Legal - Paralegals / Legal Assistants - In House jobs
28 Matching Jobs
Paralegals / Legal Assistants - In House jobs
- LondonTemporary£150 - £350 per day (£38,997 - £90,993)
I am always seeking ISDA Paralegals, negotiators etc. for various projects starting immediately in London.
- Always looking for Paralegals with knowledge on ISDA contracts
- Negotiators, Junior Negotiators, Paralegals all encouraged to apply
Our client is looking for a Contract Manager to work in their London office.
The contract manager will be implement best practice commercial contract management, ensuring consistent management of all tenders and contracts. This generally includes oversight of the contract management process, as well as development of specific standards for bidding and submission, contract negotiations and document management.
- Full time permanent Contract Manager role in central London
- An exciting opportunity to draft and negotiate contracts
Contracts Paralegal - London - 3 month Contract (likely to become permanent) - Global media brand
This role is with a global media brand and is reporting directly to the Vice President, Head of Legal UK/EMEA.
CambridgePermanent£28,000 - £34,000
- Working with an exciting media brand in London on commercial contracts
- Role is likely to be made permanent
Part time Contracts Administrator- 20 hours per week flexible days
Salary: £28-34k (FTE)
Rapidly expanding BioTech company
North LondonPermanent£26,000 - £30,000
- Working for an exciting pharmaceutical company in Cambridge
- 20 hours per week
In-House Property Paralegal
Based in North London
ReadingPermanent£25,000 - £36,000
- Based in North London
- Assist and support in all non contentious propert work
This positions reports to the Assistant General Counsel, EMEA. The Paralegal will assist the legal department on a wide range of legal, corporate compliance, and business matters involving the group of companies
- Join a leading organisation
- Join an established legal team.
Data Protection Officer
Location - Surrey
Salary - £30K plus benefits
- Needs to be able to deliver a first class service to the business and legal team
- Based in Surrey
City of LondonPermanent£25,000 - £27,000
- Excellent opportunity with a legal 100 firm
- Excellent quality of work
Purpose of the role is to support the expanding business in developing its brand globally and growing through a series of commercial engagements; To support the business on a number of legal matters; Provide strong expert advice internally and liaise efficiently and effectively with partner external law firms.
- My Client is seeking a Paralegal on a permanent basis
- Excellent opportunity to join an iconic brand, based in the heart of London
Compliance Assistant based in Surbiton
- Exciting opportunity for a permanent compliance assistant
- Based in Surbiton