Legal - Banking & Finance - Private Practice jobs
26 Matching Jobs
Banking & Finance - Private Practice jobs
- City of LondonPermanent
Rare opportunity to join a market leading, boutique renewables firm in central London as a mid-senior level projects/ project finance lawyer. Assignments will involve clients in the UK and abroad with an even split between clients in the UK, Middle East & Africa.
- Unique opportunity to join renewables boutique
- Flexible working & competitive package
One of London's leading New York law firms is looking for a junior banking and finance associate, with some financing experience, to join their practice which specialises in all aspects of domestic and international finance; including leveraged/ acquisition finance, syndicated lending, HY debt offerings, mezzanine financings and capital investments.
ManchesterPermanent£42,000 - £46,000
- New York Headquartered Law Firm in London
- Leveraged, Syndicated and General Bank Finance
Banking Associate required for top tier firm within the legal industry.
- Opportunity for a re-train in to Banking work
- Work as part of one of the largest Banking teams in Manchester
This international law firm are actively looking to hire a talented, entrepreneurial, lawyer, with a FS regulatory background to complement their high performing team.
- Semi-in-house position
- Opportunity for an entrepreneurial self-starter
Join this unique, market leading international practice in one of London's most desirable enclaves, and work with a variety of clients ranging from high-net worth individuals and start-ups to multinational companies/ banks.
BirminghamPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- Direct client contact/ business development opportunities
- Work directly with non-legal, commercial colleagues within the organisation
I am working on a unique opportunity with a Leading private practice based in Birmingham.
My client is recruiting for a rare opportunity - a Corporate PSL/support role to join their corporate team.
BirminghamPermanent£26,000 - £60,000
- Corporate Support role
- Excellent firm
This is an exciting opportunity for an banking solicitor looking for a new challenge. A l;leading Midlands based private practice is looking for an ambitious solicitor to join their dynamic and supportive environment.
- An opportunity for a Banking Solicitor - Work Life Balance
- Legal 500 firm
This is a fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified solicitor who has enjoyed strong transactional experience during their training contract to take their career to the next level and qualify as a banking solicitor. You will be exposed to excellent quality work from the outset.
- Legal 500 firm
- Leading banking practice
Our client, a Top US Firm in London, are seeking a Real Estate Finance Lawyer for a role on an initially interim basis with the opportunity to be made permanent for the right candidate - the firm are currently actively looking for an additional permanent Associate, but have an urgent requirement in the meantime.
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £60,000
- Top US Law Firm in London
- Interim Position - Permanent Role in Conjunction
I am working with a Legal 500 firm seeking an insolvency and restructuring solicitor to join a national insolvency and restructuring team.
- Calling all Insolvency Solicitors
- Opportunity to work with a progressive Legal 500 firm.