Legal - Healthcare / Pharmaceutical jobs
14 Matching Jobs
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent
A general counsel role leading a team and acting as the trusted adviser to the Senior management team on strategic corporate commercial matters including all future M&A transactions.
ManchesterPermanent£39,000 - £55,000
- Fast Growing Pharmaceutical Business
- Must have high level strategic Corporate and Commercial experience
Clinical Negligence Solicitor required for leading firm within the legal sector with offices in Manchester
CambridgePermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Clinical Negligence Solicitor required for leading healthcare team
- Opportunity to work on complex and technical work
My client's in house team is seeking to appoint a junior commercial lawyer to work in a generalist role on a broad range of IP, commercial, corporate, data protection and compliance issues. Working closely with the Senior IP Counsel and US legal team, the role offers a rare and exciting opportunity for an ambitious lawyer to gain exposure to a wide range of legal matters, in a truly global environment.
SurreyTemporary£26,000 - £50,000
- Commercial Junior Counsel role in-house
- Global life sciences company based in Cambridge
Reporting to the Regional Legal Counsel, a Commercial Lawyer will join the team on a maternity cover and become an integral part of the business.
ManchesterPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- A dynamic and growing technology company headquartered in Australia
- Seeking a commercial lawyer to cover a period of maternity leave
Healthcare Advisory Solicitor required for leading healthcare practice within the legal industry
West LondonPermanent£85,000 - £100,000
- Exciting opportunity to join market leading healthcare team
- Brilliant work and progression opportunities
My client is a listed business based in West London and is looking for an outstanding Company Secretary with a strong background from within a listed environment.
- Listed company based in West London
- An exceptional Company Secretary with a background from a listed environment
Project role to lead the design and build of the new global comprehensive screening service and processes for resolution management of screening hits in conjunction with the implementation of SAP GTS for screening at master data and transactional levels.
- Global pharma corporation seeking Screening specialist
- for 12-18 month project lead
Project role to design and build the new global comprehensive screening service and processes
- Gloabal pharma coorporation seeking two
- screening specialists for 12-18 month project basis
This is a project role to focus on the development and delivery of the strategies policies and standards. The secondary function will be to support the development of the COE.
- Global pharma corporation seeking and immeditaly available
- trade compliance strategy, standard and policy lead specialist.
The ideal role for a lawyer with strong commercial contracts experience to work closely with the CEO of an extremely innovative business within the Pharmaceutical space.
- A brilliant role for a Pharmaceutical Lawyer
- Strong commercial contracts experience required