Legal - FMCG jobs
10 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobGreenfordPermanent£58,000 - £80,000
An exciting opportunity for a commercial/IP lawyer to be part of more than just a business, but a life style movement with a global FMCG, Brand and Events Business.
UxbridgePermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Global FMCG and Events business with Entrepreunerial Spirit
- Must have broad commercial and IP experience
The candidate will assist the legal team in a broad range of matters including, commercial, media, IP, trademark with an emphasis mitigating legal risk to the business.
SurreyPermanent£50,000 - £70,000
- Global Soft Drink Manufacturer
- IP and Commercial contracts desired
This international consumer brand is looking for a German speaking lawyer to join its Surrey based European headquarters.
- Work on a number of cross jurisdictional legal matters
- A particular focus on the expanding markets in Germany
We are looking to recruit several new, talented recruitment consultants to join the growing team at Michael Page Legal in London.
SurreyPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Excellent opportunity for career development
- Fast paced client facing role
This globally recognisable brand is looking to hire a commercial lawyer into its small, but expanding legal team based in Surrey.
- One of the world's most recognisable brands
- Broad Commercial role working in a small legal team
Our client is a leading Oil distribution company in the Middle East & Africa region. In line with a steadily increasing growth, we are looking to recruit a new Tax Manager Africa, located in Dubai.LondonTemporary
Our client is seeking an In House Counsel for its operations in Europe, Asia and Africa with a well-diversified background and the ability to contribute to a Company with rapid international expansion. The ideal candidate will be joining a fast past and dynamic environment.
- Providing Growth, Exposure and Development
- Exciting opportunity to join a leading FMCG Organisation
Looking for somebody to become heavily involved with all marketing, social media, data protection and compliance work for a top retail business.
- Retail Experience
- Online / social media and digital legal work
The main focus of the role will be to manage commercial contracts for the companies suppliers / customers and report to Manager any / all issues relating. This position will require regular liaison with all internal departments as well as customer / supplier facing.
- Work for a highly interesting FMCG company in Bristol
- Support a very long standing national company in a highly sought after area.