Legal - FMCG jobs
9 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobSurreyPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
Toyota (GB) PLC is the National Sales and Marketing Company for Toyota and Lexus in the UK. We are dedicated to providing excellent customer service and strive to hire the very best talent. We support and develop our employees to be the best that they can be, offering the chance to be part of one of the world's most recognised and innovative brands.
Featured JobGreenfordPermanent£58,000 - £80,000
- One of the world's largest automotive manufacturers
- Providing legal advice to the business on all commercial legal matters
An exciting opportunity for a commercial/IP lawyer to be part of more than just a business, but a life style movement with a global FMCG, Brand and Events Business.
SurreyPermanent£50,000 - £70,000
- Global FMCG and Events business with Entrepreunerial Spirit
- Must have broad commercial and IP experience
This international consumer brand is looking for a German speaking lawyer to join its Surrey based European headquarters.
- Work on a number of cross jurisdictional legal matters
- A particular focus on the expanding markets in Germany
We are looking to recruit several new, talented recruitment consultants to join the growing team at Michael Page Legal in London.
- Excellent opportunity for career development
- Fast paced client facing role
Our client is a leading Oil distribution company in the Middle East & Africa region. In line with a steadily increasing growth, we are looking to recruit a new Tax Manager Africa, located in Dubai.LondonTemporary
Our client is seeking an In House Counsel for its operations in Europe, Asia and Africa with a well-diversified background and the ability to contribute to a Company with rapid international expansion. The ideal candidate will be joining a fast past and dynamic environment.
- Providing Growth, Exposure and Development
- Exciting opportunity to join a leading FMCG Organisation
Looking for somebody to become heavily involved with all marketing, social media, data protection and compliance work for a top retail business.
- Retail Experience
- Online / social media and digital legal work
The main focus of the role will be to manage commercial contracts for the companies suppliers / customers and report to Manager any / all issues relating. This position will require regular liaison with all internal departments as well as customer / supplier facing.
- Work for a highly interesting FMCG company in Bristol
- Support a very long standing national company in a highly sought after area.