Legal - Paralegals / Legal Assistants - Private Practice jobs
46 Matching Jobs
Paralegals / Legal Assistants - Private Practice jobs
- LondonTemporary£27,000 - £28,000
12 month fixed term contract. Professional Support Paralegal. London
- Under Partner/PSL supervision, preparation of Daily and Weekly FSR updates for clients -involves reviewing PLC daily alert and key websites for regulatory developments at UK, European and International level and identifying alerts to be covered; drafting alerts in Vuture software for PSL review; liaising with client relationship partners where potential client sensitivity in enforcement action/development being covered; despatching alerts
- Under Partner/PSL supervision, preparation of quarterly regulatory timeline. Shared with Contentious FSR PSL paralegal - monitoring, coordinating, proofreading, liaising with design and despatching under cover of bulletin
- Under Partner/PSL supervision, Maintenance of the Blog - some posting, monitoring and fixing broken links
- Under Partner/PSL supervision, maintenance of global intranet site
- Under Partner/PSL supervision, administration, posting to and maintenance of client Know-How portal
- Regular research - monitoring and downloading information from relevant websites and email updates e.g., case reports, press releases etc, and passing relevant information on to clients, practitioners in the group and others.
- Ad hoc research - for PSLs and fee earners. For example, finding cases and summarising them, ascertaining the status of consultations, bills, directives etc.
- Filing - maintaining know how and precedent files and updating the various indexes
- Updating various knowhow documents, including lists and summaries in relation to the following: PRA supervisory statements, FCA guidance consultations, upcoming legislation and EU initiatives, Insurance hot topics, MiFID II and Solvency II materials, thematic reviews and market studies
- Library related work - maintaining satellite libraries, liaising with library staff in relation to updating loose-leaf publications.
- Publications - preparing drafts of internal newssheets or parts of newssheets e.g, summarising cases, external developments.
- Internal know-how ("Libra") - gathering know-how from the group on a weekly basis and adding precedents to Libra and/or the PSL knowhow folders with PSL supervision
- Answering general information queries - from PSLs or fee-earners
- Business development administration - assisting with the preparation and follow up work in relation to seminars, populating and maintaining databases such as Interaction and mailing lists for e-bulletins, e-briefings and seminars.
- 12 month fixed term contract based in London
- Research based role
Excellent opportunities for Paralegals in Southampton, Portsmouth and Bournemouth.
LeedsPermanent£18,000 - £25,000
- Excellent opportunities for Paralegals in the South Coast
- Good career progression at top tier firms
Excellent opportunity for an experience Employment Paralegal or Legal Executive to join a brand new team in Leeds city centre.
LeedsPermanent£16,000 - £20,000
- Exciting oppurtunity to join a dynamic national law firm
- New team which offers genuine scope for career progression
Excellent opportunity for a Conveyancing Assistant to join a well established legal firm in Leeds
West MidlandsPermanent£38,000 - £45,000
- Excellent oppurtunity to join a small family run firm
- Good starting salary and free parking
A Birmingham based law firm are looking to grow their Employment team.
HarrogateTemporary£16,000 - £18,000
- A Birmingham Legal 500 firm are looking to recruit an Employment Solicitor
- Would conside trainee solicitors approaching qualification
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Negligence Paralegal to join the Health care team of an award winning Legal firm in Harrogate.
- Development opportunity with great firm.
- 6 month fixed term contract possibly leading to permanent role
Wills and Probate Paralegal
- Excellent career progression at an established Regional firm
- Top Legal 500 firm
Commercial Property Paralegal
LiverpoolPermanent£18,000 - £22,000
- Excellent career progression at a top tier firm
- Excellent quality of work
EL/PL Paralegal required for expanding team due to a number of household name client wins
- EL/PL fee earner required for expanding team in Liverpool
- Opportunity to work with high profile brand name clients