Legal - Property / Construction - In House jobs
25 Matching Jobs
Property / Construction - In House jobs
Our Client is looking for a Legal Adviser to join the organisation in their Central London offices.
- In house Legal Adviser role
- Construction / Engineering Association
Our Client is looking to make their first legal hire to be sole legal counsel. This is a part time (3 - 4 day a week role).
- Sole legal counsel role
- Commercial property company
Our client is looking for a mid / senior level lawyer to join their legal team based in East Sussex.
LeicestershirePermanent£42,000 - £48,000
- Senior Solicitor (Mid level to Senior)
- Construction / PFI / FM
We are looking for an In House Commercial lawyer to join a large, well know household name in Leicester. Candidates can come from a Commercial, Construction or Property background.
WorcestershirePermanent£51,000 - £56,000
- In House Legal Counsel
Unique opportunity for a Property lawyer to move In House. We are looking for a Property lawyer to do a role that is a mixture of managing lawyers and completing Property work.
ReadingPermanent£35,000 - £55,000
- In House Property Solicitor
In-house Lawyer required for Berkshire based Client.
- Excellent opportunity to join an Inhouse organisation based in Berkshire
- Competitive package and wide ranging legal work
Our Client is looking for senior legal counsel, to be based in London's west end, to service their construction and development business.
NorthamptonshirePermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Senior Counsel - Construction Lawyer
- Construction and development firm - London - West End
In house Commercial Property solicitor, to join well established and busy legal team in Northamptonshire.
West MidlandsTemporary£300 - £450 per day (£77,994 - £116,991)
- In house Commercial Property solicitor
- Commercial Property
Michael page are seeking an experienced property lawyer to assist one of our in house clients. This is a full time 6 month locum opportunity with the potential of offering permanent work thereafter.
West MidlandsTemporary£500 - £600 per day (£129,990 - £155,988)
- International in house organistion seeking an experienced property lawyer
- Fantastic company to work for.
Michael Page are looking for Lawyers that have Construction experience, that are able to also do the more mainstream commercial/procurement elements of the role. Contract forms are NEC/FIDIC typically but there are also bespoke contracts in the business. The type of work will centre around Construction projects, particularly Asset Maintenance and Asset Replacement on the Gas and Electricity Transmission networks.
- Exciting opportunity for an experienced construction lawyer
- Working for a well known international in-house organisation