824 Matching Jobs
- Banking & Finance - In House
- Banking & Finance - Private Practice
- Business Services
- Charities / Education - Private Practice
- Company Secretarial
- Competition / Regulatory
- Employment / Pensions / Immigration
- Energy - In House
- Energy / Projects - Private Practice
- Environmental & Planning
- Family Law
- Fraud / White Collar / Crime
- Funds / Asset Management
- Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
- Insurance - In House
- Insurance - Private Practice
- Leisure / Travel / Tourism
- Manufacturing & Engineering
- Media & Agency
- Not-for-Profit - In House
- Paralegals / Legal Assistants - In House
- Paralegals / Legal Assistants - Private Practice
- Private Client
- Property / Construction - In House
- Property / Construction - Private Practice
- Public Sector
- Restructuring & Insolvency
- Technology & Telecoms
- Transport & Distribution
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobNorth West LondonPermanent
McDonald's are looking for an Experienced Real Estate Paralegal to join their growing team based in East Finchley. This role is permanent.Featured JobOxfordshirePermanent£45,562 - £57,674
The University of Oxford is looking for an outstanding Company Secretarial specialist to become their Company Secretary. This is a unique opportunity to work for an internationally renowned organisation.
- Act as Company Secretary to all the University's UK subsidiary companies
- Have day-to-day responsibility of the University's 700 trust funds
Solvay is looking for a Senior Legal Counsel to join the UK in-house legal team
- In-House Senior Commercial Lawyer
- Solvay is looking for a Senior Legal Counsel to join the UK in-house legal team
Reporting to the Senior Legal Manager (Developments), the role of the Pensions Product Solicitor is to provide direction to the business for legal and technical advice, guidance and/or recommendations in a risk aware, solution focussed commercial way to enable business decision making and to support Aegon with its development and proposition requirements.
Featured JobSt AlbansPermanent£40,000 - £100,000
- In-house, Financial Services
- Edinburgh or Witham based
This is an exciting opportunity for either junior or senior level private client solicitors to join our team.
The team is the largest in Hertfordshire renowned for their expertise and loyal client base. They are recruiting for qualified solicitors from 2 years PQE up to and including Partners to join their successful, growing team in St. Albans and Radlett.
- A leading firm requires qualified private client solicitors
- A growth role, offering excellent quality and variety of private client work
Our client is UK's leading provider of online legal services as they have developed a suite of legal services that make legal matters as straightforward as possible. Our client is seeking a content solicitor to join their London office.
- Exciting opportunity to join an innovative and supportive environment
- Working with a market leader
An experienced Property Solicitor is wanted to head the Residential & Commercial Property department of a highly regarded firm based in Chiswick
Featured JobGreenfordPermanent£58,000 - £80,000
- Growing modern firm looking for Head of Conveyancing
- Growth prospects in a fast paced environment
An exciting opportunity for a commercial/IP lawyer to be part of more than just a business, but a life style movement with a global FMCG, Brand and Events Business.
Featured JobBristolPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Global FMCG and Events business with Entrepreunerial Spirit
- Must have broad commercial and IP experience
Barcan+Kirby are seeking an experienced Company Commercial lawyer to join their growing firm in Bristol.
- Opportunity to lead and develop a Company Commercial department
- Rated highly by the Legal 500
About Michael Page LegalAs a flagship PageGroup business, Michael Page Legal has been at the forefront of legal recruitment for more than 32 years. Our size and capability means we are unique in our ability to specialise in every market we serve.Whether legal, compliance, company secretarial, policy, qualified or non-qualified, temporary or permanent, our consultants have a single market focus. This means that each consultant develops exceptional knowledge of their sector, region and candidate pool enabling them to offer expert advice and market insight.With offices in 35 countries, we’re also able to offer job opportunities overseas to suitably qualified candidates.Watch our featured video testimonials to see what our clients have to say about their own experiences working with Michael Page Legal over the years.
Latest jobsCommercial Litigation SolicitorLeedsPermanent£43,000 - £52,000Private Client SolicitorLeedsPermanent£50,000 - £58,000Commercial Litigation SolicitorBirminghamPermanent£30,000 - £32,000ISDA ParalegalsLondonTemporary£150 - £350 per day (£38,997 - £90,993)RTA ParalegalManchesterPermanent£18,000 - £21,000Family Solicitor - outside Birmingham city centreBirminghamPermanent£28,000 - £32,000Assistant Solicitor - Employment CounselLondonPermanentLegal Administrator - LLB graduatesWarwickshirePermanent£16,000 - £18,000Planning SolicitorLeedsPermanent£50,000 - £60,000View more jobs