Legal - Competition / Regulatory jobs
15 Matching Jobs
Competition / Regulatory jobs
- West MidlandsPermanent£50,000 - £75,000
Opportunity to join a multi-office law firm in their Regulatory team, working alongside existing senior fee earners and an existing client base.
- Opportunity to join an existing Regulatory team
- Mix of health & safety, environmental and consumer protection work
Duties for this role includes advising lawyers on best practice and analysis of technical queries raised by the regulatory bodies' members.
- Practice Advice Solicitor
- Legal Regulator
Manage the current CDD team of 10 staff. To include recruitment, appraisal, performance management and motivation.
LeedsPermanent£42,000 - £50,000
- Market leader in the real estate market are currently searching
- for a CDD speacialist to manage their team
Regulatory Solicitor is sought by an international legal firm to undertake a mixture of work including health and safety
- Opportunity to work for a leading Regulatory team
- Opportunity to progress
- Review and approve client due diligence (CDD) carried out by the AML processing team in accordance with the Money Laundering Regulations (2007).
- Our client an internationally renowned real estate business
- are searching for a CDD/AML specialist to join and supervise their team
Anti Money Laundering Analyst based in an international law firm in London. This role is permanent.
- Working in an international law firm based in London
- Permanent position
The Trade Compliance Manager in the Legal sector will be responsible for determining and implementing agreed mitigation's for all service risks and issues. They need to drive the continuous improvements and strive to improve KPI and metrics results. They also need to determine to enact the escalation process for ambiguous classifications and recommend implementation of BTIs.
- Global Pharmaceutical Company
- seeking Specialist Trade Compliance Manager
The role of the Compliance Officer is to support the Professional Standards Manager in ensuring the companies processes and supervisory framework remain fit for purpose and meet the requirements of external regulators and current legislation.
EnglandPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Supervisory body seeking
- immediately avaliable Compliance Officer
My client is a Top 20 Law Firm based in London and is looking for an exceptional Compliance Officer to join the team.
NorthamptonshirePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Compliance Officer for a Top 20 Law Firm
- Excellent background in Conflicts and AML
You will have the ability to deliver high quality commercial and business focused day to day legal solutions to European management and sales force teams on various legal issues whilst keeping abreast of internal and external business challenges and/or regulatory issues;
In this role you will look after;
- commercial contracts and agreements
- non-contractual matters
- corporate and
- regulatory compliance
- Junior Legal Counsel