Legal - Funds / Asset Management jobs
19 Matching Jobs
Funds / Asset Management jobs
- Featured JobEdinburghPermanent
Reporting to the Senior Legal Manager (Developments), the role of the Pensions Product Solicitor is to provide direction to the business for legal and technical advice, guidance and/or recommendations in a risk aware, solution focussed commercial way to enable business decision making and to support Aegon with its development and proposition requirements.
- In-house, Financial Services
- Edinburgh or Witham based
This boutique investment management business based in London is looking to hire its first lawyer.
City of LondonPermanent
- A sole counsel role reporting directly into the CEO
- Investment management business based in London
This Magic Circle law firm is looking for a junior-mid-level associate with strong private fund formation experience in either the London or international market.
In addition to top level technical skills in fund formation, you will be highly experienced in negotiation of fund terms both with fund managers and investors and an excellent communicator.
- Private Funds Associate Position within Magic Circle Law Firm
- Private equity, real estate, infrastructure and debt funds
This role is for a commercial lawyer to join the legal team of one of London's most well-respected and well-known asset managers.
LondonPermanent£80,000 - £100,000
- Excellent opportunity at a very highly respected asset management company
- A broad commercial role with a regulatory slant
This investment management company in London is looking to recruit a Sole Legal Counsel to support its growing business.
- Growing Investment Management Business
- Sole Legal Counsel Role
-Setting up Funds
-Fund management, maintaining relationships with existing investors.
-Supporting and advising relevant business areas.
- Leading Investment Manager
- Established yet growing legal function based in central London
The successful Legal Counsel will go into the transactions legal team, and deal with a wide array of legal work and advise in line with Business objectives.
- Banking and Finance Lawyer going into an established legal function
- World Leading Asset Management Organisation
-Advising the group on all levels of investments (structuring, execution, portfolio management)
-Supporting and managing the legal aspects of equity investment transactions in conjunction with the investment teams, ensuring that transactions are pursued in a timely manner and legal risks are identified and managed.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
- Going into an established legal function
- Advising on equity investments in the African and Asian jurisdiction
The London based Sole legal Counsel will:
-build out the legal and operations function for the institutional funds team
-manage external counsel
-deal with internal legal matters
-help advise on business strategy
- Multi Strategy Fund Manager
- Circa £7 Billion AUM