Legal - Property / Construction - In House jobs
18 Matching Jobs
Property / Construction - In House jobs
- ManchesterPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
Our client is looking to recruit an In House Property Solicitor on a permanent basis to join their legal team.
- In House Property Solicitor
You will be responsible for all property matters for this leading sports retail business.
NorthamptonshirePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Property Lawyer position for one of the larget retailers in the world
- Exceptional role for a lead property counsel to work autonomously
In house Commercial Property solicitor, to join well established and busy legal team.
- In house Commercial Property solicitor
- Commercial Property
A Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and Anti-Money Laundering support advisor is required to join a leading independent, global real estate consultancy.
The experienced adviser will be required to provide daily support to the UK offices. They will be knowledgeable of the Money Laundering Regulations 2007, Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 and the Terrorism Act 2000. Ideally they will also be familiar with the "HMRC Guidance for Estate Agents - Money Laundering".
- Leading real estate compnay seeking
- immediately available senior CDD/AML specialist
My client is looking for a lawyer with strong non contentious construction experience to join a small but strong legal team.
- Experience of working with construction industry standard form contracts
- Non-contentious experience in construction industry
Our Client is looking for senior legal counsel, to be based in London's west end, to service their construction and development business.
- Senior Counsel - Construction Lawyer
- Construction and development firm - London - West End
Our Client is recruiting legal construction counsel to join their London office. They are looking for a construction lawyer with both contentious and non-contentious expertise, but whose primary focus is contentious work.
- In house legal counsel - Construction
- Mixed contentious and non-contentious role (contentious focus)
Our client is recruiting a construction lawyer with commercial contracts and construction experience.
City of LondonPermanent
- In house lawyer - mixed commercial / construction opportunity
- Mutinational architectural design company
The successful candidate will assist and support the UK Legal Counsel in any and matters relating to the UK property portfolio, with a particular emphasis on non-contentious construction matters, although knowledge of contentious matters will also be well received.
- NQ / Junior Project Lawyer - Construction
- Non Contentious focus