Legal - Business Services jobs
38 Matching Jobs
Business Services jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent
Our client is UK's leading provider of online legal services as they have developed a suite of legal services that make legal matters as straightforward as possible. Our client is seeking a content solicitor to join their London office.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Exciting opportunity to join an innovative and supportive environment
- Working with a market leader
Opportunity to join a truly fantastic patent & trade mark firm as they enter an exciting phase in their development as a management accountant.
The vacancy is ideal for newly qualified accountants who seek to extensively develop their financial skill set and enjoy a remarkable office space and working culture.
- Fantastic Patent & Trade Mark firm for technologies and up & coming products
- Ideal for NQ accountant who seek to extensively develop their skillset
Are you a qualified Legal professional moving to London? Michael Page Legal recruit roles nationwide ranging from paralegals to Partners. These are across all sectors including Banking and Finance, Industry and Commerce, International Legal Recruitment, Paralegals, Policy, Strategy and Performance, Private Practice, Public and Not for Profit.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Relocating from overseas to London in the next 3 months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
The contracts manager will work on a wide array of third party agreements and be integral to a gas and energy project the company is working on for launch in 2020.
- World renowned Business Process Outsourcing Company
- Two opportunities for entrepenurial driven contract managers
Having a strategic and management seat in driving the overall compliance function of the company whilst having an ability to assist junior members in expanding a compliance skill set in an autonomous role.
- Plan, develop and execute the company-wide compliance program.
- A world leading Media and Digital Marketing Communications Company
The successful Data Protection Officer will become a member of the global Firm's small core Risk team which is managed by the global General Counsel and based in London, taking instruction on a day to day basis from the Head of International Compliance and ultimately reporting to the global Data Protection Officer/Director of Regulatory Risk.
Hong KongPermanentIn this role based in Hong Kong you will be responsible for general banking and leveraged finance work for private equity sponsors and corporate borrowers
- Joining a top tier law firm's risk and data protection function
- Going into an established team of dp, compliance and risk professionals
- Based in Hong Kong
Our client is seeking an experienced professional support lawyer to join their team in London. This role is ideal for individuals seeking a work/ life balance.
BirminghamPermanent£26,000 - £32,000
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing team
- Growth prospects in a fast paced environment
This is an exciting time to join the firm - they have an established reputation in the local market and are growing.
West MidlandsPermanent£35,000 - £50,000
- Litigation Solicitor
- Good training at a reputable firm
Are you Private Client solicitor looking for a more varied workload?
Are you currently frustrated with the lack variety your current firm and want the opportunity to work in a firm that has excellent quality work and a genuine path for progression?
Please get in touch.
- Private Client role - good Quality work
- Boutique private practive based in the West Midlands