Legal - Company Secretarial jobs
23 Matching Jobs
Company Secretarial jobs
- Featured JobOxfordshirePermanent£45,562 - £57,674
The University of Oxford is looking for an outstanding Company Secretarial specialist to become their Company Secretary. This is a unique opportunity to work for an internationally renowned organisation.
LondonTemporary£25,000 - £26,000
- Act as Company Secretary to all the University's UK subsidiary companies
- Have day-to-day responsibility of the University's 700 trust funds
This appointment represents an opportunity to take on a senior leadership role within the organisation working with other senior members of the Group including members of the plc Board and the Executive Committee.
LondonPermanent£54,775 - £76,062
- Immediately available Company Secretary
- for a renowned public services PLC.
A unique opportunity for an outstanding Company Secretary to manage the Corporate Governance and Legal team.
Greater ManchesterPermanent£24,000 - £26,000
- An excellent opportunity for a Company Secretary specialist to manage a team
- A fantastic role that allows you to advise the Board and Senior Management Team
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to take a step into the Company Secretarial profession and work for a globally renowned firm
LondonTemporary£60 - £150 per day (£15,599 - £38,997)
- Excellent opportunity for a step towards a career into Company Secretarial
- Globally renowned company
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary moving to London? Michael Page Legal recruit roles nationwide in a multitude of practice areas - no UK experience necessary!
OxfordshirePermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Are you an experienced Legal Secretary moving to London
- Michael Page Legal recruit roles nationwide in a multitude of practice areas
My client is a not-for-profit based in Oxfordshire looking for an outstanding Company Secretarial specialist to manage their subsidiary companies
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £60,000
- Exciting opportunity for a Company Secretarial specialist
- Provide Company Secretarial services to all subsidiary companies
My client is looking for an Assistant Company Secretary to work with the Corporate team
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- An excellent opportunity to join a Top Global Law Firm
- Outstanding Company Secretarial skills
My client is a Housing Association based in London and is looking for an outstanding Company Secretary to manage the Group's governance required.
SurreyPermanent£47,000 - £60,000
- Excellent opportunity for an outstanding Company Secretary
- Manage the Group's governance requirements
An exciting opportunity for an Assistant Company Secretary to be based in Surrey has arisen. The successful candidate manage an international portfolio of legal entities across 30 different countries.
LiverpoolPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- Strong background in Company Secretarial and Subsidiary Management
- The Assistant Company Secretary will manage entities across 30 countries
The Company Secretary will report to the CEO and Chair and will be responsible for delivering a high performing Board function and delivery corporate and regulatory compliance in the pursuit of continual improvement and best practice.
- Ensure best practice to support the Board to enhance their effectiveness
- Deliver corporate and regulatory compliance across the organisation