Legal - Company Secretarial jobs
24 Matching Jobs
Company Secretarial jobs
- Featured JobWeybridgePermanent
This is a unique opportunity to join an International, FTSE 250 business with a highly respected and hardworking Company Secretarial team recruiting a mid-level, ICSA qualified Assistant Company Secretary with PLC experience.
LondonTemporary£60 - £150 per day (£15,599 - £38,997)
- Assistant Company Secretary - FTSE 250
- Number 2 position
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary moving to London? Michael Page Legal recruit roles nationwide in a multitude of practice areas - no UK experience necessary!
LiverpoolPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- Are you an experienced Legal Secretary moving to London
- Michael Page Legal recruit roles nationwide in a multitude of practice areas
The Company Secretary will report to the CEO and Chair and will be responsible for delivering a high performing Board function and delivery corporate and regulatory compliance in the pursuit of continual improvement and best practice.
South West LondonPermanent£60,000
- Ensure best practice to support the Board to enhance their effectiveness
- Deliver corporate and regulatory compliance across the organisation
Head of Regulatory Governance
KentPermanent£40,000 - £60,000
- Professional regulatory body.
- governanbnce, standards, disiplinary panel, tribunal, regulatory board
My client is looking for an Assistant Company Secretary who can support a new listed financial services business
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £85,000
- Excellent Company Secretarial specialist to work in a newly listed FS business
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement skills necessary
An exciting opportunity for a well established Deputy Company Secretary to join a well known financial services organisation.
NottinghamshirePermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- An exciting opportunity for a Co Sec specialist with excellent exposure
- Manage the Corporate Secretariat function
My client is looking for an Assistant Company Secretary to support the Deputy Company Secretary in all aspects of the Company Secretariat function.
LondonPermanent£80,000 - £130,000
- Exciting opportunity for an Assistant Company Secretary
- Strong background in a Company Secretarial position
An exciting opportunity for a Company Secretary to take on an advisory and senior leadership role within a global financial services business.
- Exciting opportunity for a Company Secretary with a strong FS backgroun
- Outstanding working background working as a Company Secretary
- exciting opportunity to work in an autonomous fast paced contract
- Maternity cover allowing in depth infiltration into a national construction firm.
- UK based construction company
- urgently seeking a Company Secretary
We are working with a Manchester City Centre firm who are looking for a commercial solicitor to help develop their already existing client base and really drive the department forward. The firm has a focus on Corporate work and has successfully built a client base of household names. As part of their long-term growth strategy they have decided to bring in a commercial solicitor to manage their current commercial offering and there is more work to tap into for the right person.
- An opportunity to work in a growing firm
- Developing the firm's commercial offering and existing client base