Legal - Property / Construction - Private Practice jobs
108 Matching Jobs
Property / Construction - Private Practice jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent
An experienced Property Solicitor is wanted to head the Residential & Commercial Property department of a highly regarded firm based in Chiswick
ManchesterPermanent£41,000 - £42,000
- Growing modern firm looking for Head of Conveyancing
- Growth prospects in a fast paced environment
Construction NQ required for leading international law firm
ReadingPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Construction NQ required for leading international law firm
- Exposure so qualitywork, clients and training in supportive environment
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Residential Property Solicitor to join a well regarded team in the Thames Valley.
Great quality work with real flexibility on offer for the right candidate.
- Join a well regarded Conveyancing Department
- Flexibility offered!
Michael page are looking to recruit an experienced residential conveyancer on a locum basis to cover the month of September for a private practice firm in Worcestershire. This role can be full time or part time (minimum of 3 days) starting at the beginning of September
LeedsPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Good opportuntiy for an experienced property solicitor
- Working with a reputable firm specialising in property law.
New role for a Plot Sales Manager / residential property lawyer / legal executive to work for a commercial legal law firm in Leeds
LincolnshirePermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Exciting new role for a Plot Sales Manager
- The opportunity to work with a great commercial law firm
A Lincolnshire law firm is looking to recruit a Senior Commercial Property Lawyer to join its growing team. This is an opportunity for a mid level lawyer to make the next step up in their career or an existing senior lawyer who has grown frustrated at their current firm.
BirminghamPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Lincolnshire law firm looking to recruit a mid to senior property lawyer
- An existing caseload and route to Partnership for right person
Opportunity for an experienced Real Estate lawyer to join a Birmingham based law firm, to help drive forward their public sector property offering.
- Role within Legal 500 Birmingham team
- Specific public sector/local government focus
A Birmingham construction team is looking to bring a construction solicitor on board to join its busy offering.
BirminghamPermanent£34,000 - £40,000
- A national firm in Birmingham are looking to recruit a Construction Solicitor
- Will consider candidates coming up to qualification in August/September
A Real Estate team in Birmingham is looking to grow its team with the hire of at least one solicitor.
- We are working with a Birmingham who are looking to add to their property team
- Would consider candidates from newly qualified onwards