Legal - Manufacturing & Engineering jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Manufacturing & Engineering jobs
- Featured JobWatfordPermanent
Solvay is looking for a Senior Legal Counsel to join the UK in-house legal team
- In-House Senior Commercial Lawyer
- Solvay is looking for a Senior Legal Counsel to join the UK in-house legal team
- As an integral part of the Group Privacy and Data Protection Compliance team, you'll be instrumental in advising all parts of the business globally.
GloucestershirePermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- looking for a qualified
- Privacy specialist
I am currently working on a great new role with an international, FTSE Listed, Engineering & Manufacturing organisation based in Gloucestershire.
My client is looking for lawyers with a good mix of corporate/commercial transactional experience to join their growing team as part of a new role.
CoventryPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- A FTSE listed manufacturing organisation with Global HQ in Gloucestershire
- A fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to complex international work.
Unique opportunity for a Commercial Litigation Solicitor to work In House in Coventry.
HampshirePermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- In House Commercial Litigation solicitor
A fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified solicitor to join an international in-house organisation
BerkshirePermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- A global manufacturing and engineering organisation
- Is seeking a Junior Commercial Solicitor with Italian Language Skills
A Global Blue Chip organisation is looking for a Commercial Litigation Solicitor with strong experience in international Dispute Resolution and Arbitration.
- A global FTSE listed organisation
- Is seeking a lawyer with experience in international Commercial Litigation
A Senior legal counsel role at an international chemical and advanced materials company. My client seeks an enthusiastic and experienced candidate to join their dynamic legal team based in Watford.
- Senior Legal Counsel - In-house
- Large manufacturing brand based in Watford