Legal - Company Secretarial jobs
26 Matching Jobs
Company Secretarial jobs
- Featured JobOxfordshirePermanent£45,562 - £57,674
The University of Oxford is looking for an outstanding Company Secretarial specialist to become their Company Secretary. This is a unique opportunity to work for an internationally renowned organisation.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £74,000
- Act as Company Secretary to all the University's UK subsidiary companies
- Have day-to-day responsibility of the University's 700 trust funds
This is an outstanding opportunity that has arisen due to a increase in the demand for Company Secretarial advice.
LondonTemporary£60 - £150 per day (£15,599 - £38,997)
- Outstanding opportunity for a proactive and autonomous Co Sec specialist
- The post holder will have a vast portfolio of Company Secretarial work
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary moving to London? Michael Page Legal recruit roles nationwide in a multitude of practice areas - no UK experience necessary!
- Are you an experienced Legal Secretary moving to London
- Michael Page Legal recruit roles nationwide in a multitude of practice areas
To manage and respond to information requests received by our client, ensuring the office meets its published corporate targets and its legal obligations under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA), the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) (i.e. GDPRs), the Environmental Information Regulations 2004 (EIRs), the Parliamentary Commissioner Act 1967 (PCA).
LondonPermanent£45,500 - £65,000
- Requiring immediately available FOI/ DP specialists
An exciting opportunity for a Corporate Governance specialist to join a prestigious organisation and provide a full secretariat service to the Board, Committees and Senior Management Team.
LondonPermanent£35,500 - £49,000
- An excellent opportunity to join a prestigious organisation
- The Corporate Governance Manager will have a broad portfolio of work
The Governance Manager will support the Deputy Company Secretary and the Company Secretary with developing, implementing and improving the organisations corporate governance structure and processes as well as providing company secretarial services to the Board and Executive Committees.
LondonTemporary£25,000 - £26,000
- Exciting opportunity for an Assistant Company Secretary to develop their skills
- Broad role spanning corporate governance structures and managing board meetings
This appointment represents an opportunity to take on a senior leadership role within the organisation working with other senior members of the Group including members of the plc Board and the Executive Committee.
LondonPermanent£54,775 - £76,062
- Immediately available Company Secretary
- for a renowned public services PLC.
A unique opportunity for an outstanding Company Secretary to manage the Corporate Governance and Legal team.
Greater ManchesterPermanent£24,000 - £26,000
- An excellent opportunity for a Company Secretary specialist to manage a team
- A fantastic role that allows you to advise the Board and Senior Management Team
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to take a step into the Company Secretarial profession and work for a globally renowned firm
OxfordshirePermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Excellent opportunity for a step towards a career into Company Secretarial
- Globally renowned company
My client is a not-for-profit based in Oxfordshire looking for an outstanding Company Secretarial specialist to manage their subsidiary companies
- Exciting opportunity for a Company Secretarial specialist
- Provide Company Secretarial services to all subsidiary companies