Legal - Banking & Finance - In House jobs
74 Matching Jobs
Banking & Finance - In House jobs
- NottinghamPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
In this Senior In house role you will be responsible for all aspects of Data Protection. You will report directly to the GC and advise the business at board level.
- In House Data Protection Solicitor
-The successful legal counsel will report into the Head of the IP and Procurement team and focus on supporting the Business functions from a legal standpoint.
-The role will be based in Central London
- Legal Counsel - Commercial/IP/Technology/Outsourcing
- Global Leader in Banking and Finance Services
Specialist Retail Banking Lawyer required in small legal team based in Milton Keynes
This role will support all areas of the business giving this individual great exposure acting as principle contact within Legal for product life cycle; from innovation, development and delivery to specific product advice.
- Specialist Retail Banking Lawyer
- Milton Keynes - Maternity Cover Contract
The successful candidate will be working on a range of matters, with the main focus being on assisting with the launch and the operation and further development of the organisation's exciting new deposit and peer-to-peer lending businesses. The ability to work autonomously and to work closely with the business teams, as well as liaise with third parties, is a must.
- In-house legal counsel
- FTSE 100 Financial Services Company
A broad financial services/ corporate/ commercial role in a retail bank.
City of LondonPermanent
- Well regarded retail bank
- Broad financial services role
This is a pivotal role which will report into the European Head of Legal based in London. You will work as a key adviser to the business on a wide variety of legal issues.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Broad in house role
- Financial Services
My client is a global financial services business based in London and is looking for an outstanding Assistant Company Secretary to support the board and executive committees.
- An Assistant Company Secretary to support the Board and Exec Committees
- Excellent working background within Financial Services or Consultancy
Support the Head of Secretariat with managing the Board and it's committees whilst providing advice on corporate governance and regulatory changes.
WorcesterPermanent£25,000 - £45,000
- Excellent Company Secretarial specialist with strong listed background
- Exciting opporutnity for a newly listed buisness
A traditional private practice commutable from Worcestershire, Gloucestershire and Herefordshire with a full service offering and a busy family practice are seeking a family solicitor to take the lead in the department.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £75,000
- Rare Part TIme Family Solicitor Role
- Small and friendly private practice
My client is an International Asset Management Firm based in London and is looking for a Company Secretary
- An excellent Company Secretarial specialist with from within a listed background
- My client is an international asset management firm based in London