Legal - Commercial jobs
74 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobEssexPermanent
CNH Industrial is looking for a talented junior lawyer to join the legal team based at the head office of CNH Industrial's UK Commercial Operations in Essex, 30 minutes commute from the City of London. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in contract and general commercial law.
Featured JobBristolPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Assistant Lawyer - In house
- Multinational automotive industry - capital goods
Barcan+Kirby are seeking an experienced Company Commercial lawyer to join their growing firm in Bristol.
Featured JobWarwick or CheltenhamPermanent
- Opportunity to lead and develop a Company Commercial department
- Rated highly by the Legal 500
In house Legal Counsel
Warwick or CheltenhamFeatured JobBirminghamPermanent£55,000 - £70,000
Senior UK Legal Counsel role in Birmingham.
- Senior UK Legal Counsel role
- Based in Birmingham
Computershare is a global financial administration company. As part of an exciting period of growth, we now have opportunities for robust, technically excellent and commercially-minded individuals who enjoy working in a dynamic environment to join our legal team based at our EMEA regional head office in Bristol.
- Join a highly successful and established team.
- Work for Computershare in a thriving sector.
Legal Counsel vacancy at Computershare in Bristol.
- In-house Legal Counsel
Excellent opportunity to join Boyes Turner an award winning firm in Berkshire.
As a Commercial Solicitor you will be joining one the best Commercial & Technology teams and undertaking work for an enviable client list.
BirminghamPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Join a UK Regional Law Firm of the Year
- Excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded Commercial and Technology Group
This role will report to the UK Head of Contracts, the successful applicant for the role will be expected to be a strategic business partner and to take ownership of the legal demands of the businesses. From analysis of tenders, contract drafting and negotiation through to contract completion and all ancillary legal matters (including advising on potential disputes, legislative compliance and legal training).
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to manage and develop the role of more junior members of the Legal Function and will also be tasked with managing the cost effective use of external professional advisers in support of business legal objectives.
BirminghamPermanent£38,000 - £42,000
- In House Senior Legal Counsel
An opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Solicitor to join a Birmingham private practice.
- A Birmingham law firm is looking to recruit a Commercial Solicitor
- You will be working within an established team, with support from senior lawyers