Legal - Family Law jobs
14 Matching Jobs
Family Law jobs
- Newcastle upon TynePermanent£35,000 - £40,000
Family Solicitor is sought by the leading Family law firm in the UK. This is an exciting time to join this growing law firm who have recently opened up the office in Newcastle
HarrogatePermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Opportunity to work on the best Family law
- Exciting opportunity to join the leading family law firm
Family Solicitor is sought by a legal law firm in Harrogate
ManchesterPermanent£34,000 - £45,000
- Exciting role for a Family Solicitor to work in Harrogate
- Opportunity to deal with great work
Junior Family Solicitor required for leading family law practice in the legal sector
LeedsPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Junior Family Solicitor role in niche Family practice
- Location outside Manchester City Centre
Family Solicitor is sought by a legal law firm in Leeds who have a strong reputation for Family law.
LeedsPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Opportunity to join progressive law firm
- Exciting role for a Family Solicitor
Family Solicitor required to join this leading legal law firm in Leeds.
DerbyshirePermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Exciting role for a Family Solicitor to join a leading law firm in Leeds
- Great opportunity to handle excellent family work
A private practice in the East Midlands are looking to recruit a Childcare Solicitor for a New Year start.
Newcastle upon TynePermanent£70,000 - £90,000
- An East Midlands law firm are looking to bring a family solicitor on board
- To manage a caseload entirely of childcare matters
Family Partners are sought by a law firm opening up in Newcastle. The firm is a specialist Family practice with a fantastic reputation in Family law.
Newcastle upon TynePermanent£50,000 - £70,000
- Exciting role for a new firm in Newcastle
- Great opportunity for Family Partners in exciting new firm
Head of Family required for a leading law firm who are opening offices in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Greater ManchesterPermanent£18,000 - £21,000
- New law firm opening in Newcastle
- Exciting role to lead a Family law team
Family Paralegal required for top Family Law firm in the legal industry with offices in Greater Manchester
WorcestershireTemporary£18,000 - £23,000
- Are you an ambitious paralegal looking for a new Family opportunity?
- Will consider candidates without experience but excellent academics
The successful candidate will provide marketing support to a number of different internal departments and sectors. An understanding of marketing planning and budgetary control will be useful.
- Exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join an established legal firm
- Providing marketing support to a number of different internal departments