Legal - Private Client jobs
30 Matching Jobs
Private Client jobs
- Featured JobSt AlbansPermanent£40,000 - £100,000
This is an exciting opportunity for either junior or senior level private client solicitors to join our team.
The team is the largest in Hertfordshire renowned for their expertise and loyal client base. They are recruiting for qualified solicitors from 2 years PQE up to and including Partners to join their successful, growing team in St. Albans and Radlett.
- A leading firm requires qualified private client solicitors
- A growth role, offering excellent quality and variety of private client work
Our well ranked, well established, client seek an experienced, ambitious and successful private client lawyer to join their busy, highly regarded, private client team.
BirminghamPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Experienced Private Client Lawyer
- Well Established & Highly Regarded Private Client Team
An opportunity at mid/senior level for a Contentious Probate Solicitor within a leading national practice.
BirminghamPermanent£38,000 - £42,000
- A Birmingham based law firm are looking to add to their contentious team
- Working within a specialist contentious probate offering
An opportunity for a Court of Protection solicitor to join a marketing leading Midlands team.
EdinburghPermanent£160,000 - £200,000
- A role with a Legal 500 rated Birmingham law firm
- Joining an existing team - lots of support and development
Advise clients on all aspects of clients personal and business affairs.
- Too busy chasing chickens to put up fences?
- Unique earning potantial and law firm culture.
Providing specialist estate planning advice and tax advice.
East MidlandsPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Rare In house private client role
- Part time
This is an opportunity for a Contentious Probate Solicitor to join a Legal 500 law firm, within a small and growing team.
- Opportunity to join a small team working alongside Partner and junior
- Team is extremely busy, as are their non-contentious counterparts
Work within the Private Client team in the Edinburgh office.
BirminghamPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Excellent firm to develop your career
- Highly competitive remuneration package
An opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join an established private client team.
BirminghamPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Are you a private client solicitor with at least 1 year experience?
- A Midlands firm is looking to add to their team
Opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join a Birmingham law firm on either a full time or part time basis.
- Opportunity with a Birmingham law firm within their private client team
- Will consider full time candidates or lawyers who need more flexibility