Legal - Private Client jobs
27 Matching Jobs
Private Client jobs
- Featured JobEnglandPermanent
Our well ranked, well established, client seek an experienced, ambitious and successful private client lawyer to join their busy, highly regarded, private client team.
Featured JobBuckinghamshirePermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Experienced Private Client Lawyer
- Well Established & Highly Regarded Private Client Team
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Private Client Solicitor to join Allan Janes a niche Practice based in Buckinghamshire.
BirminghamPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Excellent opportunity to join niche practice based in Buckinghamshire
- Head of Department role!
An opportunity at mid/senior level for a Contentious Probate Solicitor within a leading national practice.
- A Birmingham based law firm are looking to add to their contentious team
- Working within a specialist contentious probate offering
Work within the Private Client team in the Edinburgh office.
BirminghamPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Excellent firm to develop your career
- Highly competitive remuneration package
An opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join an established private client team.
BirminghamPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Are you a private client solicitor with at least 1 year experience?
- A Midlands firm is looking to add to their team
Opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join a Birmingham law firm on either a full time or part time basis.
- Opportunity with a Birmingham law firm within their private client team
- Will consider full time candidates or lawyers who need more flexibility
The successful Private Client Solicitor will join a large, established team based in the West Midlands. You will have the benefit of working with experienced colleagues who will aid your learning and development. There is no need to BD as there is an existing caseload ready to greet you on day one.
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £60,000
- Private Client role, good quality work/ no BD!
- Regional firm, West Midlands.
My client is national client with offices in a number of locations in the UK. This highly regarded national practice is seeking a Professional Support Lawyer to support their Private Client offering. You will join a national firm with an established PSL network and have the opportunity to make a real difference to the delivery of probate client services.
West YorkshirePermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- A rare Private Client PSL role
- A national firm
A Private Client Solicitor is sought by a growing regional legal firm with offices in Bradford.
- Exciting oppurtunity to joing growing regional law firm
- Good starting salary with oppurtunity to progress