Legal - Not-for-Profit - In House jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Not-for-Profit - In House jobs
- East MidlandsTemporary£20 - £40 per hour (£41,597 - £83,194)
My client is based in the not for profit sector and is seeking an in-house commercial contracts solicitor. This is a short term 3 month requirement to assist with a variety of contractual matters. We are looking for someone to start ideally as soon as possible and work on a full time basis - 37.5 hours per week.
The hourly rate for the position of In House Commercial contracts solicitor will be subject to experience and is from £20 - £40 per hour.
- Exciting in house opportunity
- Great role for a commercial contracts solicitor
The Employment Solicitor you will join this high rated employment department and undertake a full range of employment matters
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £550,000
- Opportunity to join a growing team
- Growth prospects in a fast paced environment
My client are looking for a HR consultant to join their growing team. My client are a leading law firm that offer HR advisory services to their clients.
- A brand new opportunity to join a law firm.
- Must have experience with NHS organisations.