Legal - Fraud / White Collar / Crime jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Fraud / White Collar / Crime jobs
- BirminghamPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
A Birmingham law firm is looking to recruit a Criminal Duty Solicitor to head its small team, take the lead with its duty contract and to supervise junior members of staff.
LeedsPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- An opportunity with a small Birmingham practice
- Heading up criminal team and taking lead with duty contract
Excellent opportunity for a Criminal Solicitor to join a specialist legal firm in Leeds.
- Rare oppurtunity for a criminal solicitor to join a growing firm in Leeds
- Excellent oppurtunity with scope for progression
A new position for a fraud/white collar crime lawyer at an exciting, expanding boutique firm in London focusing on prosecuting a range of Fraud & White Collar Crime cases.
City of LondonTemporary£45,000 - £60,000
- Very highly regarded prosecutions boutique
- Excellent quality of work and clear progression opportunities
My client, a Top Tier Litigation Boutique in the City of London, require a Litigation Solicitor with Financial Crime and Asset Tracing to join them on a contract/consultancy basis to assist with a significant Financial Crime case. The role with involve significant aspects of Financial Crime and Asset Tracing.
The role would be a rolling contract basis and interested candidates would need to be available to start at short notice.
- * Top Tier Boutique
- * City Practice