Legal - Litigation jobs
77 Matching Jobs
- HampshireTemporary£40,000 - £50,000
The individual will be responsible for the litigation team and to provide legal services to the council in non-routine cases where substantial legal knowledge skills and experience are required.
ManchesterPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Good step up for mid level/ senior solicitor
- Required for at least 6 months
Opportunity to join Top 50 Law Firm. You will manage your own caseload of insurance property damage and general commercial disputes cases.
ManchesterPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- Great opportunity to join excellent litigation team
- Friendly and supportive firm with great work/life balance
Legal Recruitment Consultant sought to work in a fast paced environment with great support and training and the ability to earn great bonuses
LeedsPermanent£80,000 - £120,000
- Manage what you earn
- Opportunity to progress with a FTSE 200 business
Property Litigation Partner sought by leading commercial legal law firm in Leeds
LondonTemporary£28 - £35 per hour (£58,236 - £72,794)
- Property Litigation Partner wanted by leading firm
- Exciting role to lead a team
The role will involve assisting senior associates and partners with a high profile matter and candidates must have extensive knowledge of the rules of Arbitration.
- Our client requires a team of four Arbitration Lawyers for an immediate start.
- The successful candidates will be Arbitration Lawyers
An opportunity for a Commercial Litigation NQ+ within a Birmingham prviate practice.
LondonPermanent£68,000 - £70,000
- A national Birmingham private practice is adding to its Litigation offering
- Will consider candidates coming up to qualification in August/September
Real Estate Disputes - September NQ
A top City firm, due to growth, is looking to hire a junior property litigator to join a successful and Chambers rated team.
Due to an increase in workload the two partners need further assistance at the junior level. The role is varied in terms of clients, and predominantly focused on commercial property.
The department gets work independently because of its reputation.
- An upcoming September 2017 qualifier
- Property litigation training seat ideally, or commercial litigation
Excellent opportunity for a junior lawyer to join a top tier practice based in Reading.
As a Commercial Litigation Solicitor you will join a well regarded litigation department as a NQ.
ManchesterPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- NQ - Commercial Litigation Solicitor
- Excellent opportunity with top tier Thames Valley Practice
You will be an experienced Professional Indemnity Solicitor Handle who is able to handle a varied workload of professional negligence and property insurance claims.
LeicestershirePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Professional Indemnity Solicitor required for leading national firm
- Opportunity to be part of a great team with work/life balance
An East Midlands law firm are looking to recruit into their highly rated medical negligence team.
- An East Midlands law firm are looking to recruit a Clinical Negligence Solicitor
- A busy caseload including a number of claims approaching trial