Legal - Energy / Projects - Private Practice jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Energy / Projects - Private Practice jobs
- LeedsPermanent£40,000 - £60,000
Infrastructure and Projects Solicitor is sought by a legal firm in the centre of Leeds.
- Exciting role for a Infrastructure and Projects Solicitor in Leeds
- Oppurtunity to join and progress through a large top tier firm
A UK firm, ranked Tier One in the Legal 500, are seeking an Energy Disputes Lawyer for an urgent requirement within their team.
LondonPermanent£110,000 - £140,000
- Tier One Ranked UK Firm
- Urgent Requirement
As a Senior Associate you will take day to day responsibility for more straightforward matters and be the lead associate on complex matters, with a focus on transactions in the resources and utilities sectors.
LeedsPermanent£38,000 - £39,000
- You will be a qualified lawyer
- You will have corporate exposure
Projects NQ is sought by a law firm in Leeds to start in September 2016
- Projects NQ is sought by a leading law firm in Leeds
- Projects NQ required for Leeds law firm.