Legal - Commercial jobs
88 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobEssexPermanent
CNH Industrial is looking for a talented junior lawyer to join the legal team based at the head office of CNH Industrial's UK Commercial Operations in Essex, 30 minutes commute from the City of London. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in contract and general commercial law.
Featured JobBristolPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Assistant Lawyer - In house
- Multinational automotive industry - capital goods
Barcan+Kirby are seeking an experienced Company Commercial lawyer to join their growing firm in Bristol.
Featured JobWarwick or CheltenhamPermanent
- Opportunity to lead and develop a Company Commercial department
- Rated highly by the Legal 500
In house Legal Counsel
Warwick or CheltenhamFeatured JobBirminghamPermanent£55,000 - £70,000
Senior UK Legal Counsel role in Birmingham.
- Senior UK Legal Counsel role
- Based in Birmingham
Computershare is a global financial administration company. As part of an exciting period of growth, we now have opportunities for robust, technically excellent and commercially-minded individuals who enjoy working in a dynamic environment to join our legal team based at our EMEA regional head office in Bristol.
- Join a highly successful and established team.
- Work for Computershare in a thriving sector.
Legal Counsel vacancy at Computershare in Bristol.
BristolPermanent£80,000 - £90,000
- In-house Legal Counsel
A well known, global house-hold FMCG and Technology brand are seeking a senior commercial lawyer to join their well established and highly regarded legal department and MANAGE A TEAM.
Newcastle upon TynePermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- A household FMCG & Technology brand experiencing rapid growth
- Is seeking a senior commercial lawyer to manage a team
Our client is a British multinational enterprise software company headquartered in Newcastle upon Tyne. They are recruiting a Senior Legal Counsel to join their legal team.
ManchesterPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Senior Legal Counsel
Commercial NQ required for leading Manchester firm
- Commercial NQ opportunity for leading Manchester firm
- Great training and friendly and supportive environment