Legal - Property / Construction - Private Practice jobs
112 Matching Jobs
Property / Construction - Private Practice jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent
An experienced Property Solicitor is wanted to head the Residential & Commercial Property department of a highly regarded firm based in Chiswick
ManchesterPermanent£41,000 - £42,000
- Growing modern firm looking for Head of Conveyancing
- Growth prospects in a fast paced environment
Construction NQ required for leading law firm within the legal industry.
LeedsPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Construction NQ required for international law firm
- Opportunity to join market-leading team
Commercial Property Solicitor sought by legal law firm in Leeds
BirminghamPermanent£25,000 - £37,000
- Join a growing firm
- Opportunity to progress
We are working with a Leicestershire law firm who are looking to recruit a Conveyancer into its established team.
LeedsPermanent£40,000 - £41,000
- Chance for a non-qualified or qualified conveyancer to join a busy team
- Plenty of administrative and secretarial support
Opportunity for a Construction NQ to work with leading legal firm in Leeds
LincolnshirePermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Great NQ role with leading firm
- Opportunity to progress
Our client is looking to recruit a Commercial Development Solicitor to join its private practice in Lincolnshire.
LeedsPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- A private practice opportunity with a leading firm in Lincolnshire.
- To advise on a range of commercial development matters.
Excellent opportunity for a Residential Development Solicitor to join a highly regarded international legal firm with offices in Leeds.
SheffieldPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Excellent oppurtunity to join an international law firm with offices in Leeds
- Good starting salary with scope for progression
Excellent opportunity for a Real Estate Associate to join a highly regarded international legal firm with offices in Sheffield.
BirminghamPermanent£37,500 - £45,000
- Excellent oppurtunity to join an international law firm
- Good starting salary and scope for progression
An opportunity with a leading Midlands practice for a Senior Plots Solicitor to come in and help with the leadership of the plots team.
BirminghamPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- A senior opportunity for an experienced residential/plots solicitor
- To assist with running the department and supporting the head of the team
We are working with a Birmingham law firm who are looking to bring a property solicitor on board to work alongside the head of department in a small and established commercial property team.
- A Birmingham law firm is looking to recruit a Real Estate Solicitor
- Working in a small team, focusing on a mixed public sector client base