Legal - Private Client jobs
26 Matching Jobs
Private Client jobs
- Featured JobSt AlbansPermanent£40,000 - £100,000
This is an exciting opportunity for either junior or senior level private client solicitors to join our team.
The team is the largest in Hertfordshire renowned for their expertise and loyal client base. They are recruiting for qualified solicitors from 2 years PQE up to and including Partners to join their successful, growing team in St. Albans and Radlett.
- A leading firm requires qualified private client solicitors
- A growth role, offering excellent quality and variety of private client work
Our well ranked, well established, client seek an experienced, ambitious and successful private client lawyer to join their busy, highly regarded, private client team.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Experienced Private Client Lawyer
- Well Established & Highly Regarded Private Client Team
This is an excellent and rare opportunity for a junior associate to join a leading London based family team, gaining access to an excellent quality of work where they can progress their career for the long run.
ManchesterTemporary£30 - £40 per month (£360 - £480)
- Friendly west-end firm with a leading Family team
- Excellent and rare opportunity for a junior associate
An excellent chance to work within a legal team as a Locum Probate Case Manager working on high level complexity cases.
East MidlandsPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Well known firm in Manchester
- 3 month role-good rates.
This is an opportunity for a Contentious Probate Solicitor to join a Legal 500 law firm, within a small and growing team.
BirminghamPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Opportunity to join a small team working alongside Partner and junior
- Team is extremely busy, as are their non-contentious counterparts
An opportunity at mid/senior level for a Contentious Probate Solicitor within a leading national practice.
BirminghamPermanent£38,000 - £42,000
- A Birmingham based law firm are looking to add to their contentious team
- Working within a specialist contentious probate offering
An opportunity for a Court of Protection solicitor to join a marketing leading Midlands team.
- A role with a Legal 500 rated Birmingham law firm
- Joining an existing team - lots of support and development
Providing specialist estate planning advice and tax advice.
BirminghamPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Rare In house private client role
- Part time
An opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join an established private client team.
BirminghamPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Are you a private client solicitor with at least 1 year experience?
- A Midlands firm is looking to add to their team
Opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join a Birmingham law firm on either a full time or part time basis.
- Opportunity with a Birmingham law firm within their private client team
- Will consider full time candidates or lawyers who need more flexibility