Legal - Healthcare / Pharmaceutical jobs
15 Matching Jobs
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical jobs
- NottinghamPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
The Clinical Negligence team of an East Midlands law firm is looking to recruit a solicitor with at least one years' experience into its successful team.
- Opportunity within the defendant team of an East Midlands practice
- Ideally looking for somebody with at least 1 years' experience
A fantastic opportunity to join a busy and dynamic team, working on a wide variety of commercial contracts and agreements, and working on global projects relating to R&D and intellectual property. The Legal Counsel will participate in meetings and negotiations, whilst covering also gaining exposure to data protection, anti-bribery, employment and EU pharmaceutical law.
DerbyPermanent£80,000 - £95,000
- Broad commercial role ideal for 0-3 PQE lawyers
- Huge pharmaceutical brand based in Cambridge
As Head of Legal Services you will assume a leadership role within the legal team and support the Group Company Secretary to provide an efficient, effective and client/customer focused legal service in accordance with legislative requirements and good governance standards.
It is essential that you have previous experience of working as a solicitor in the Pharmaceutical sector. This role is based in the East Midlands.
- Head of Legal Services
- In House
The Legal Counsel will be responsible for providing legal and compliance advice to the wider business. They will be a vital part in driving forward global projects, managing external counsel and the negotiation and drafting of high value commercial contracts.
East MidlandsTemporary£500 - £700 per day (£129,990 - £181,986)
- Legal and Compliance Counsel for a global pharmaceutical company
- Pharmaceutical experience necessary
Michael Page have been instructed by one of our in-house clients to recruit for a senior in-house legal counsel to start asap on a full time locum contract based in the East Midlands.
This role will report directly into the General Counsel.
This is a 3 month contract assignment working on a day rate basis of ~40 hours per week, subject to workload.
The day rate for this role is £500 - £700 per day subject to experience.
ManchesterPermanent£39,000 - £55,000
- Exciting opportunity to work for a large UK brand.
- Great company and role for an experienced in-house legal counsel with management
Clinical Negligence Solicitor required for leading firm within the legal sector with offices in Manchester
SurreyTemporary£26,000 - £50,000
- Clinical Negligence Solicitor required for leading healthcare team
- Opportunity to work on complex and technical work
Reporting to the Regional Legal Counsel, a Commercial Lawyer will join the team on a maternity cover and become an integral part of the business.
ManchesterPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- A dynamic and growing technology company headquartered in Australia
- Seeking a commercial lawyer to cover a period of maternity leave
Healthcare Advisory Solicitor required for leading healthcare practice within the legal industry
West LondonPermanent£85,000 - £100,000
- Exciting opportunity to join market leading healthcare team
- Brilliant work and progression opportunities
My client is a listed business based in West London and is looking for an outstanding Company Secretary with a strong background from within a listed environment.
- Listed company based in West London
- An exceptional Company Secretary with a background from a listed environment
Project role to lead the design and build of the new global comprehensive screening service and processes for resolution management of screening hits in conjunction with the implementation of SAP GTS for screening at master data and transactional levels.
- Global pharma corporation seeking Screening specialist
- for 12-18 month project lead