Legal - Banking & Finance - In House jobs
75 Matching Jobs
Banking & Finance - In House jobs
- West LondonPermanent
Our Client is looking for Senior Legal Counsel with financial services expertise and to join their team
- Legal Counsel
- Financial Services - Multinational Energy Company
This role, working closely with Group CEO and Group CFO will be responsible for providing first line in-house legal advice and support as the business goes through an acquisition process.
- Sole Counsel - predominately Commercial contracts
- FinTech Business
A 12 month contract role for an ISDA negotiator to join the leading legal team of this financial services organisation based in London.
- ISDA Negotiator position at a top bank in London
- 12 month contract
My client is looking to hire a Commercial/ IP/ Technology/ Outsourcing lawyer to join their IP, Technology and Procurement Legal team in London. The team supports the bank on all intellectual property, technology, data protection, outsourcing and offshoring issues. This includes support for the bank's global innovative digital programme, and results in a wide scope and variety of cutting-edge work for the team.
City of LondonTemporary
- Commercial IT/ IP - Technology Lawyer
- Blue Chip business
The role will involve assisting the team on all data privacy matters and in meeting GDPR obligations.
Under supervision from and working alongside the Group Head of Privacy/Data Protection Officer.
LondonTemporary£25,000 - £26,000
- Fintech business are looking for
- an immediately avaialble Junior Data Protection Specialist
Our client, a global bank, are seeking a derivatives documentation negotiator with experience of ISDA Confirmations/MCAs for a role based in their London office.
- MCA Negotiator position at a top International Bank
- Good knowledge of ISDA Confirmations required
Provide strategic and day to day legal advice to the Group Chief Operations Office in particular the operations and technology functions and an advisory and execution capability across the Group where general commercial legal expertise is required.
- Extremely varied commercial role
- Great working environment in a blue chip business
Lead legal adviser to the banks Treasury function for global capital and MREL/TLAC issuance and management activity undertaken by the bank.
- Debt Capital Marks/ Treasury Lawyer
- Global Banking Organisation
To provide expert legal advice in relation to the laws and regulations governing retail financial services products (banking, insurance and lending) and, in particular, the digital distribution and servicing of those products,
- Prestigious Banking Organisation
- Client & Customer experience team