Legal - Property / Construction - Private Practice jobs
111 Matching Jobs
Property / Construction - Private Practice jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent
An experienced Property Solicitor is wanted to head the Residential & Commercial Property department of a highly regarded firm based in Chiswick
LeedsPermanent£85,000 - £100,000
- Growing modern firm looking for Head of Conveyancing
- Growth prospects in a fast paced environment
Construction Partner sought by commercial law firm to lead and develop the practice.
ManchesterPermanent£34,000 - £38,000
- Opportunity to lead Construction department in the North
- Work for a great forward thinking firm
Planning Solicitor required for leading international law firm within legal sector with offices in Manchester
Kingston Upon HullTemporary£30 - £40 per hour (£62,395 - £83,194)
- Junior Planning Solicitor required for top national law firm
- Exciting opportunity to develop team and progression opportunities
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to assist my client at their legal firm in the UK's City of Culture, Kingston Upon Hull.
Newcastle upon TynePermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Holiday cover
- Short term role in small private practice
Excellent opportunity for a Construction Legal Executive to join a highly rated national law firm with offices in Newcastle.
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £42,000
- Excellent oppurtunity to join a highly rated national law firm
- Good starting salary with scope for progression
This is an opportunity within the Real Estate team of a national law firm in Birmingham. The firm is a leading practice but is away from the top tier firms and thus its culture and ethos reflects this.
- Opportunity within small but growing team in the Birmingham market
- Birmingham office with a great culture and work/life balance emphasis
A Birmingham construction team is looking to bring a construction solicitor on board to join its busy offering.
BirminghamPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- A national firm in Birmingham are looking to recruit a Construction Solicitor
- Will consider candidates coming up to qualification in August/September
The main gripe of a number of Real Estate solicitors is the feeling that they are not properly remunerated for the number of hours they put in.
Does this sound familiar?
We are working with an international Birmingham law firm who pay competitively and have a clear, transparent bonus scheme in place.
The Real Estate team are looking to recruit a Real Estate Associate to bolster their offering, following a number of recent high-profile client wins.
BirminghamPermanent£34,000 - £40,000
- We are working with an international law firm in Birmingham
- The team is looking to bolster its Real Estate offering with a mid level hire
A Real Estate team in Birmingham is looking to grow its team with the hire of at least one solicitor.
BirminghamPermanent£37,500 - £45,000
- We are working with a Birmingham who are looking to add to their property team
- Would consider candidates from newly qualified onwards
An opportunity with a leading Midlands practice for a Senior Plots Solicitor to come in and help with the leadership of the plots team.
- A senior opportunity for an experienced residential/plots solicitor
- To assist with running the department and supporting the head of the team