Legal - Property / Construction - In House jobs
22 Matching Jobs
Property / Construction - In House jobs
- BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £65,000
Opportunity to join a small team of In House lawyers. In this role you will look after Construction litigation but also be involved in non contentious Construction work.
- In House Construction Litigation
Associate Legal Counsel - Construction
- Associate Legal Counsel
- Global Architectural Practice
Broad commercial property role at a well known developer based in Central London
- Assistant solicitor
- In house commercial property counsel
Counsel is required to be responsible for providing focused and strategic litigation and dispute resolution advice, with a strong focus on construction matters, to senior management and business stakeholders across the UK business.
LondonPermanent£75,000 - £85,000
- Legal Counsel - Contentious construction
- International energy, power and FM business
Be the head lawyer with an international business model focused on setting up pop-up food/drink events around the world. HQ is in London
LeicestershirePermanent£39,000 - £50,000
- Rare opp for a Commercial Property Laweyer to join an international project
- London Based
Unique opportunity for a Commercial Property solicitor to work In House.
- In House Commercial Property
The 2 roles available are:
Residential Conveyancer 1 - needs to be available within 2-3 weeks. This will be a role which will last at least 2 months.
Residential Conveyancer 2 - needs to be available to cover a 2-3 week holiday period starting from the 21st August.
BirminghamPermanent£55,000 - £62,000
- Join one of the largest British house building companies!
- Enjoy a very compatative pay
As the Group Contracts Manager you will oversee Contract reviews for all Group subsidiaries including, major construction/infrastructure contracts, sub-contracts and supply contracts.
WorcestershirePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- In House Group Contracts Manager (Constrcution)
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated Legal Manager to join our fast paced Legal Department. This is an exciting opportunity to further develop your existing skills in a highly professional environment where you will be fully supported to realise your potential.
- Legal Manager: Residential Conveyancer (In House)
A Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and Anti-Money Laundering support advisor is required to join a leading independent, global real estate consultancy.
They will be knowledgeable of the Money Laundering Regulations 2007, Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 and the Terrorism Act 2000. Ideally they will also be familiar with the "HMRC Guidance for Estate Agents - Money Laundering".
- Leading real estate compnay seeking
- immediately available senior CDD/AML specialist