Legal - Business Services jobs
41 Matching Jobs
Business Services jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent
Our client is UK's leading provider of online legal services as they have developed a suite of legal services that make legal matters as straightforward as possible. Our client is seeking a content solicitor to join their London office.
- Exciting opportunity to join an innovative and supportive environment
- Working with a market leader
The Group data protection officer will devise the groups strategy and lay out the GDPR framework before taking on an autonomous role within compliance, risk and data protection.
- Well renown postal service company
- Senior level role - Leading the GDPR implementation
Are you a qualified Legal professional moving to London? Michael Page Legal recruit roles nationwide ranging from paralegals to Partners. These are across all sectors including Banking and Finance, Industry and Commerce, International Legal Recruitment, Paralegals, Policy, Strategy and Performance, Private Practice, Public and Not for Profit.
- Relocating from overseas to London in the next 3 months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
Fantastic opportunity to join an In house legal team based in Norfolk. We are happy to consider applications from Solicitors already working In House or looking to make their first In House move.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- In House Solicitor
- Based in Norfolk
The contracts manager will work on a wide array of third party agreements and be integral to a gas and energy project the company is working on for launch in 2020.
- World renowned Business Process Outsourcing Company
- Two opportunities for entrepenurial driven contract managers
As a Technology Solutions Junior you will be supporting the Technology Solutions Team in delivering consultancy advice in different Data Privacy engagements to any kind of industry.
- 2 junior Data Protection roles-Top 10 UK accountancy firm (one french speaker)
- Opportunity to break into GDPR space at a junior level.
Day-to-day compliance with the DPA, and future proofing with the forthcoming GDPR in mind. Undertake independent research and provide advice about data legislation across different jurisdictions. Advise on contractual compliance, and contribute to high-level corporate strategy as it pertains to data law compliance. Act as appointed Data Protection Officer, and liaise with the Information Commissioner's Office.
- Looking after the group wide DP framework
- Senior role reporting directly into the CEO
Having a strategic and management seat in driving the overall compliance function of the company whilst having an ability to assist junior members in expanding a compliance skill set in an autonomous role.
- Plan, develop and execute the company-wide compliance program.
- A world leading Media and Digital Marketing Communications Company
The successful Data Protection Officer will become a member of the global Firm's small core Risk team which is managed by the global General Counsel and based in London, taking instruction on a day to day basis from the Head of International Compliance and ultimately reporting to the global Data Protection Officer/Director of Regulatory Risk.
- Joining a top tier law firm's risk and data protection function
- Going into an established team of dp, compliance and risk professionals