Legal - Company Secretarial jobs
26 Matching Jobs
Company Secretarial jobs
- Featured JobWeybridgePermanent
This is a unique opportunity to join an International, FTSE 250 business with a highly respected and hardworking Company Secretarial team recruiting a mid-level, ICSA qualified Assistant Company Secretary with PLC experience.
LondonTemporary£60 - £150 per day (£15,599 - £38,997)
- Assistant Company Secretary - FTSE 250
- Number 2 position
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary moving to London? Michael Page Legal recruit roles nationwide in a multitude of practice areas - no UK experience necessary!
OxfordshirePermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Are you an experienced Legal Secretary moving to London
- Michael Page Legal recruit roles nationwide in a multitude of practice areas
My client is a not-for-profit based in Oxfordshire looking for an outstanding Company Secretarial specialist to manage their subsidiary companies
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Exciting opportunity for a Company Secretarial specialist
- Provide Company Secretarial services to all subsidiary companies
My client is a Housing Association based in London and is looking for an outstanding Company Secretary to manage the Group's governance required.
SurreyPermanent£47,000 - £60,000
- Excellent opportunity for an outstanding Company Secretary
- Manage the Group's governance requirements
An exciting opportunity for an Assistant Company Secretary to be based in Surrey has arisen. The successful candidate manage an international portfolio of legal entities across 30 different countries.
LiverpoolPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- Strong background in Company Secretarial and Subsidiary Management
- The Assistant Company Secretary will manage entities across 30 countries
The Company Secretary will report to the CEO and Chair and will be responsible for delivering a high performing Board function and delivery corporate and regulatory compliance in the pursuit of continual improvement and best practice.
South West LondonPermanent£60,000
- Ensure best practice to support the Board to enhance their effectiveness
- Deliver corporate and regulatory compliance across the organisation
Head of Regulatory Governance
KentPermanent£40,000 - £60,000
- Professional regulatory body.
- governanbnce, standards, disiplinary panel, tribunal, regulatory board
My client is looking for an Assistant Company Secretary who can support a new listed financial services business
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £85,000
- Excellent Company Secretarial specialist to work in a newly listed FS business
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement skills necessary
An exciting opportunity for a well established Deputy Company Secretary to join a well known financial services organisation.
NottinghamshirePermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- An exciting opportunity for a Co Sec specialist with excellent exposure
- Manage the Corporate Secretariat function
My client is looking for an Assistant Company Secretary to support the Deputy Company Secretary in all aspects of the Company Secretariat function.
- Exciting opportunity for an Assistant Company Secretary
- Strong background in a Company Secretarial position