Legal - Competition / Regulatory jobs
16 Matching Jobs
Competition / Regulatory jobs
- LondonPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
As a Senior Manager, you will help delivery this large accountancy firm's quality and risk objectives.
- International accountancy firm
- London office
Provide legal advice in relation to all aspects of compliance with data protection laws to the business and via support of the Legal team to ensure holistic specialised advice is provided to the business and avoid multiple contact points where appropriate
- Global financial holdings company are
- seeking a Data Protection Lawyer
Working with support from Senior Legal Manager: Global Privacy ensuring that all of the 58 markets within the various clusters have implemented the requisite legal and business, privacy processes, procedures and practices.
- International manufacturer is seeking Legal counsel
- data protection and privacy specialist
Anti Money Laundering Analyst based in an international law firm in London. This role is permanent.
- Working in an international law firm based in London
- Permanent position
Duties for this role includes advising lawyers on best practice and analysis of technical queries raised by the regulatory bodies' members.
West MidlandsPermanent£50,000 - £75,000
- Practice Advice Solicitor
- Legal Regulator
Opportunity to join a multi-office law firm in their Regulatory team, working alongside existing senior fee earners and an existing client base.
- Opportunity to join an existing Regulatory team
- Mix of health & safety, environmental and consumer protection work
Manage the current CDD team of 10 staff. To include recruitment, appraisal, performance management and motivation.
LeedsPermanent£42,000 - £50,000
- Market leader in the real estate market are currently searching
- for a CDD speacialist to manage their team
Regulatory Solicitor is sought by an international legal firm to undertake a mixture of work including health and safety
- Opportunity to work for a leading Regulatory team
- Opportunity to progress
- Review and approve client due diligence (CDD) carried out by the AML processing team in accordance with the Money Laundering Regulations (2007).
- Our client an internationally renowned real estate business
- are searching for a CDD/AML specialist to join and supervise their team
The Trade Compliance Manager in the Legal sector will be responsible for determining and implementing agreed mitigation's for all service risks and issues. They need to drive the continuous improvements and strive to improve KPI and metrics results. They also need to determine to enact the escalation process for ambiguous classifications and recommend implementation of BTIs.
- Global Pharmaceutical Company
- seeking Specialist Trade Compliance Manager