Legal - Paralegals / Legal Assistants - Private Practice jobs
41 Matching Jobs
Paralegals / Legal Assistants - Private Practice jobs
- South West EnglandPermanent£25,000 - £26,000
Commercial Property Paralegal with a training contract opportunity.
ManchesterPermanent£18,000 - £25,000
- Training Contract Opportunity
- Commercial Property Experience Required
Our client is a leading national law firm within the legal industry with offices in Manchester, looking for a Real Estate Paralegal to join their expanding team.
- Opportunities for career pogresssion
- Excellent real estate team
Excellent opportunities for Paralegals in Southampton, Portsmouth and Bournemouth.
- Excellent opportunities for Paralegals in the South Coast
- Good career progression at top tier firms
Excellent opportunities for Paralegals in the Thames Valley, Oxfordshire and Hampshire.
BristolPermanent£18,000 - £26,000
- Exciting opportunities for a Paralegals in the Thames Valley
- Excellent career progression and development
Excellent opportunities for Paralegals in Bristol, Bath and Cardiff.
- Exciting opportunities for a Paralegals in the South West
- Develop your Legal Career
Job Title: Real Estate Supervisory PA
Hours of Work: 9.00am-5.00pm, 9.30am-5.30pm, 10.00am-6.00pm (to be agreed) Monday-Friday (35 hours per week)
To provide a full PA, secretarial and administrative service to the Real Estate ("RE") department, ensuring an effective service to partners and fee earners.
SCOPE OF THE ROLE
The jobholder will spend their time providing a PA, secretarial service to the partners and fee-earners of the RE team in addition the secretary will help nurture and grow the junior member of the team whilst helping co-ordinate the day to day smooth running of the busy department. The role requires someone who is a self-starter and able to manage their time and workload effectively for the people they support whilst demonstrating some experience of co-ordinating a team. The role has a mixture of PA, secretarial and administration content and many tasks will be presented via our digital dictation system as well as directly face-to-face.
ManchesterPermanent£18,000 - £23,000
- To provide a full PA, secretarial service to the Real Estate Team in London
- Opportunity to grow and devlop the junior members of the team
Our client is a leading firm within the legal industry with offices in Manchester and is seeking a Private Client Paralegal to join their busy team.
LondonPermanent£24,000 - £26,000
- Exciting new opportunity for private client paralegal
- Opportunity to work with high-net worth clients in international firm
The candidate will play a key role within the firm's Legal Technology and Innovation team and will
work closely with its wider team of practice-based PSLs and the Knowledge and Development team,
and will apply his or her skills and experience, where appropriate, to the benefit of the firm as a whole.
About the role
The Legal Technology and Innovation team is seeking to recruit a professional support assistant.
General duties will include:
* Assisting in exploring how innovative technologies - including the use of "artificial intelligence",
document/precedent automation, data analytics and Big Data, Apps, process mapping and
planning, mobile and collaborative technology, drafting assistant and proofreading software,
amongst others - can be used within our business
ReadingPermanent£25,000 - £26,000
- Candidates should have a keen interest in IT
- Permanent role based in London
In response to positive growth in the market Michael Page are looking to add to their team based in their Reading office.
- Michael Page are one of the Worlds' leading Recruitment agencies
- We are seeking target driven, commercially minded people to join our teams
IP Litigation Paralegal based in London in an international law firm
Our client is looking for a Paralegal with a Life Science background to join their IP Litigation department. This role is based in London and will be either a permanent or 12 month FTC. The role is paying £28K and my client is looking for someone to commence work as soon as possible.
- Use your Life Science knowledge in an exciting IP Litigation role
- This role is a 12 month FTC or permanent opportunity