Legal - Family Law jobs
24 Matching Jobs
Family Law jobs
- NorthamptonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
A law firm in Northamptonshire are looking to recruit a Family Solicitor.
Newcastle upon TynePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- A law firm in Northamptonshire are looking to recruit a Family Solicitor
- To work on private matters
Excellent opportunity for a Family NQ Solicitor to join a well established regional firm with offices in Newcastle.
Newcastle upon TynePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Excellent oppurtunity for an NQ solicitor to qualify into Family law
- Well regarded regional firm with offices in Newcastle
Family Solicitor is sought by legal law firm in Newcastle
LeicestershirePermanent£25,000 - £33,500
- Work for one of the leading family law firms in the UK
- Opportunity to progress
A law firm in Leicestershire are looking to recruit a Family Solicitor to join their team.
- The Leicester office of a Midlands firm is looking to recruit a Family lawyer
- A busy caseload - lots for you to do from day one
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £70,000
- Execellent Family Law Practice
- Opportunity to gain Family law work
My client are widely regarded as amongst the leaders in their field. They are seeking a Family Solicitor to join their busy team.
- Must be a qualified lawyer
- Possess a strong understanding of the complexities surrounding legal work
Full range of privately funded family matters for Family Solicitor.
SheffieldPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Excellent opportunity for a Family Solicitor to join a top tier firm
- Real career progression
Exciting opportunity for a Family Solicitor to join a well regarded legal firm with offices in Sheffield.
- Exciting oppurtunity for a family solicitor to join a Legal 500 firm in Leeds
- High quality work and scope for progression
County DurhamPermanent£30,000 - £45,000
- Excellent opportunity to build and devlop legal skills
- Top Ranked Family Law Department
Excellent opportunity for a Family Solicitor to join a well respected legal practice in County Durham.
- Excellent opputunity to join a well respected regional firm in County Durham
- Great starting salary with scope for progression