Legal - Private Client jobs
29 Matching Jobs
Private Client jobs
- Featured JobEnglandPermanent
Our well ranked, well established, client seek an experienced, ambitious and successful private client lawyer to join their busy, highly regarded, private client team.
BirminghamPermanent£38,000 - £42,000
- Experienced Private Client Lawyer
- Well Established & Highly Regarded Private Client Team
An opportunity for a Court of Protection solicitor to join a marketing leading Midlands team.
BirminghamPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- A role with a Legal 500 rated Birmingham law firm
- Joining an existing team - lots of support and development
An opportunity at mid/senior level for a Contentious Probate Solicitor within a leading national practice.
EdinburghPermanent£160,000 - £200,000
- A Birmingham based law firm are looking to add to their contentious team
- Working within a specialist contentious probate offering
Advise clients on all aspects of clients personal and business affairs.
- Too busy chasing chickens to put up fences?
- Unique earning potantial and law firm culture.
Providing specialist estate planning advice and tax advice.
East MidlandsPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Rare In house private client role
- Part time
This is an opportunity for a Contentious Probate Solicitor to join a Legal 500 law firm, within a small and growing team.
- Opportunity to join a small team working alongside Partner and junior
- Team is extremely busy, as are their non-contentious counterparts
Work within the Private Client team in the Edinburgh office.
BirminghamPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Excellent firm to develop your career
- Highly competitive remuneration package
An opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join an established private client team.
BirminghamPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Are you a private client solicitor with at least 1 year experience?
- A Midlands firm is looking to add to their team
Opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join a Birmingham law firm on either a full time or part time basis.
- Opportunity with a Birmingham law firm within their private client team
- Will consider full time candidates or lawyers who need more flexibility
The successful Private Client Solicitor will join a large, established team based in the West Midlands. You will have the benefit of working with experienced colleagues who will aid your learning and development. There is no need to BD as there is an existing caseload ready to greet you on day one.
- Private Client role, good quality work/ no BD!
- Regional firm, West Midlands.