Legal - Energy - In House jobs
10 Matching Jobs
Energy - In House jobs
The Head of Trade Management will develop and deploy all applicable EMEA and US export compliance processes and procedures in conjunction with various Trade Compliance functions within the company and external resources.
South West LondonPermanent
- Running the Trade Management Function in a global power management company
- Heading up a team of five compliance and trade specialists
My Client is looking for corporate commercial counsel to join its team based in South West London.
Scottish BordersPermanent£30,000 - £45,000
- Solicitor - Corporate / Commercial role
- Multinational Energy Co
This is a new role within our Legal and Compliance department. You will work closely with our internal legal, regulation and operational departments to build upon and develop our regulatory compliance programme.
The client is open to the successful candidate working 2-3 days from home.
- An exciting opportunity for a Compliance Manager
- Candidate will ideally come from a Energy or Utilities background
Our client is looking for a junior to mid-level commercial lawyer to join their in house legal team.
South East LondonPermanent
- Legal Counsel - General commercial role
- International energy and facilities services group
Wide ranging in house role with commercial contract negotiation and drafting as well as commercial advisory and litigation work. Willingness to learn about / get involved in these areas is key.
CoventryPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- In house solicitor - broad commercial role - exposure to litigation required
- "Big Six" energy supplier
A qualified solicitor, barrister, you'll have a substantial track record already. Ideally, this will have been gained in-house as well as with a recognised law firm. You will have an excellent grasp of commercial law and have the authority to deal with stakeholders at the highest levels.
- In House Senior Legal Counsel, Part Time
Ensure that the company understands both its responsibilities both as regards employee and customer data and accordingly the role requires taking responsibility for educating senior management, creating documentation and policy and educating the entire workforce.
- Innovative and growing energy business
- are searching for an immediately available Head of Privacy & Data Protection
Our Client is looking for a construction lawyer, with knowledge and expertise in the energy sector, to join their legal team based in the Docklands.
South West LondonPermanent
- Legal Counsel
- Construction lawyer - International Energy Business
This a commercial role which has been created as part of a team to deliver a variety of legal services to multiple business units in the UK and Ireland region.
- Commercial Counsel
- Multinational energy plc