Legal - Insurance - In House jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Insurance - In House jobs
A commercial lawyer position within the Legal team of a London-based financial services business with a focus on Insurance.
6 month contract role which is very likely to become a permanent position either during or after the initial contract period.
LondonPermanent£100,000 - £120,000
- Commercial contracts role at a globally reknowned business
- Interim position with a clear permanent opportunity attached
A Senior Legal Counsel position based in London with responsibility for advising the business on a number of strategic and transformation projects.
- Working for an international Financial Services business
- Exciting opportunity to be directly involved in key business decisions
Our client, a global insurance business, are seeking a commercial lawyer for a contract role within their legal team.
- Position within the Commercial team of a global Insurance business
- Broad role with an IT/Outsourcing element
This well known Insurance business is looking to hire a Senior Legal Counsel as part of a reorganisation of their legal team.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
- Providing legal advice across a range of products and services
- Opportunity to combine a transactional legal role with managing a small team
This instantly recognisable in house insurance business is looking to recruit a Commercial Insurance Lawyer to join its busy legal team based in London.
West MidlandsPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Broad Commercial Insurance role
- Well known Insurance Business
A Company Secretarial specialist to service the Boards, Board Committees and management committees within the Group and to support departmental management in ensuring compliance with Companies Act legislation, Stock Exchange listing rules and other regulatory requirements
KentPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Company Secretarial services to Board, Board Committees and management committee
- Looking for a Company Secretarial specialist from a regulated environment
This well known insurance business is looking to hire a Commercial Lawyer into its UK legal team. This role will ideally be based in their offices in Kent.
- In-House role with a broad commercial remit
- Advising a variety of different business stakeholders
Michael Page are currently recruiting for an experience in house commercial contracts solicitor to join an large national organisation specialising in insurance, on a locum basis to assist them on a 6 month project.
This role is based in the West Midlands and we are looking for someone who can commit to 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday.
- Exciting opportunity for an experienced In House commercial contracts solicitor
- Working for a large national client