823 Matching Jobs
- Banking & Finance - In House
- Banking & Finance - Private Practice
- Business Services
- Charities / Education - Private Practice
- Company Secretarial
- Competition / Regulatory
- Contract Administrator / Contract Manager
- Employment / Pensions / Immigration
- Energy - In House
- Energy / Projects - Private Practice
- Environmental & Planning
- Family Law
- Fraud / White Collar / Crime
- Funds / Asset Management
- Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
- Insurance - In House
- Insurance - Private Practice
- Leisure / Travel / Tourism
- Manufacturing & Engineering
- Media & Agency
- Not-for-Profit - In House
- Paralegals / Legal Assistants - In House
- Paralegals / Legal Assistants - Private Practice
- Private Client
- Property / Construction - In House
- Property / Construction - Private Practice
- Public Sector
- Restructuring & Insolvency
- Technology & Telecoms
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobGreenfordPermanent£58,000 - £80,000
An exciting opportunity for a commercial/IP lawyer to be part of more than just a business, but a life style movement with a global FMCG, Brand and Events Business.
Featured JobNorth LondonPermanent
- Global FMCG and Events business with Entrepreunerial Spirit
- Must have broad commercial and IP experience
This global restaurant brand is looking to hire a senior legal counsel to work in its London based UK headquarters.
Featured JobBasingstokePermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Senior In-house Counsel role for a Global Restaurant Brand
- Responsible for all Real Estate Acqusition matters
De La Rue is looking for an experienced, high calibre commercial solicitor to join their well-established legal team based in Basingstoke.
The role of Company Solicitor will report to the Commercial Legal Director and will work closely with the existing legal team to provide legal advice with a high degree of autonomy at all levels throughout the Group
- De La Rue are a leading international organisation with longstanding pedigree
- An excellent opportunity has arisen to join their well established legal team.
Sole Legal Counsel vacancy at Tulip Ltd.
- Sole Legal Counsel
- Attractive salary
CNH Industrial is looking for a talented junior lawyer to join the legal team based at the head office of CNH Industrial's UK Commercial Operations in Essex, 30 minutes commute from the City of London. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in contract and general commercial law.
Featured JobBristolPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Assistant Lawyer - In house
- Multinational automotive industry - capital goods
Barcan+Kirby are seeking an experienced Company Commercial lawyer to join their growing firm in Bristol.
Featured JobWarwick or CheltenhamPermanent
- Opportunity to lead and develop a Company Commercial department
- Rated highly by the Legal 500
In house Legal Counsel
Warwick or CheltenhamFeatured JobBirminghamPermanent£55,000 - £70,000
Senior UK Legal Counsel role in Birmingham.
Featured JobSt AlbansPermanent
- Senior UK Legal Counsel role
- Based in Birmingham
Debenhams Ottaways, a Top 200 law firm is looking to bolster its property litigation department with two strategic hires. The firm is looking to add a junior level solicitor alongside a senior level solicitor (with partnership available), however they are open to seeing mid-level solicitors who have the drive and passion to pursue a senior opportunity.
- Qualifed solicitors are required
- Property litigation experience and a commercial approach neccessary
Our well ranked, well established, client seek an experienced, ambitious and successful private client lawyer to join their busy, highly regarded, private client team.
- Experienced Private Client Lawyer
- Well Established & Highly Regarded Private Client Team
About Michael Page LegalAs a flagship PageGroup business, Michael Page Legal has been at the forefront of legal recruitment for more than 32 years. Our size and capability means we are unique in our ability to specialise in every market we serve.Whether legal, compliance, company secretarial, policy, qualified or non-qualified, temporary or permanent, our consultants have a single market focus. This means that each consultant develops exceptional knowledge of their sector, region and candidate pool enabling them to offer expert advice and market insight.With offices in 35 countries, we’re also able to offer job opportunities overseas to suitably qualified candidates.
Latest jobsLegal CounselDocklandsPermanentJunior Counsel - LitigationLondonPermanentGeneral CounselLondonPermanentJunior Employment SolicitorLondonPermanentHealthcare advisory solicitorManchesterPermanent£40,000 - £50,000Senior Legal CounselLondonPermanentProperty LawyerLondonTemporarySenior ISDA NegotiatorLondonTemporaryCommercial Solicitor - In HouseBirminghamPermanent£45,000 - £65,000View More Jobs