Legal - Funds / Asset Management jobs
18 Matching Jobs
Funds / Asset Management jobs
- Featured JobEdinburghPermanent
Reporting to the Senior Legal Manager (Developments), the role of the Pensions Product Solicitor is to provide direction to the business for legal and technical advice, guidance and/or recommendations in a risk aware, solution focussed commercial way to enable business decision making and to support Aegon with its development and proposition requirements.
- In-house, Financial Services
- Edinburgh or Witham based
This boutique investment management business based in London is looking to hire its first lawyer.
LondonPermanent£80,000 - £100,000
- A sole counsel role reporting directly into the CEO
- Investment management business based in London
This investment management company in London is looking to recruit a Sole Legal Counsel to support its growing business.
- Growing Investment Management Business
- Sole Legal Counsel Role
-Setting up Funds
-Fund management, maintaining relationships with existing investors.
-Supporting and advising relevant business areas.
- Leading Investment Manager
- Established yet growing legal function based in central London
The successful Legal Counsel will go into the transactions legal team, and deal with a wide array of legal work and advise in line with Business objectives.
- Banking and Finance Lawyer going into an established legal function
- World Leading Asset Management Organisation
-Advising the group on all levels of investments (structuring, execution, portfolio management)
-Supporting and managing the legal aspects of equity investment transactions in conjunction with the investment teams, ensuring that transactions are pursued in a timely manner and legal risks are identified and managed.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
- Going into an established legal function
- Advising on equity investments in the African and Asian jurisdiction
The London based Sole legal Counsel will:
-build out the legal and operations function for the institutional funds team
-manage external counsel
-deal with internal legal matters
-help advise on business strategy
- Multi Strategy Fund Manager
- Circa £7 Billion AUM
The funds counsel role will deal with a wide array of legal funds work, working with the team in order to help achieve the fund's growth objectives.
- Funds Lawyer
- World renowned funding group
-The successful funds lawyer will go into a small, commercially minded legal team dealing with a wide autonomy of funds legal work and general in-house documentation in line with Business objectives.
City of LondonPermanent
- Leading and established Fund Manager
- Going into an established and commercially driven legal function
Join this modern, progressive and commercially-oriented law firm's investment funds practice as a Director and help take the team to the next level. With ambitious growth plans, this team expects to grow to around 3-4 partners over the next 5 years.
- Partnership Opportunity 1-2 years
- Legal 500 Rated Team