Legal - Litigation jobs
73 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobSt AlbansPermanent
Debenhams Ottaways, a Top 200 law firm is looking to bolster its property litigation department with two strategic hires. The firm is looking to add a junior level solicitor alongside a senior level solicitor (with partnership available), however they are open to seeing mid-level solicitors who have the drive and passion to pursue a senior opportunity.
Newcastle upon TynePermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Qualifed solicitors are required
- Property litigation experience and a commercial approach neccessary
Exciting opportunity for a Dispute Resolution Solicitor to join a well established full service legal firm in Newcastle.
- Excellent oppurtunity to join a well established firm in Newcastle
- Exciting and varied role with scope for progression
Senior litigation solicitor within growing property litigation department.
LeedsPermanent£40,000 - £41,000
- Newly created role thanks to business growth.
- Excellent career development potential.
Property Litigation NQ is sought by a legal law firm in Leeds
- September newly qualified sought
- Excellent role with great clients
Opportunity within a Birmingham private practice who, due to increased workloads, need to recruit a Litigation Solicitor to join its established team.
LeedsPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Excellent opportunity for an experienced Litigation Solicitor
- Within a Birmingham law firm - dealing with full range of contentious matters
Commercial Litigation Solicitor is sought by a legal law firm in Leeds
- Exciting role providing progression
- great work
An opportunity for a Property Litigation NQ to join a growing team at a national Birmingham private practice.
BristolPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- An opportunity for a Property Litigation NQ+ to join a growing Birmingham team
- To advise a mix of clients of contentious real estate matters
Excellent opportunity for Commercial Disputes Lawyer to join a highly regarded disputes team and undertake high value and complex litigation for a FTSE client base.
- Excellent opportunity to work with FTSE 250 Client's
- Get invloved in high value disputes!
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Claimant PI Solicitor to work at this legal practice based in Sheffield. The role will last 12 months.
LondonTemporary£35 - £35 per hour (£72,794)
- Exciting opportunity for a Claimant PI Solicitor working in Serious Injury
- 12 month fiexed term contract
Our client requires a team of Contract Attorneys for an upcoming project.
Successful candidates will be qualified lawyers available on short notice.
The role will last for 6 weeks (with potential to last longer)
- Our client requires a team of Contract Attorneys for an upcoming project
- Successful candidates will be qualified lawyers available on short notice