Legal - Paralegals / Legal Assistants - Private Practice jobs
44 Matching Jobs
Paralegals / Legal Assistants - Private Practice jobs
- ReadingPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
Corporate Paralegal role required for Legal 500 Private Practice based in Thames Valley.
Opportunity to undertake Employment work also.
ManchesterPermanent£18,000 - £21,000
- Legal 500 Firm based in Thames Valley
- Great quality work and ability work with Chambers rated Partners
RTA Paralegal required for household name company with offices in Manchester. Excellent benefits and culture.
WarwickshirePermanent£16,000 - £18,000
- Quasi-in-house role and opportunity to work for household name company
- Fantastic benefits and culture
An opportunity for a law graduate to join a Warwickshire business as a legal administrator.
LeedsPermanent£22,000 - £24,000
- Opportunity in Warwickshire
- To be suitable, you must have completed a Law Degree (LLB)
Excellent opportunity for a Property Paralegal to join a top tier international legal firm with offices in Leeds
- Excellent oppurtunity to join a top tier international firm
- Access to high quality work with excellent supervision
This is an opportunity for a paralegal to join a leading Birmingham law firm to assist with commercial property matters.
BirminghamPermanent£18,000 - £25,000
- Birmingham city centre law firm
- Landlord & tenant commercial property work
This is an opportunity to join the Michael Page Legal recruitment team in Birmingham. We specialise in the recruitment of legal professionals into law firms, in-house organisations and the public sector, working with both clients and candidates to find the best matches.
BirminghamPermanent£23,000 - £26,000
- Opportunity to join the Michael Page Legal team in Birmingham
- Relevant to graduates or legal professionals who are looking for a change
Michael Page Legal is looking to grow in their Birmingham office and is now recruiting a Legal Recruitment Consultant into their established team
- Work for a FTSE 250 business in Birmingham
- Fantastic career paths on offer and great bonuses
Great opportunity for an experienced Commercial Litigation Paralegal / Legal Executive to join a well regarded legal firm based in Harrogate.
- Excellent oppurtunity for an expereinced paralegal to join a boutique legal firm
- Offers high quality work, excellent supervision and scope for progression
The Compliance Manager will be reporting to the COLP and is primarily responsible for assisting him/her in ensuring the firm complies with its regulatory responsibilities under the SRA Code of Conduct. This is a key role working alongside the senior management of the firm, advising on technical compliance issues that arise as well as recommending and implementing improvements to systems and controls and ensuring that these are followed through.
ReadingPermanent£25,000 - £26,000
- Looking for an immediately available Compliance Manager for a
- Regulatory role to ensure internal and external compliance
In response to positive growth in the market Michael Page are looking to add to their team based in their Reading office.
- Michael Page are one of the Worlds' leading Recruitment agencies
- We are seeking target driven, commercially minded people to join our teams