Legal - Competition / Regulatory jobs
14 Matching Jobs
Competition / Regulatory jobs
The Privacy Legal Counsel will advise the business globally in relation to data protection compliance matters. Working closely with the head of privacy and data protection compliance, there will be a big emphasis building and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders globally, as well as providing insights into workshops with key functions.
- Working for two of the world's most iconic brands
- Working in the Group Privacy and Data Protection Compliance team
Looking for an experienced MLRO to hit the ground running and advise on all compliance issues. taking on sole responsibility, ensuring our client remains compliant with all regulations.
LeedsPermanent£45,000 - £54,000
- Urgent requirement for an immediately available
- experienced MLRO for a 6 month contract
A Regulatory Solicitor is sought by a legal law firm in Leeds
- Opportunity to work on very interesting work
- Join a leading law firm in this area
Working with support from Senior Legal Manager: Global Privacy ensuring that all of the 58 markets within the various clusters have implemented the requisite legal and business, privacy processes, procedures and practices.
- International manufacturer is seeking Legal counsel
- data protection and privacy specialist
Provide legal advice in relation to all aspects of compliance with data protection laws to the business and via support of the Legal team to ensure holistic specialised advice is provided to the business and avoid multiple contact points where appropriate
- Global financial holdings company are
- seeking a Data Protection Lawyer
The purpose of the role is to provide professional, efficient and high quality project management of key initiatives of the Group's Compliance programme, in particularly around Data Privacy and execute key elements of the Group's Risk Management Framework.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- Multinational publishing and events business
- are seeking a Compliance & Data Protection specialist
As a Senior Manager, you will help delivery this large accountancy firm's quality and risk objectives.
- International accountancy firm
- London office
Anti Money Laundering Analyst based in an international law firm in London. This role is permanent.
- Working in an international law firm based in London
- Permanent position
Manage the current CDD team of 10 staff. To include recruitment, appraisal, performance management and motivation.
- Market leader in the real estate market are currently searching
- for a CDD speacialist to manage their team