Legal - Not-for-Profit - In House jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Not-for-Profit - In House jobs
To provide legal advice to the organisation to ensure it operates within its statutory framework and business model.
To negotiate, implement and draft contractual documentation on behalf of the organisation.
East MidlandsTemporary£20 - £40 per hour (£41,597 - £83,194)
- Commercial legal counsel
- Membership body representing the construction industry
My client is based in the not for profit sector and is seeking an in-house commercial contracts solicitor. This is a short term 3 month requirement to assist with a variety of contractual matters. We are looking for someone to start ideally as soon as possible and work on a full time basis - 37.5 hours per week.
The hourly rate for the position of In House Commercial contracts solicitor will be subject to experience and is from £20 - £40 per hour.
- Exciting in house opportunity
- Great role for a commercial contracts solicitor
The Employment Solicitor you will join this high rated employment department and undertake a full range of employment matters
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £550,000
- Opportunity to join a growing team
- Growth prospects in a fast paced environment
My client are looking for a HR consultant to join their growing team. My client are a leading law firm that offer HR advisory services to their clients.
- A brand new opportunity to join a law firm.
- Must have experience with NHS organisations.
Commercial role - contracts
- In house legal counsel - not for profit
- Licensing / Pharma / Sponsorship / Clinical trials
The General Legal Counsel will be required to provide legal advice and support to all staff on matters relating to the organisation.
City of LondonPermanent
- In-House Legal Counsel- Not for profit
- Experience in trademark, passing-off and copyright
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer the Group Legal Counsel advises the board on all legal matters impacting College, leading the Legal department in the provision of all legal advice and associated activities to the group companies.
- Group Legal Counsel
- Intetrnationally renowned law school