Legal - Competition / Regulatory jobs
15 Matching Jobs
Competition / Regulatory jobs
Anti Money Laundering Analyst based in an international law firm in London. This role is permanent.
- Working in an international law firm based in London
- Permanent position
The Trade Compliance Manager in the Legal sector will be responsible for determining and implementing agreed mitigation's for all service risks and issues. They need to drive the continuous improvements and strive to improve KPI and metrics results. They also need to determine to enact the escalation process for ambiguous classifications and recommend implementation of BTIs.
- Global Pharmaceutical Company
- seeking Specialist Trade Compliance Manager
The role of the Compliance Officer is to support the Professional Standards Manager in ensuring the companies processes and supervisory framework remain fit for purpose and meet the requirements of external regulators and current legislation.
EnglandPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Supervisory body seeking
- immediately avaliable Compliance Officer
My client is a Top 20 Law Firm based in London and is looking for an exceptional Compliance Officer to join the team.
NorthamptonshirePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Compliance Officer for a Top 20 Law Firm
- Excellent background in Conflicts and AML
You will have the ability to deliver high quality commercial and business focused day to day legal solutions to European management and sales force teams on various legal issues whilst keeping abreast of internal and external business challenges and/or regulatory issues;
In this role you will look after;
- commercial contracts and agreements
- non-contractual matters
- corporate and
- regulatory compliance
- Junior Legal Counsel
- The Legal Compliance Manager working within the automotive industry situated in Epsom will lead and manage the overall strategy and development of the legal, compliance, governance, risk and internal audit strategy of the organisation.
- To ensure effective ongoing compliance with all applicable laws and regulations that impact the business operations in the UK and provide effective, commercially focused advice to all business functions. This includes the Legal Compliance Manager protecting the organisation from internal and external risks.
- Overall management of the promotion of training and awareness of legal and compliance issues throughout the business so as to have a beneficial effect on decision making and ensure a wider awareness of risks.
- To actively lead the promotion of the commercial role of Legal & Compliance within the automotive business by establishing effective relationships with and to influence key internal and external stakeholders.
LondonPermanent£75,000 - £95,000
- Globally renowned Automotive company
- requiring Legal Compliance Manager
Competition Lawyer role in a Global Organisation looking to create an integrated, multidisciplinary competition practice.
This is a truly entrepreneurial role in a global player where responsibility and progression are there for the taking.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- A Competition role with a difference for a Competition Lawyer
- You will need to have competition experience in the UK
This is no ordinary role for a Commercial and Data Protection Lawyer.
Based in London you will have access to a huge stable of clients and the very real opportunity to build a practice and a following.
You will also have the opportunity to work on a broad range of commercial work across a variety o sectors.
LeedsPermanent£36,000 - £38,000
- Our client is a Global name with a Global client list
- This is is a perfect role for a commercial lawyer looking for responsibility
Regulatory NQ is sought by a law firm in Leeds
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £80,000 per hour (£145,588,800 - £166,387,200)
- Exciting role for a Regulatory NQ to work in Leeds
- Regulatory Solicitor sought by law firm in Leeds
The Competition Lawyer will join the General Counsel's office to deal with all manner of competition and regulatory issues across all lines of Business within EMEA.
- Competition and Regulatory Lawyer
- A globally renowned financial services institution