Legal - Paralegals / Legal Assistants - Private Practice jobs
42 Matching Jobs
Paralegals / Legal Assistants - Private Practice jobs
The Compliance Manager will be reporting to the COLP and is primarily responsible for assisting him/her in ensuring the firm complies with its regulatory responsibilities under the SRA Code of Conduct. This is a key role working alongside the senior management of the firm, advising on technical compliance issues that arise as well as recommending and implementing improvements to systems and controls and ensuring that these are followed through.
BirminghamPermanent£18,000 - £25,000
- Looking for an immediately available Compliance Manager for a
- Regulatory role to ensure internal and external compliance
This is an opportunity to join the Michael Page Legal recruitment team in Birmingham. We specialise in the recruitment of legal professionals into law firms, in-house organisations and the public sector, working with both clients and candidates to find the best matches.
ReadingPermanent£25,000 - £26,000
- Opportunity to join the Michael Page Legal team in Birmingham
- Relevant to graduates or legal professionals who are looking for a change
In response to positive growth in the market Michael Page are looking to add to their team based in their Reading office.
- Michael Page are one of the Worlds' leading Recruitment agencies
- We are seeking target driven, commercially minded people to join our teams
Excellent opportunity for an Education Paralegal to join a well regarded specialist legal firm with offices in Leeds.
West MidlandsPermanent£38,000 - £45,000
- Excellent oppurtunity for a paralegal to join a specailist firm in Leeds
- Interesting workload and scope for progression
A Birmingham based law firm are looking to grow their Employment team.
LondonTemporary£27,000 - £28,000
- A Birmingham Legal 500 firm are looking to recruit an Employment Solicitor
- Would conside trainee solicitors approaching qualification
12 month fixed term contract. Professional Support Paralegal. London
- Under Partner/PSL supervision, preparation of Daily and Weekly FSR updates for clients -involves reviewing PLC daily alert and key websites for regulatory developments at UK, European and International level and identifying alerts to be covered; drafting alerts in Vuture software for PSL review; liaising with client relationship partners where potential client sensitivity in enforcement action/development being covered; despatching alerts
- Under Partner/PSL supervision, preparation of quarterly regulatory timeline. Shared with Contentious FSR PSL paralegal - monitoring, coordinating, proofreading, liaising with design and despatching under cover of bulletin
- Under Partner/PSL supervision, Maintenance of the Blog - some posting, monitoring and fixing broken links
- Under Partner/PSL supervision, maintenance of global intranet site
- Under Partner/PSL supervision, administration, posting to and maintenance of client Know-How portal
- Regular research - monitoring and downloading information from relevant websites and email updates e.g., case reports, press releases etc, and passing relevant information on to clients, practitioners in the group and others.
- Ad hoc research - for PSLs and fee earners. For example, finding cases and summarising them, ascertaining the status of consultations, bills, directives etc.
- Filing - maintaining know how and precedent files and updating the various indexes
- Updating various knowhow documents, including lists and summaries in relation to the following: PRA supervisory statements, FCA guidance consultations, upcoming legislation and EU initiatives, Insurance hot topics, MiFID II and Solvency II materials, thematic reviews and market studies
- Library related work - maintaining satellite libraries, liaising with library staff in relation to updating loose-leaf publications.
- Publications - preparing drafts of internal newssheets or parts of newssheets e.g, summarising cases, external developments.
- Internal know-how ("Libra") - gathering know-how from the group on a weekly basis and adding precedents to Libra and/or the PSL knowhow folders with PSL supervision
- Answering general information queries - from PSLs or fee-earners
- Business development administration - assisting with the preparation and follow up work in relation to seminars, populating and maintaining databases such as Interaction and mailing lists for e-bulletins, e-briefings and seminars.
- 12 month fixed term contract based in London
- Research based role
Excellent opportunities for Paralegals in Southampton, Portsmouth and Bournemouth.
LeedsPermanent£18,000 - £25,000
- Excellent opportunities for Paralegals in the South Coast
- Good career progression at top tier firms
Excellent opportunity for an experience Employment Paralegal or Legal Executive to join a brand new team in Leeds city centre.
LeedsPermanent£16,000 - £20,000
- Exciting oppurtunity to join a dynamic national law firm
- New team which offers genuine scope for career progression
Excellent opportunity for a Conveyancing Assistant to join a well established legal firm in Leeds
- Excellent oppurtunity to join a small family run firm
- Good starting salary and free parking