Legal - Litigation jobs
81 Matching Jobs
- LeedsPermanent£48,000 - £60,000
Health & Safety Solicitor sought by national legal firm based in Leeds
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £44,000
- Excellent work with great clients
- Opportunity to progress
A Birmingham law firm is looking to recruit a regulatory solicitor with a focus on the healthcare sector.
BirminghamPermanent£35,000 - £37,000
- Opportunity within a small Regulatory team in Birmingham
- Mix of regulatory matters with a healthcare focus
An opportunity for a Litigation NQ to join a high rated Birmingham litigation team.
LondonTemporary£25 - £45 per hour (£51,996 - £93,593)
- A litigious role within a Legal 500 Birmingham firm
- Open minded to candidate's contentious background
The roles vary slightly depending on the matter, however the common requirement is that the Locum Litigation Associates must have a significant commercial litigation background.
West YorkshirePermanent£40,000 - £46,500
- A number of our clients have made requests for Locum Litigation Associates
- Our clients span a broad cross section of the market
Our client is a housing provider based in West Yorkshire who is looking to recruit a Litigation Manager to join their legal team.
West YorkshireTemporary£30 - £40 per hour (£62,395 - £83,194)
- Litigation Manager
- In House - West Yorkshire
As a Housing Litigation Locum you will assist the legal team for a minimum of 2 months in their office based in W. Yorkshire.
HarrogatePermanent£32,000 - £35,000
- West Yorlshire Location
- Minimum 2 months post-possibly ongoing
Litigation NQ sought by a great law firm in the superb location of Harrogate
ManchesterPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Newly qualified role for a Litigator
- Great opportunity to learn from a Partner
You will be an experienced Professional Indemnity Solicitor Handle who is able to handle a varied workload of professional negligence and property insurance claims.
LondonPermanent£90,000 - £120,000
- Professional Indemnity Solicitor required for leading national firm
- Opportunity to be part of a great team with work/life balance
Solution Design Lead - Financial Trade Documentation is responsible for setting long term strategic direction and positioning for key contract life cycle management solutions for the consultancies clients. This includes providing a solution for the client during the pitching process and helping secure new business going forward.
- Contributes to the delivery of the Legal Managed Services business objectives
- Works closely with client team to proved a solution for client pitches