Legal - FMCG jobs
9 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobGreenfordPermanent£58,000 - £80,000
An exciting opportunity for a commercial/IP lawyer to be part of more than just a business, but a life style movement with a global FMCG, Brand and Events Business.
ChiswickPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Global FMCG and Events business with Entrepreunerial Spirit
- Must have broad commercial and IP experience
Working on a range of matters you will be part of the strong legal team, working on global issues and exciting marketing projects with various stakeholders. The role offers the chance to make business focused decisions and represent a global household name.
- Global drinks brand based in Chiswick
- Broad commercial role for a Junior Legal Counsel
Reporting to the Head of Legal, you will be working on all commercial agreements, flagging and highlighting areas of risk, and providing training to the business on applicable areas of law. You will be working in both English and Spanish
LondonPermanent£75,000 - £85,000
- Spanish Speaking Legal Counsel
- Junior Commercial Contracts Role
This international consumer group is looking to recruit an in-house counsel to support its expanding London business.
- International Consumer Business
- Broad In-House Counsel role
A regulatory role for a Senior Counsel has arisen within a fun and well known FMCG brand in London. Working within a vibrant and energetic environment, this role offers great career progression and a varied workload, with a competitive salary and benefits package.
PeterboroughPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Global FMCG brand based in London
- Regulatory and Commercial role
Working as part of the vibrant in house legal department, the role will involve exciting and varied work with a commercial and litigation focus.
- In House NQ role
- Global FMCG brand in Peterborough
We are looking to recruit several new, talented recruitment consultants to join the growing team at Michael Page Legal in London.
- Excellent opportunity for career development
- Fast paced client facing role
Our client is a leading Oil distribution company in the Middle East & Africa region. In line with a steadily increasing growth, we are looking to recruit a new Tax Manager Africa, located in Dubai.