Legal - Property / Construction - Private Practice jobs
103 Matching Jobs
Property / Construction - Private Practice jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent
An experienced Property Solicitor is wanted to head the Residential & Commercial Property department of a highly regarded firm based in Chiswick
BirminghamPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Growing modern firm looking for Head of Conveyancing
- Growth prospects in a fast paced environment
Our client, a Birmingham private practice, is looking to recruit a an experienced Conveyancer to join its busy team and help run a small team of junior fee earners.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £95,000
- A Birmingham law firm is looking to recruit a conveyancer
- You will manage a team of junior assistants and help grow the team
A leading international law firm requires a real estate solicitor 2 - 5 PQE to join its substantial real estate team in London. The firms reputation is held in high regard and the real estate team deal with a wide range of high quality work.
BirminghamPermanent£34,000 - £40,000
- A 2 - 5 PQE qualified solicitor is required
- Commercial property experience essential
A Real Estate team in Birmingham is looking to grow its team with the hire of at least one solicitor.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- We are working with a Birmingham who are looking to add to their property team
- Would consider candidates from newly qualified onwards
A junior to mid level real estate litigation solicitor is required to join a thriving team in Central London where technical skill improvement and career progression are highly valued.
LondonPermanent£90,000 - £120,000
- Must be a qualified solicitor
- Experience in commercial and residential property disputes is essential
Contentious Construction Senior Associate
The construction department at this firm is undergoing expansion and the disputes team are therefore seeking a senior Associate to work alongside 3 existing partners. This role offers the opportunity to be part of a growing UK and International contentious practice on the back of existing expertise.
LondonPermanent£78,000 - £100,000
- A contentious construction Senior Associate is required
- Knowledge of NEC and FIDIC contracts essential
A leading International firm requires applications to its 4+ PQE transactional (non contentious) construction and engineering role to work in London.
DoncasterPermanent£25,000 - £32,000
- A qualified solicitor is required
- Transactional construction experience required
Excellent opportunity for a residential conveyancer to join a family run legal practice near Doncaster
BirminghamPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Excellent oppurtunity to join a friendly family run firm
- Good salary and long term prospects
A high street law firm is looking to recruit a Commercial Property Solicitor to join its team.
NottinghamshirePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Flexible working and a sensible approach to work/life balance
- An existing and busy caseload
A Nottingham-based law firm is looking to bolster its residential property team by recruiting an experienced conveyancer.
- An established Nottingham law firm is looking to recruit a conveyancer
- To join a busy residential property team and manage own caseload