Legal - Energy - In House jobs
14 Matching Jobs
Energy - In House jobs
The job holder will provide support to the LNG are of this Client's business by negotiating / compiling an extensive selection of LNG documentation, including LNG MSPAs / SPAs as well as providing legal advice on disputes affecting the Client's LNG business.
West MidlandsTemporary£400 - £450 per day (£103,992 - £116,991)
- In house Legal Counsel - LNG (approx 4 years PQE)
- Global energy supply / trading Co - Excellent salary, beyond the market norm.
Exciting opportunity for an experienced lawyer specialising in commercial contracts working for a large in-house organisation in the West Midlands.
- Exciting opportunity for an experienced in-house lawyer
- Working for a a national in-house leader in their field.
This a corporate / commercial role at an energy supply and trading business.
South West LondonPermanent
- World famous energy supply and trading business
- Corporate / Commercial role (energy experience welcomed)
My Client is looking for corporate NQ to 2 year commercial counsel to join its team based in South West London.
GloucestershirePermanent£85,000 - £95,000
- Solicitor - Corporate / Commercial role
- Multinational Energy Co
A fantastic new, senior role with a major Energy + Utilities provider.
- A major energy and utility orgasnisation
- Is seeking an experienced commercial solicotor
The Head of Trade Management will develop and deploy all applicable EMEA and US export compliance processes and procedures in conjunction with various Trade Compliance functions within the company and external resources.
Scottish BordersPermanent£30,000 - £45,000
- Running the Trade Management Function in a global power management company
- Heading up a team of five compliance and trade specialists
This is a new role within our Legal and Compliance department. You will work closely with our internal legal, regulation and operational departments to build upon and develop our regulatory compliance programme.
The client is open to the successful candidate working 2-3 days from home.
- An exciting opportunity for a Compliance Manager
- Candidate will ideally come from a Energy or Utilities background
Our client is looking for a junior to mid-level commercial lawyer to join their in house legal team.
South East LondonPermanent
- Legal Counsel - General commercial role
- International energy and facilities services group
Wide ranging in house role with commercial contract negotiation and drafting as well as commercial advisory and litigation work. Willingness to learn about / get involved in these areas is key.
CoventryPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- In house solicitor - broad commercial role - exposure to litigation required
- "Big Six" energy supplier
A qualified solicitor, barrister, you'll have a substantial track record already. Ideally, this will have been gained in-house as well as with a recognised law firm. You will have an excellent grasp of commercial law and have the authority to deal with stakeholders at the highest levels.
- In House Senior Legal Counsel, Part Time