Legal - Healthcare / Pharmaceutical jobs
16 Matching Jobs
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical jobs
- NottinghamPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
The Clinical Negligence team of an East Midlands law firm is looking to recruit a solicitor with at least one years' experience into its successful team.
- Opportunity within the defendant team of an East Midlands practice
- Ideally looking for somebody with at least 1 years' experience
Broad and exciting new role at an international medical devices business in their busy Watford office.
As a full member of the Legal & compliance department for the UK and Ireland you will be negotiating and preparing both commercial and corporate agreements, as well as managing litigation and engaging with global stakeholders.
ManchesterPermanent£39,000 - £55,000
- Exciting Senior Legal Counsel role in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Healthcare/pharmaceutical experience necessary
Clinical Negligence Solicitor required for leading firm within the legal sector with offices in Manchester
- Clinical Negligence Solicitor required for leading healthcare team
- Opportunity to work on complex and technical work
A fantastic opportunity to join a busy and dynamic team, working on a wide variety of commercial contracts and agreements, and working on global projects relating to R&D and intellectual property. The Legal Counsel will participate in meetings and negotiations, whilst covering also gaining exposure to data protection, anti-bribery, employment and EU pharmaceutical law.
DerbyPermanent£80,000 - £95,000
- Broad commercial role ideal for 0-3 PQE lawyers
- Huge pharmaceutical brand based in Cambridge
As Head of Legal Services you will assume a leadership role within the legal team and support the Group Company Secretary to provide an efficient, effective and client/customer focused legal service in accordance with legislative requirements and good governance standards.
It is essential that you have previous experience of working as a solicitor in the Pharmaceutical sector. This role is based in the East Midlands.
- Head of Legal Services
- In House
The Legal Counsel will be responsible for providing legal and compliance advice to the wider business. They will be a vital part in driving forward global projects, managing external counsel and the negotiation and drafting of high value commercial contracts.
East MidlandsTemporary£500 - £700 per day (£129,990 - £181,986)
- Legal and Compliance Counsel for a global pharmaceutical company
- Pharmaceutical experience necessary
Michael Page have been instructed by one of our in-house clients to recruit for a senior in-house legal counsel to start asap on a full time locum contract based in the East Midlands.
This role will report directly into the General Counsel.
This is a 3 month contract assignment working on a day rate basis of ~40 hours per week, subject to workload.
The day rate for this role is £500 - £700 per day subject to experience.
SurreyTemporary£26,000 - £50,000
- Exciting opportunity to work for a large UK brand.
- Great company and role for an experienced in-house legal counsel with management
Reporting to the Regional Legal Counsel, a Commercial Lawyer will join the team on a maternity cover and become an integral part of the business.
ManchesterPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- A dynamic and growing technology company headquartered in Australia
- Seeking a commercial lawyer to cover a period of maternity leave
Healthcare Advisory Solicitor required for leading healthcare practice within the legal industry
West LondonPermanent£85,000 - £100,000
- Exciting opportunity to join market leading healthcare team
- Brilliant work and progression opportunities
My client is a listed business based in West London and is looking for an outstanding Company Secretary with a strong background from within a listed environment.
- Listed company based in West London
- An exceptional Company Secretary with a background from a listed environment