Legal - Environmental & Planning jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Environmental & Planning jobs
The client is looking for a candidate with good knowledge of environmental law to join their in-house team in Cardiff. There will be a good variety of work and will be ideal for someone currently working in-house as an environmental lawyer or an individual who is currently in a private practice law firm seeking to gain solid experience in-house.
LeedsPermanent£48,000 - £65,000
- In-house Environmental Lawyer - Maternity cover
- Great opportunity for private practice lawyers to move in-house
Planning Solicitor is sought by a leading legal law firm with offices in Leeds to join a leading Planning and Infrastructure team
LeedsPermanent£40,000 - £60,000
- Exciting new role with leading national law firm
- Opportunity to get involved in high profile work
A top tier legal firm in Leeds require a Planning Solicitor to join their growing team.
LondonPermanent£58,000 - £70,000
- Rare oppurtunity for a Planning Solicitor to join a top tier firm in Leeds
- Good salary package and scope for progression
Planning Associate NQ - 2
A leading London based law firm requires associates, who are either recently qualified or up to 2PQE to join its industry recommended planning and environment team.
- A qualified solicitor is required
- Planning experience in training contract or since qualified desirable