup business, Michael Page Legal has been at the forefront of legal recruitment for more than 32 years. Our size and capability means we are unique in our ability to specialise in every market we serve.Whether legal, compliance, company secretarial, policy, qualified or non-qualified, temporary or permanent, our consultants have a single market focus. This means that each consultant develops exceptional knowledge of their sector, region and candidate pool enabling them to offer expert advice and market insight.With offices in 35 countries, we’re also able to offer job opportunities overseas to suitably qualified candidates.
Latest jobsIn House Asset Finance SolicitorBirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £55,000In House Banking SolicitorBirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £55,000Construction LawyerLondonPermanentEmployment Solicitor NQ+West MidlandsPermanent£38,000 - £45,000Employment Associate - US Firm **Top NY Remuneration**LondonPermanent£150,000 - £200,000Construction NQManchesterPermanent£41,000 - £42,000Employment NQLeedsPermanent£37,000 - £40,000Commercial Litigation SolicitorHarrogatePermanent£26,000 - £40,000Clinical Negligence ParalegalHarrogateTemporary£16,000 - £18,000View More Jobs