Legal - Environmental & Planning jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Environmental & Planning jobs
- LeedsPermanent£48,000 - £65,000
Planning Solicitor is sought by a leading legal law firm with offices in Leeds to join a leading Planning and Infrastructure team
LeedsPermanent£40,000 - £60,000
- Exciting new role with leading national law firm
- Opportunity to get involved in high profile work
A top tier legal firm in Leeds require a Planning Solicitor to join their growing team.
LondonPermanent£58,000 - £70,000
- Rare oppurtunity for a Planning Solicitor to join a top tier firm in Leeds
- Good salary package and scope for progression
Planning Associate NQ - 2
A leading London based law firm requires associates, who are either recently qualified or up to 2PQE to join its industry recommended planning and environment team.
LeedsPermanent£36,000 - £38,000
- A qualified solicitor is required
- Planning experience in training contract or since qualified desirable
Planning NQ sought by a law firm in Leeds
LeedsPermanent£42,000 - £50,000
- Planning NQ sought by a law firm in Leeds.
- Exciting role for a Planning NQ in Leeds
Planning Solicitor is sought by a leading law firm in Leeds who are looking to grow their team with the appointment of a Planning Solicitor to work with the Partner.
- Excellent role for a Planning Solicitor to join a new team in Leeds.
- Planning Solicitor is sought by a leading law firm in Leeds