Legal - Business Services jobs
29 Matching Jobs
Business Services jobs
- BirminghamPermanent£26,000 - £55,000
Are you a commercial lawyer seeking a work life balance?
Are you keen to be involved with good quality whilst maintaining a work life balance?
Please get in touch.
BirminghamPermanent£27,000 - £34,000
- Commercial Solicitor - Work Life balance
- Legal 500 firm
Are you coming up to qualification between now and the Summer?
Have you enjoyed a strong seat in commercial, corporate or banking?
Do you want to work for a Midlands firm with the opportunity of a work life balance?
If the answer to all of these questions is a yes, then this could be a great opportunity for you.
- An opportunity for a junior solicitor to join a Legal 500 firm
- Birmingham firm
Are you a qualified Legal professional moving to London? Michael Page Legal recruit roles nationwide ranging from paralegals to Partners. These are across all sectors including Banking and Finance, Industry and Commerce, International Legal Recruitment, Paralegals, Policy, Strategy and Performance, Private Practice, Public and Not for Profit.
BirminghamPermanent£45,000 - £65,000
- Relocating from overseas to London in the next 3 months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
Are you a commercial contract solicitor?
Are you looking for a new challenge and can see yourself making the move in house?
Would you like the opportunity to transition into an In House role?
Please get in touch.
- Are you a commercial contracts lawyer wanting to make the move in house?
- Unique opportunity offering exposure to an in house environment
Do you have a banking background?
Are you fed up with working long hours?
If you are looking for a work life balance whilst maintaining good quality work please get in touch.
An outstanding opportunity for a junior solicitor to join a leading In house function based in Birmingham.
The banking lawyer may have had In House experience gained in a financial services sector or gained experience in banking from a leading private practice.
BirminghamPermanent£35,000 - £50,000
- Banking role - In House
- High street financial services organisation
It is no secret that the majority of law firms are busy in Real Estate and most would love to recruit a Real Estate Solicitor.
If you are a Real Estate Solicitor then you are likely to be aware of this. It is also likely that your current firm is looking after you in terms of remuneration. But are they looking after you in terms of the other important stuff such as work/life balance and culture?
WorcestershirePermanent£25,000 - £45,000
- Commercial Solicitor - Excellent Training
- Local firm with an emphasis on good quality work
Are you Family solicitor looking for a new challenge?
Are you frustrated with the lack of progression in your current firm?
Please get in touch. This is an opportunity to be part of a close knit and friendly team and a genuine opportunity for progression.
BirminghamPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- An opportunity for a Family Solicitor
- To join a reputable private practice
The successful Intellectual Property Solicitor will join a Legal 500 rated IP team acting for regional, national and often international clients. You will be based in Nottingham and join a busy team getting involved in some really interesting work with regards to trademarks, copyright infringement and other intellectual property matters.
- An opportunity for an Intellectual Property Solicitor
- To join a leading Nottingham team
We are looking for a General Counsel & Company Secretary to ensure the compliance of the group with all company laws and corporate legal requirements.
- leader in the services industry
- ensure the compliance of the group with all company laws and corporate legal req
Our client is a well-known company, focused in the range of intellectual property services for local and global clients.
- Advising clients on securing appropriate IP protection
- Preparing and filing patent applications and following it by being sure they are