Legal - Not-for-Profit - In House jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Not-for-Profit - In House jobs
The Employment Solicitor you will join this high rated employment department and undertake a full range of employment matters
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Opportunity to join a growing team
- Growth prospects in a fast paced environment
This well known UK charity is looking to recruit an employment lawyer into its small, London based legal team.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £550,000
- Well known charity
- Broad employment role
My client are looking for a HR consultant to join their growing team. My client are a leading law firm that offer HR advisory services to their clients.
- A brand new opportunity to join a law firm.
- Must have experience with NHS organisations.
Commercial role - contracts
- In house legal counsel - not for profit
- Licensing / Pharma / Sponsorship / Clinical trials
The General Legal Counsel will be required to provide legal advice and support to all staff on matters relating to the organisation.
City of LondonPermanent
- In-House Legal Counsel- Not for profit
- Experience in trademark, passing-off and copyright
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer the Group Legal Counsel advises the board on all legal matters impacting College, leading the Legal department in the provision of all legal advice and associated activities to the group companies.
- Group Legal Counsel
- Intetrnationally renowned law school