Legal - Paralegals / Legal Assistants - Private Practice jobs
46 Matching Jobs
Paralegals / Legal Assistants - Private Practice jobs
- LeedsPermanent£18,000 - £22,000
A large international law firm with offices based in Leeds are seeking a parlegal to join their occupational health department.
LeedsPermanent£18,000 - £22,000
- Exciting oppurtunity for a paralegal to large international law firm
- Good starting salary with oppurtunity to progress
Property paralegal required by large top tier legal firm in Leeds
BerkshirePermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Exciting oppurtunity for a property paralegal in Leeds
- Top tier firm with oppurtunity to progress
ManchesterPermanent£17,000 - £26,000
- Legal 500 firm
- Excellent exsposure to Employment law matters
This is a great opportunity for a junior paralegal to join a market leading firm.
- Exciting opportunity to work in leading team
- Excellent opportunities for progression
Excellent opportunities for Paralegals in the Thames Valley, Oxfordshire and Hampshire.
LondonPermanent£32,000 - £33,000
- Exciting opportunities for a Paralegals in the Thames Valley
- Excellent career progression and development
Compliance Analyst - Permanent - London - The Client Approval Analyst will assist with the global client approval process and ensure the firms client take on checks are completed in a timely manner. This will entail gathering due diligence materials from a number of sources, assisting the fee earners with the completion of the client approval and AML forms.
LeedsPermanent£20,000 - £24,000
- This role will be in the new client approval team in a large law firm in London
- This role is permanenet and based in London
Plot Sales Paralegal sought by great national legal law firm in Leeds
South West EnglandPermanent£25,000 - £26,000
- Join a great firm working with well known house builders
- opportunties for progression
Commercial Property Paralegal with a training contract opportunity.
ManchesterPermanent£18,000 - £25,000
- Training Contract Opportunity
- Commercial Property Experience Required
Our client is a leading national law firm within the legal industry with offices in Manchester, looking for a Real Estate Paralegal to join their expanding team.
- Opportunities for career pogresssion
- Excellent real estate team