Legal - Funds / Asset Management jobs
11 Matching Jobs
Funds / Asset Management jobs
-Help shape the Business's global objectives, offering advise from a legal standpoint.
- Private Equity Fund
- Multijurisdictional Strategy
Within the London team, you will work closely with the General Counsel in drafting, reviewing and negotiating documents such as Investment Management agreements and non-disclosure agreements. The Legal Counsel-Funds lawyer will deal with service agreements internally, as well with other branches of the Banking Group.
- Funds Lawyer
- Leading Private Banking and Asset Management Banking Group.
Senior Legal Advisor is required for immediate start to report directly to the President of the fund regarding a wide range of operational and strategic matters.
This role is for a period of 1 year as part of a maternity cover.
- Senior Legal Advisor
- Sovereign Wealth Fund
The successful legal counsel will deal with a bulk of regulatory work in advising clients in line with platform services.
The legal counsel will take responsibility in assisting and recommending on their client's legal and compliance functions, in line with FCA regulations, ensuring a smooth legal function and concise process within the client's overall framework.
- Market leading funds solutions investment manager
- Opportunity to join a small yet established Leagl and business unit
Negotiate ISDA Master Agreements
CSAs and GMRAs
Derivative related legal agreements
Work with relevant outsourced services.
- Asset Management organisation
- Small in-house legal team
-The successful regulatory lawyer will engage with Business leaders across a number of different areas/locations.
-Smooth transition of legal realities into business objectives, in relation to legal risk management.
- Global Investment Management firm
- Looking for a commercially minded, regulatory specialist.
The Funds Counsel will:
-Provide Legal Guidance to the Business.
-Looking at elements of regulatory and contractual aspects of alternative business lines on top of core day to day work.
-Manage processes effectively, bridging the gap between legal realities and business objectives.
- Global Investment Management Organisation
- Transactional and Advisory role
The funds counsel role will deal with a wide array of legal funds work, working with the team in order to help achieve the fund's growth objectives.
LondonPermanent£75,000 - £85,000
- Funds Lawyer
- World renowned funding group
The Funds Lawyer will be a main decision maker within, but not limited to:
-Syndicated loan funds
-Private, retail and personal Banking
-Wealth Management activity
- Private, Retail and Personal Banking Group
- A World-Leading Private banking Organisation