Legal - Corporate jobs
36 Matching Jobs
This Big4 legal services firm is looking for a corporate lawyer with strong experience in advising clients on M&A, capital markets transactions and corporate restructurings, in particular in the financial services sector.
BirminghamPermanent£20,000 - £40,000
- Senior opportunity within Big4 Legal Services Firm
- Work-life balance and opportunities for progression
Join Michael Page Legal in Birmingham as a Legal Recruitment Consultant. Michael Page is part of the Page Group which is a leading brand and we have more than 5000 employees and a global office network, whilst maintaining our local expertise.
HarrogatePermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- A great opportunity to join a market leading international organisation
- Joining a successful and growing recruitment team at Michael Page
Are you wanted to leave a larger firm for more ownership on your career and hours!
- Opportunity to lead a team
- Work with great clients
Unique opportunity for a Corporate Immigration Solicitor to move in house in Birmingham.
LeedsPermanent£36,000 - £38,000
- In House Corporate immigration Solicitor
Corporate NQ sought by a legal law firm based in central Leeds. You will work as part of a large Corporate team undertaking high value Corporate transactions
West MidlandsPermanent£27,500 - £32,000
- New role for a newly qualified corporate lawyer
- great client base and high quality work
We're working with a Midlands law firm who are looking to recruit a Corporate Solicitor to its team.
LeedsPermanent£36,000 - £37,000
- A Midlands based organisation are looking to recruit a Corporate lawyer
- You will work alongside two senior solicitors
Corporate NQ sought by a boutique practice in Leeds
LeedsPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Join a great boutique practice in Leeds
- Learn from leading lawyers in Corporate
Part time Company Solicitor is sought by a legal practice in Leeds city centre
- Exciting role for a Part time Company Solicitor
- Opportunity to progress
Corporate Solicitor sought by law firm in Leeds. They are going through a period of growth and are now looking to appoint an additional Corporate Solicitor.
- Work for a firm known for their great culture
- Opportunity to progress and work closely with Partners