Legal - Litigation jobs
78 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobSt AlbansPermanent
Debenhams Ottaways, a Top 200 law firm is looking to bolster its property litigation department with two strategic hires. The firm is looking to add a junior level solicitor alongside a senior level solicitor (with partnership available), however they are open to seeing mid-level solicitors who have the drive and passion to pursue a senior opportunity.
ManchesterTemporary£26,000 - £41,000
- Qualifed solicitors are required
- Property litigation experience and a commercial approach neccessary
Are you an In House Solicitor looking for an exciting new 12 month opportunity? Do you have experience in complex litigation, clinical negligence and are confident with defending applications for judicial review and appeals to the High Court? Then this role could be for you!
LeedsPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Excellent opportunity for an In House Solicitor
- 12 month fixed term contract in Manchester
Are you a Commercial Litigation Solicitor who wants to work on leading international and UK disputes? Do you want to work for a niche practice and get involved in exciting work with leading lawyers based in Leeds.
- Great work at a leading Litigation practice
- Niche firm that can offer amazing work and culture
Senior Claims Handler
- Excellent In- House Organisation
- Excellent quality of work/ pay
To be responsible for the conduct, management and delivery of high volume customer litigation (primarily defendant Small Claims) and associated pre-action advice and guidance. Additionally responsible for the conduct, management and support of high value (£1m+) complex commercial claims (pre and post High Court issue).
ManchesterTemporary£30 - £40 per hour (£62,395 - £83,194)
- Junior Legal Counsel - Litigation
- Energy Plc - Multinational
As a Commercial Litigation Locum Solicitor you will work on an ad hoc basis supporting this legal practice in Manchester. You will be able to travel to the office to retrieve the work and have the option of working remotely.
- Commercial Litigation Locum Solicitor
- Ad hoc work for Commercial Litigation Locum Solicitor
This is an opportunity to join a growing Birmingham team at an exciting time. The team have recently grown at the senior end and as part of their business plan, they would be interested in bringing in a mid level solicitor at Associate / Senior Associate level.
BirminghamPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- An opportunity with a growing Birmingham team
- Chance to work with senior partners and develop your practice
An opportunity for a Property Litigation Associate to join a leading Birmingham law firm.
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Are you a Property Litigation Solicitor with at least 1y PQE?
- An opportunity for you to join a leading national law firm.
This is an opportunity for a Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join a growing Birmingham team, who have enjoyed a number of recent client wins and are therefore looking to expand their team.
LeedsPermanent£42,000 - £48,000
- An opportunity to join a leading Legal 500 and international practice.
- A growing team with a national and international client base.
Commercial Litigation Solicitor is sought by a leading legal firm in Leeds. The work is varied and high value disputes.
- Exciting role for a Commercial Litigation Solicitor in Leeds
- Great work and opportunity for progression