Legal - Employment / Pensions / Immigration jobs
53 Matching Jobs
Employment / Pensions / Immigration jobs
- LondonPermanent£150,000 - £200,000
This is an exceptional and rare opportunity to join the stand-alone employment team, of a leading US law firm. Progression opportunities are excellent, and remuneration will be top NY rates (£150,000+).
LeedsPermanent£37,000 - £40,000
- Employment Associate role with a top-tier US Firm
- **Top NY Remuneration (£150,000+)**
Excellent opportunity for an Employment NQ to join a well regarded, legal 500 rated legal firm in Leeds city centre.
SheffieldPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Exciting oppurtunity to join a well regarded firm in Leeds
- Good starting salary and genuine scope for progression
Our client a well-recognised company are looking to recruiting two employment solicitors.
LeedsPermanent£16,000 - £20,000
- Employment Solicitor
Excellent opportunity for an Employment Paralegal to join a great legal firm in Leeds.
- Exciting oppurtunity for an Employment Paralegal to join a great team in Leeds
- High quality work including client contact
Our client is seeking aN Employment Solicitor to join their growing team based in central London. Our client will consider candidates looking to work 3-4 days a week.
- Opportunity to join a growing team
- Employment Solicitor looking to grow their career
In-house Employment Solicitor is sought for great business in Sheffield
City of LondonPermanent£41,970 - £46,167
- Exciting In-house role for an Employment lawyer
- Opportunity to work with leading brand
This is an exciting opportunity to join the market leading immigration team in the City, offering an unparalleled quality of work, client contact and training from the outset.
NorthamptonshirePermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Leading City firm
- Legal 500 Rated Immigration team
This is a fantastic and rare opportunity for an Employment solicitor to work in house, in Northamptonshire.
ManchesterTemporary£25,000 - £40,000
- In house
- Employment solicitor
Are you an Immigration Solicitor looking for your next role? Would you like to work on a locum basis with the possibility of staying on permanently earning anywhere between £25,000-£40,000 a year? Then get in touch!
- Could lead to permanent position
- Excellent opportunity for an Immigration Solicitor