Legal - Commercial jobs
68 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobBasingstokePermanent£70,000 - £80,000
De La Rue is looking for an experienced, high calibre commercial solicitor to join their well-established legal team based in Basingstoke.
The role of Company Solicitor will report to the Commercial Legal Director and will work closely with the existing legal team to provide legal advice with a high degree of autonomy at all levels throughout the Group
- De La Rue are a leading international organisation with longstanding pedigree
- An excellent opportunity has arisen to join their well established legal team.
Sole Legal Counsel vacancy at Tulip Ltd.
- Sole Legal Counsel
- Attractive salary
CNH Industrial is looking for a talented junior lawyer to join the legal team based at the head office of CNH Industrial's UK Commercial Operations in Essex, 30 minutes commute from the City of London. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in contract and general commercial law.
Featured JobBristolPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Assistant Lawyer - In house
- Multinational automotive industry - capital goods
Barcan+Kirby are seeking an experienced Company Commercial lawyer to join their growing firm in Bristol.
Featured JobWarwick or CheltenhamPermanent
- Opportunity to lead and develop a Company Commercial department
- Rated highly by the Legal 500
In house Legal Counsel
Warwick or CheltenhamFeatured JobBirminghamPermanent£55,000 - £70,000
Senior UK Legal Counsel role in Birmingham.
- Senior UK Legal Counsel role
- Based in Birmingham
Computershare is a global financial administration company. As part of an exciting period of growth, we now have opportunities for robust, technically excellent and commercially-minded individuals who enjoy working in a dynamic environment to join our legal team based at our EMEA regional head office in Bristol.
- Join a highly successful and established team.
- Work for Computershare in a thriving sector.
Legal Counsel vacancy at Computershare in Bristol.
- In-house Legal Counsel
Excellent opportunity to join Boyes Turner an award winning firm in Berkshire.
As a Commercial Solicitor you will be joining one the best Commercial & Technology teams and undertaking work for an enviable client list.
- Join a UK Regional Law Firm of the Year
- Excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded Commercial and Technology Group