Legal - Energy - In House jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Energy - In House jobs
- West MidlandsTemporary£400 - £450 per day (£103,992 - £116,991)
Exciting opportunity for an experienced lawyer specialising in commercial contracts working for a large in-house organisation in the West Midlands.
GloucestershirePermanent£85,000 - £95,000
- Exciting opportunity for an experienced in-house lawyer
- Working for a a national in-house leader in their field.
A fantastic new, senior role with a major Energy + Utilities provider.
- A major energy and utility orgasnisation
- Is seeking an experienced commercial solicotor
The Head of Trade Management will develop and deploy all applicable EMEA and US export compliance processes and procedures in conjunction with various Trade Compliance functions within the company and external resources.
Scottish BordersPermanent£30,000 - £45,000
- Running the Trade Management Function in a global power management company
- Heading up a team of five compliance and trade specialists
This is a new role within our Legal and Compliance department. You will work closely with our internal legal, regulation and operational departments to build upon and develop our regulatory compliance programme.
The client is open to the successful candidate working 2-3 days from home.
- An exciting opportunity for a Compliance Manager
- Candidate will ideally come from a Energy or Utilities background
Ensure that the company understands both its responsibilities both as regards employee and customer data and accordingly the role requires taking responsibility for educating senior management, creating documentation and policy and educating the entire workforce.
- Innovative and growing energy business
- are searching for an immediately available Head of Privacy & Data Protection