Legal - Company Secretarial jobs
28 Matching Jobs
Company Secretarial jobs
- Featured JobWeybridgePermanent
This is a unique opportunity to join an International, FTSE 250 business with a highly respected and hardworking Company Secretarial team recruiting a mid-level, ICSA qualified Assistant Company Secretary with PLC experience.
LondonTemporary£60 - £150 per day (£15,599 - £38,997)
- Assistant Company Secretary - FTSE 250
- Number 2 position
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary moving to London? Michael Page Legal recruit roles nationwide in a multitude of practice areas - no UK experience necessary!
KentPermanent£40,000 - £60,000
- Are you an experienced Legal Secretary moving to London
- Michael Page Legal recruit roles nationwide in a multitude of practice areas
My client is looking for an Assistant Company Secretary who can support a new listed financial services business
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £85,000
- Excellent Company Secretarial specialist to work in a newly listed FS business
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement skills necessary
An exciting opportunity for a well established Deputy Company Secretary to join a well known financial services organisation.
NottinghamshirePermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- An exciting opportunity for a Co Sec specialist with excellent exposure
- Manage the Corporate Secretariat function
My client is looking for an Assistant Company Secretary to support the Deputy Company Secretary in all aspects of the Company Secretariat function.
LondonPermanent£80,000 - £130,000
- Exciting opportunity for an Assistant Company Secretary
- Strong background in a Company Secretarial position
An exciting opportunity for a Company Secretary to take on an advisory and senior leadership role within a global financial services business.
- Exciting opportunity for a Company Secretary with a strong FS backgroun
- Outstanding working background working as a Company Secretary
- exciting opportunity to work in an autonomous fast paced contract
- Maternity cover allowing in depth infiltration into a national construction firm.
- UK based construction company
- urgently seeking a Company Secretary
We are working with a Manchester City Centre firm who are looking for a commercial solicitor to help develop their already existing client base and really drive the department forward. The firm has a focus on Corporate work and has successfully built a client base of household names. As part of their long-term growth strategy they have decided to bring in a commercial solicitor to manage their current commercial offering and there is more work to tap into for the right person.
North West EnglandTemporary
- An opportunity to work in a growing firm
- Developing the firm's commercial offering and existing client base
- An exciting contract based role in the North West
- Enables a fast paced autonomous work style
FolkestoneTemporary£26,000 - £40,000
- Seeking an immediately available
- Company Secretary for national construction company
The Company Secretary will be key to maintaining strong UK corporate governance and ensure that the business complies with statutes and regulatory obligations in the UK in addition to a range of other ad hoc duties.
- Searching for a Company Secretary
- to join an internationally renowned transportation service