Legal - Paralegals / Legal Assistants - In House jobs
15 Matching Jobs
Paralegals / Legal Assistants - In House jobs
- SheffieldPermanent£20,000 - £24,000
In-house Litigation Paralegal is sought by a well known brand to work In-house
SheffieldPermanent£25,000 - £26,000
- Exciting role for a Paralegal to work In-house
- Rare opportunity for a Paralegal to work for a well known brand
In-house Commercial Paralegal is sought by a growing business to undertake commercial contracts
West LondonPermanent£26,000 - £40,000
- Exciting role for a Paralegal to work In-house
- Leading business recruiting a Paralegal
Contracts Manager - Perm - London - £40K
We are seeking a full time Contracts Manager to join our legal team, collaborating with marketing, sales, finance, human resources and operations teams to give legal support and guidance on all areas of the business across EMEA.
This role would be located in West London.
The successful candidate will assist the legal team in a broad range of matters including corporate, commercial, property, media, intellectual property, litigation and regulatory. The candidate will also assist in the identification and mitigation of legal risk pertaining to the business.
. Candidates from top tier organisations with impressive academics and relevant experience are invited to apply.
- Permanent role working for an exciting international brand based in London
- This role will assist in Litigation for the business
Paralegal role available within this in house organisation in London. The role will be working for a third party dispute resolution funder.
This role is permanent and is paying £40K
The Paralegal will take responsibility for the delivery and execution of all the legal research requirements of the company's portfolio of funded and pipeline cases which will include research requirements for a broad range of litigation and arbitration matters. In addition, he/she will be required to provide assistance to the senior team of lawyers in business development pitches and the reviewing, monitoring and reporting on the portfolio of investments. The role will entail a broad range of administration tasks which will include but won't be limited to (a) document review/checking, (b) updating/maintaining the company's client relationship system, (c) updating the company's case management system with case updates and (d) creating data rooms and drafting instructions for external counsel.
EnglandPermanent£26,000 - £29,000
- In House Litigation Paralegal role in London
- Role allows successful candidate to get involved in bids and tenders
Full Time and Permanent Governance Officer Position based in London
Our client is seeking to recruit a Governance Officer to support the Director of Governance in providing outstanding administrative and advisory support to a high performing governing body. You will be expected to assist with taking the minutes of the full governing body and its associated committees, and plan and prepare the agendas, in line with an agreed schedule of business.
- An exciting role for someone who wants to develop as a company secretary
- An opportunity to take control and ownership of the administration
Legal Assistant - Permanent - East Sussex.
The role is required to support the Group Commercial Legal Counsel. Performing the clerical and administrative work that requires knowledge of legal terms, documents, and procedures. Works side by side with Group In-House Contracts Lawyer.
- Permanent Legal Assistant role based in East Sussex
- This role supports the Group Commercial Legal Counsel
Senior Patent Administrator
BristolTemporary£25,000 - £26,000
- Excellent IP role with an In-House organisation
- Excellent quality of work/ pay
Contract Review Paralegal
BirminghamTemporary£25 - £35 per hour (£51,996 - £72,794)
- Excellent In- House Organisation
- Excellent Hourly Rate
Administer the commodity Trademark estate, monitoring and recording the progress of trademarking from initial Invention Disclosure through assignment documentation and to patent term expiry.
Manage the licensed trademark governance processes in line with existing guidelines - prepare reports, facilitate decisions and meet deadlines.
Be a key user of our trademark portfolio management database and ensure that the data is kept current and accurate.
- Seeking Trademark Paralegal for
- Global Commodity and Retail company
- Administer the commodity patent estate, monitoring and recording the progress of IP from initial Invention Disclosure through assignment documentation and to patent term expiry.
- Manage the licensed patent governance processes in line with existing guidelines - prepare reports, facilitate decisions and meet deadlines.
- Be a key user of our patent portfolio management database and ensure that the data is kept current and accurate.
- IP Paralegal
- For a leading global commodity company