Legal - Funds / Asset Management jobs
17 Matching Jobs
Funds / Asset Management jobs
- Featured JobEdinburghPermanent
Reporting to the Senior Legal Manager (Developments), the role of the Pensions Product Solicitor is to provide direction to the business for legal and technical advice, guidance and/or recommendations in a risk aware, solution focussed commercial way to enable business decision making and to support Aegon with its development and proposition requirements.
- In-house, Financial Services
- Edinburgh or Witham based
-Setting up Funds
-Fund management, maintaining relationships with existing investors.
-Supporting and advising relevant business areas.
- Leading Investment Manager
- Established yet growing legal function based in central London
The successful Legal Counsel will go into the transactions legal team, and deal with a wide array of legal work and advise in line with Business objectives.
- Banking and Finance Lawyer going into an established legal function
- World Leading Asset Management Organisation
-Advising the group on all levels of investments (structuring, execution, portfolio management)
-Supporting and managing the legal aspects of equity investment transactions in conjunction with the investment teams, ensuring that transactions are pursued in a timely manner and legal risks are identified and managed.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
- Going into an established legal function
- Advising on equity investments in the African and Asian jurisdiction
The London based Sole legal Counsel will:
-build out the legal and operations function for the institutional funds team
-manage external counsel
-deal with internal legal matters
-help advise on business strategy
- Multi Strategy Fund Manager
- Circa £7 Billion AUM
The funds counsel role will deal with a wide array of legal funds work, working with the team in order to help achieve the fund's growth objectives.
- Funds Lawyer
- World renowned funding group
-The successful funds lawyer will go into a small, commercially minded legal team dealing with a wide autonomy of funds legal work and general in-house documentation in line with Business objectives.
City of LondonPermanent
- Leading and established Fund Manager
- Going into an established and commercially driven legal function
Join this modern, progressive and commercially-oriented law firm's investment funds practice as a Director and help take the team to the next level. With ambitious growth plans, this team expects to grow to around 3-4 partners over the next 5 years.
City of LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Partnership Opportunity 1-2 years
- Legal 500 Rated Team
Qualified accountant needed to join a start up financial services firm as a management accountant with direct line report into the UK financial controller.
- Investment Management
- Financial Services
Working on a part time basis (2-3 days a week ideally), the role for a legal counsel has come about because there is a need to internalise the legal function, and align external counsel with business objectives, as well as deal with a wide array of in-house documentation.
- Part Time legal Counsel - 2-3 days a week.
- Sole Counsel in a Real Estate Fund Manager