Legal - FMCG jobs
9 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobGreenfordPermanent£58,000 - £80,000
An exciting opportunity for a commercial/IP lawyer to be part of more than just a business, but a life style movement with a global FMCG, Brand and Events Business.
LondonPermanent£75,000 - £85,000
- Global FMCG and Events business with Entrepreunerial Spirit
- Must have broad commercial and IP experience
This international consumer group is looking to recruit an in-house counsel to support its expanding London business.
PeterboroughPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- International Consumer Business
- Broad In-House Counsel role
Working as part of the vibrant in house legal department, the role will involve exciting and varied work with a commercial and litigation focus.
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- In House NQ role
- Global FMCG brand in Peterborough
Senior Legal Counsel - FMCG role within an exciting global leading FMCG brand in London with a competition focus. Working within a fun, fast paced mid sized team, a new role has arisen for a mid-level commercial/competition lawyer.
SurreyPermanent£50,000 - £70,000
- Exciting competition role in London
This international consumer brand is looking for a German speaking lawyer to join its Surrey based European headquarters.
- Work on a number of cross jurisdictional legal matters
- A particular focus on the expanding markets in Germany
We are looking to recruit several new, talented recruitment consultants to join the growing team at Michael Page Legal in London.
- Excellent opportunity for career development
- Fast paced client facing role
Our client is a leading Oil distribution company in the Middle East & Africa region. In line with a steadily increasing growth, we are looking to recruit a new Tax Manager Africa, located in Dubai.LondonTemporary
Looking for somebody to become heavily involved with all marketing, social media, data protection and compliance work for a top retail business.
- Retail Experience
- Online / social media and digital legal work
The main focus of the role will be to manage commercial contracts for the companies suppliers / customers and report to Manager any / all issues relating. This position will require regular liaison with all internal departments as well as customer / supplier facing.
- Work for a highly interesting FMCG company in Bristol
- Support a very long standing national company in a highly sought after area.