Legal - Property / Construction - In House jobs
19 Matching Jobs
Property / Construction - In House jobs
- West EndPermanent
Our Client is looking for senior legal counsel, to be based in London's west end, to service their construction and development business.
NorthamptonshirePermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Senior Counsel - Construction Lawyer
- Construction and development firm - London - West End
In house Commercial Property solicitor, to join well established and busy legal team in Northamptonshire.
West MidlandsTemporary£300 - £450 per day (£77,994 - £116,991)
- In house Commercial Property solicitor
- Commercial Property
Michael page are seeking an experienced property lawyer to assist one of our in house clients. This is a full time 6 month locum opportunity with the potential of offering permanent work thereafter.
West MidlandsTemporary£500 - £600 per day (£129,990 - £155,988)
- International in house organistion seeking an experienced property lawyer
- Fantastic company to work for.
Michael Page are looking for Lawyers that have Construction experience, that are able to also do the more mainstream commercial/procurement elements of the role. Contract forms are NEC/FIDIC typically but there are also bespoke contracts in the business. The type of work will centre around Construction projects, particularly Asset Maintenance and Asset Replacement on the Gas and Electricity Transmission networks.
- Exciting opportunity for an experienced construction lawyer
- Working for a well known international in-house organisation
Our Client is looking for a non-contentious construction solicitor to join their expanding in house legal team, based in Surrey. In addition to the non-contentious focus of this role, there will also be duties managing contentious matters, as well as assisting with some corporate governance.
West YorkshirePermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- In house construction counsel
- Non-contentious focus - international architectural consultancy
Great opportunity for a Real Estate Solicitor to join a leading top tier legal firm in central Leeds.
- Exciting oppurtunity to join a top tier firm in Leeds
- Great starting salary with scope for progression
Compliance Manager based central London for Property and Housing business.
- National PLC real estate company
- Compliance Manager
You will be responsible for all property matters for this leading sports retail business.
- Property Lawyer position for one of the larget retailers in the world
- Exceptional role for a lead property counsel to work autonomously
A Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and Anti-Money Laundering support advisor is required to join a leading independent, global real estate consultancy.
The experienced adviser will be required to provide daily support to the UK offices. They will be knowledgeable of the Money Laundering Regulations 2007, Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 and the Terrorism Act 2000. Ideally they will also be familiar with the "HMRC Guidance for Estate Agents - Money Laundering".
- Leading real estate compnay seeking
- immediately available senior CDD/AML specialist
My client is looking for a lawyer with strong non contentious construction experience to join a small but strong legal team.
- Experience of working with construction industry standard form contracts
- Non-contentious experience in construction industry