Legal - Charities / Education - Private Practice jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Charities / Education - Private Practice jobs
- BirminghamPermanent£33,000 - £36,000
Are you coming up to qualification between now and the Summer? Have you enjoyed a strong seat in property and looking to work in a supportive environment where there is an emphasis on learning and development?
Do you want to work for a Midlands firm with the opportunity of a work life balance?
If so, then this could be a great opportunity for you
West MidlandsPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- An opportunity for a junior Property solicitor to join a Midlands based firm
- The chance to have your own caseload and work as a part of a team
Our client is looking to recruit an Education Law Solicitor to join its Birmingham office.
LeedsPermanent£42,000 - £50,000
- Our client is looking to recruit an Education Law Solicitor
- To be part of an exciting time for its Birmingham office
Charities Solicitor is sought by a leading law firm in Leeds to undertake a broad range of legal work for clients in the Charities sector
LeedsPermanent£42,000 - £55,000
- Exciting new role for a Charities Solicitor to work in Leeds
- Charities Solicitor is required for Leeds law firm
Education Solicitor is sought by a law firm in Leeds to work for Education clients and some charities.
- Exciting role for a Education Solicitor to work for a leading law firm in Leeds
- Education Solicitor is sought by a law firm in Leeds