Legal - Banking & Finance - Private Practice jobs
27 Matching Jobs
Banking & Finance - Private Practice jobs
- BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
An opportunity with a growing Birmingham firm who are looking to add to their Banking & Asset Finance offering with a junior/mid level hire.
- A national Legal 500 firm in Birmingham
- Working on a mix of Banking & Finance work
Our client, a very highly respected law firm in London, are seeking a Project Finance lawyer for a contract position.
LeedsPermanent£38,000 - £39,000
- Top UK Law Firm in London
- Tier One Project Finance team - Excellent experience on offer
Banking NQ is sought by legal firm in Leeds
LeedsPermanent£37,000 - £38,000
- New Banking role for newly qualified
- Opportunity to get involved in great work
Banking NQ is sought by legal law firm in Leeds
City of LondonPermanent
- Exciting role for a Banking NQ
- Opportunity to work with great lawyers
This top rated US law firm in central London is looking specifically for a September '17 NQ to join their market leading practice to work across corporate and banking practice areas.
ManchesterPermanent£42,000 - £46,000
- Rare hybrid banking/ corporate NQ role for Sept '17 NQ
- Top rated US firm in London
Banking Associate required for top tier firm within the legal industry.
- Opportunity for a re-train in to Banking work
- Work as part of one of the largest Banking teams in Manchester
Our client, a very well respected Private Practice firm in London, are seeking a Real Estate Finance Lawyer for a contract role within their team.
LeedsPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Top Tier International Firm
- 12 month role based in London
Banking PSL is sought by legal law firm in Leeds
City of LondonPermanent
- Exciting role for a Banking PSL
- Opportunity to work with a leading law firm
Rare opportunity to join a market leading, boutique renewables firm in central London as a mid-senior level projects/ project finance lawyer. Assignments will involve clients in the UK and abroad with an even split between clients in the UK, Middle East & Africa.
- Unique opportunity to join renewables boutique
- Flexible working & competitive package
One of London's leading New York law firms is looking for a junior banking and finance associate, with some financing experience, to join their practice which specialises in all aspects of domestic and international finance; including leveraged/ acquisition finance, syndicated lending, HY debt offerings, mezzanine financings and capital investments.
- New York Headquartered Law Firm in London
- Leveraged, Syndicated and General Bank Finance