Legal - Litigation jobs
83 Matching Jobs
- HarrogatePermanent£26,000 - £40,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a junior Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join a highly rate specialist legal firm with offices in Harrogate.
LondonTemporary£22 - £25 per hour (£45,756 - £51,996)
- Great oppurtunity to join a highly rated specialist firm
- Good salary package and scope for progression
The role is starting on the 8th of May and will last for approximately 3 months.
- A small number of document review lawyers are required at a top Law Firm
- The successful candidates must have worked on airline litigation matters
Commercial Litigation NQ is souoght by a leading legal regional firm.
LeedsPermanent£48,000 - £60,000
- New role for September NQ in Litigation
- Opportunity to progress
Regulatory Solicitor is sought by a legal firm in Leeds.
- Great role with opportunity to progress
- Opportunity to work on leading regulatory work
An opportunity for a Commercial Litigation NQ+ within a Birmingham prviate practice.
LeedsPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- A national Birmingham private practice is adding to its Litigation offering
- Will consider candidates coming up to qualification in August/September
Litigation Solicitor is sought by a legal firm in Leeds to undertake broad Commercial Litigation matters.
- Exciting role for a Litigation Solicitor to work for non traditional law firm
- Non chargeable hours!
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced disputes associate who is looking to join an entrepreneurial and collegiate law firm with exceptional high quality work and long term progression opportunities.
- The 'pre-eminent boutique' in London's litigation market
- Exceptional high-quality firm and work
Our Client is looking for an experienced litigation lawyer to to join their team in Brighton and to provide high quality litigation advice at an operational level.
LeedsPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Litigation lawyer
- Pensions Regulator
Litigation Partner is sought by a legal law firm in Leeds
LondonTemporary£25 - £45 per hour (£51,996 - £93,593)
- Opportunity to lead a team
- Medium sized law firm offering Partnership
The roles vary slightly depending on the matter, however the common requirement is that the Locum Litigation Associates must have a significant commercial litigation background.
- A number of our clients have made requests for Locum Litigation Associates
- Our clients span a broad cross section of the market