Legal - Leisure / Travel / Tourism jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Leisure / Travel / Tourism jobs
- West EndPermanent£65,000 - £80,000
As a key member of the management team the Company Secretary will enjoy responsibility for the full scope of duties within a multi-billion pound business including the management of relations between all the key shareholders internationally.
HertfordshirePermanent£50,000 - £70,000
- An senior management role for a qualified or aspiring company secretary
- Leading transport business based in central London
This well known leisure company is looking to recruit a Commercial / IT lawyer to join its expanding legal team based in North Hertfordshire.
- Broad commercial role, with a particular focus on IT agreements
- Well known leisure company
This well known leisure business is looking to recruit a Senior Legal Counsel to manage part of the legal team which is based in Cambridgeshire.
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- Broad legal role encompassing hands-on legal work and people management
- FTSE 250 Business
This large, London based in-house organisation is looking to hire a Commercial lawyer to join its growing legal team.
- High level experience of drafting and negotiating commercial contracts.
- Opportunity to work in a small team offering a lot of autonomy.