Legal - Manchester jobs
41 Matching Jobs
Legal - Manchester jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- ManchesterPermanent£41,000 - £42,000
Construction NQ required for leading international law firm
- Construction NQ required for leading international law firm
- Exposure so qualitywork, clients and training in supportive environment
Our client is looking to recruit an In-House Commercial/Corporate Lawyer to join their legal team in Manchester. You can come from either a Commercial or Corporate background. What is essential is that you have the ability and desire to undertake different areas of law outside your specialist area of expertise.
ManchesterPermanent£18,000 - £21,000
- In-House Commercial/Corporate Lawyer
RTA Paralegal required for household name company with offices in Manchester. Excellent benefits and culture.
ManchesterPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Quasi-in-house role and opportunity to work for household name company
- Fantastic benefits and culture
Residential Conveyancing Solicitor required for Manchester firm.
ManchesterPermanent£3,600 - £42,000
- Residential Solicitor/Conveyancer required for Manchester firm
- Small, friendly team
Planning Solicitor required for leading international law firm within legal sector with offices in Manchester
ManchesterPermanent£45,000 - £65,000
- Junior Planning Solicitor required for top national law firm
- Exciting opportunity to develop team and progression opportunities
This is a fantastic opportunity - you will be joining one of the strongest real estate practices in the UK and the firm is a leading player in the legal industry both in the UK and worldwide. As a Real Estate Senior Associate you will be an integral part of this exciting and dynamic team.
ManchesterPermanent£42,000 - £49,000
- Amazing role! Are you a property solicitor looking for a great new role?
- Fantastic package and brilliant quality of work
This is an opportunity for a junior Real Estate Finance Associate to join a leading international law firm within the legal sector. Our client has an expanding office in Manchester and is looking for a Real Estate Finance Lawyer to join their team.
- Opportunity to join an international law firm with an exceptional client base
- Fantastic training and excellent package
Our clients legal practice is a dynamic and successful area of their business. The Legal team works with a wide range of organisations and individuals, helping them to implement the legal approaches that suit their needs.
ManchesterPermanent£41,000 - £600,000
- Immediately available Company Secretary
- required for professional services firm
Commercial Solicitor required for leading innovative law firm in the legal industry with offices in Manchester. This is a quasi in-house environment so a great opportunity for candidates seeking a work-life balance
ManchesterPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Commercial Solicitor required for top innovative law firm
- Opportunity for lawyers seeking great work/life balance in quasi in-house role
Opportunity to join Top 50 Law Firm. You will manage your own caseload of insurance property damage and general commercial disputes cases.
- Great opportunity to join excellent litigation team
- Friendly and supportive firm with great work/life balance
About Michael Page LegalAs a flagship PageGroup business, Michael Page Legal has been at the forefront of legal recruitment for more than 32 years. Our size and capability means we are unique in our ability to specialise in every market we serve.Whether legal, compliance, company secretarial, policy, qualified or non-qualified, temporary or permanent, our consultants have a single market focus. This means that each consultant develops exceptional knowledge of their sector, region and candidate pool enabling them to offer expert advice and market insight.With offices in 35 countries, we’re also able to offer job opportunities overseas to suitably qualified candidates.Watch our featured video testimonials to see what our clients have to say about their own experiences working with Michael Page Legal over the years.
Latest jobsRTA ParalegalManchesterPermanent£18,000 - £21,000Residential Conveyancer/SolicitorManchesterPermanent£30,000 - £35,000Company SecretaryManchesterTemporaryReal Estate Finance AssociateManchesterPermanent£42,000 - £49,000Litigation SolicitorManchesterPermanent£45,000 - £50,000Locum Probate Case ManagerManchesterTemporary£30 - £40 per month (£360 - £480)Legal Recruitment ConsultantManchesterPermanent£28,000 - £32,000In-House Commercial/Corporate LawyerManchesterPermanentConstruction NQ (non-contentious)ManchesterPermanent£41,000 - £42,000View more jobs