Legal - Media & Agency jobs
16 Matching Jobs
Media & Agency jobs
My client is a leading producer of TV content looking for an Editorial Lawyer to join their small Editorial team based in central London.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £50,000
- Excellent opportunity for a media lawyer with editorial & production experience
NQ In House Lawyer required at a UK media house based in London.
- Excellent opportunity for an NQ to join a small In House Legal Team
My client is a leading name in Digital Media. They require a Senior Counsel to join their London team and pioneer projects across a number of commercial matters. Based in London, they will complete this well established team.
- Leading UK Media Business
- London HQ
Our client is looking for an Intellectual Property Lawyer to join their Legal Team in London on a temp to perm basis.
- Experience in commercial and IP work
- Experience in trademark, passing-off and copyright
Our client is a leading events & exhibitions organisation looking for a In-House Legal Counsel to support the legal team
- Most successful innovator in events
- Leading Events Organisation
A global name in media, my client is looking across the legal market for an IP Lawyer to join their pioneering in-house legal team based in London.
- Leading Global Advertising Agency requires an IP Lawyer to join their Team
One of TVs most dynamic brands is looking to recruit for a senior content lawyer to join the team as a Lead Counsel - Content from the London HQ.
- Excellent Senior Management role for a Content Specialist
Excellent opportunity to join a small and dynamic production house who has made a real name within the factual space. Based in London, reporting to the Legal Director, this Indy requires a Junior Production Lawyer to join them.
LondonTemporary£25,000 - £26,000
- Dynamic Factual focused Indy currenty requires a junior Lawyer
The Acquisitions & Production group is based within the global home entertainment division of this business. The Acquisitions group acquires, produces, co-finances and distributes films, television programmes, documentaries and comedy, kids, music, sports, fitness and other entertainment content for worldwide distribution across all media. Headquartered in London, the team is recognised as the market leader and has ambitious plans for further growth.
- Legal & Business Affairs, Acquisitions & Production
- Leading Media Business
My client is a leading US studio with a long term reputation for producing and distributing some of the world's most famous films. Working in the London office, the Senior Legal & Business Affairs Manager will join a fast paced team responsible for EMEA Distribution.
- Leading US Studio is increasing its UK Legal Team