Legal - Property / Construction - Private Practice jobs
109 Matching Jobs
Property / Construction - Private Practice jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent
An experienced Property Solicitor is wanted to head the Residential & Commercial Property department of a highly regarded firm based in Chiswick
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Growing modern firm looking for Head of Conveyancing
- Growth prospects in a fast paced environment
Opportunity within the housing management team of a Birmingham law firm acting on matters relating to tenancy agreements, service charges and other non-contentious property issues.
BirminghamPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Working within a Birmingham based law firm
- Legal 500 team - with real estate focus
Opportunity for an experienced Real Estate lawyer to join a Birmingham based law firm, to help drive forward their public sector property offering.
LeedsPermanent£35,000 - £37,000
- Role within Legal 500 Birmingham team
- Specific public sector/local government focus
Commercial Property NQ sought by legal law firm in Leeds offering great Property work to work with a national team
- National law firm in Leeds with great client base
- Opportunity to progress
My client is looking for a Property Litigation Locum to work in their Property Dispute Resolution team for maternity cover. You will be based within the legal team in Leeds or Manchester.
ManchesterPermanent£41,000 - £42,000
- Excellent Legal 500 Law Firm
- Maternity Cover
Construction NQ required for leading international law firm
West MidlandsPermanent£30,000 - £50,000
- Construction NQ required for leading international law firm
- Exposure so qualitywork, clients and training in supportive environment
This is an opportunity to join a residential property team based outside of Birmingham city centre and ultimately take on the mantle of head of the team.
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £42,000
- We are working with a West Midlands firm based outside Birmingham city centre
- Ideally looking for a residential solicitor with at least 2 years' experience
This is an opportunity within the Real Estate team of a national law firm in Birmingham. The firm is a leading practice but is away from the top tier firms and thus its culture and ethos reflects this.
BirminghamPermanent£34,000 - £40,000
- Opportunity within small but growing team in the Birmingham market
- Birmingham office with a great culture and work/life balance emphasis
A Real Estate team in Birmingham is looking to grow its team with the hire of at least one solicitor.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £42,000
- We are working with a Birmingham who are looking to add to their property team
- Would consider candidates from newly qualified onwards
An opportunity for a Real Estate NQ to join the Birmingham office of an international law firm.
- Opportunity with an international Birmingham private practice
- Roles within their development and core real estate teams