Legal - Charities / Education - Private Practice jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Charities / Education - Private Practice jobs
- West MidlandsPermanent£70,000 - £1,000,000
We are working with a national law firm, who as part of their strategic growth plans for their Birmingham office, are looking to bolster their Charities offering with a senior hire or team move.
NorthamptonPermanent£35,000 - £55,000
- Senior level hire
- Potential national head of department on offer
A Northamptonshire based leading private practice may well be keen to hear from you.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor to work within one of the leading teams in the region, renowned for a local client base.
BirminghamPermanent£33,000 - £36,000
- A great opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join a leading firm
- The work will involve acting for local and national clients
Have you enjoyed a strong seat in property and looking to work in a supportive environment where there is an emphasis on learning and development? Are you fed up with working long hours and looking for some work/life balance?
Do you want to work for a small and highly respected law firm in Warwickshire with a genuine opportunity of a work life balance?
If so, then this could be a great opportunity for you
- An opportunity for a junior Property solicitor to join a Midlands based firm
- The chance to have your own caseload and work as a part of a team