Legal - Energy / Projects - Private Practice jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Energy / Projects - Private Practice jobs
- LondonPermanent£110,000 - £140,000
As a Senior Associate you will take day to day responsibility for more straightforward matters and be the lead associate on complex matters, with a focus on transactions in the resources and utilities sectors.
LeedsPermanent£38,000 - £39,000
- You will be a qualified lawyer
- You will have corporate exposure
Projects NQ is sought by a law firm in Leeds to start in September 2016
LeedsPermanent£38,000 - £55,000
- Projects NQ is sought by a leading law firm in Leeds
- Projects NQ required for Leeds law firm.
Projects Solicitor is sought by a law firm in Leeds to undertake a range of infrastructure, projects and energy work.
LondonPermanent£84,000 - £98,000
- Projects Solicitor is sought by a leading law firm
- Exciting role for a Projects Solicitor in Leeds
Our client, an international law firm with a reputation for it's property, construction and projects teams, is looking for a UK qualified Energy and Infrastructure lawyer with between 4 and 6 years PQE.
LondonPermanent£75,000 - £95,000
- A role at the go to firm for Property and Construction in London
- This is perfect for an energy lawyer with Electricity Sector experience
Projects Lawyer - London
An exciting opportunity to work in a good sized team with the opportunity to develop technically high on the agenda of the industry recommended partners. The work load will be varied, engaging and high value whilst having a good amount of international work.
- A qualified solicitor is required
- Commercial projects experience essential