Legal - Property / Construction - Private Practice jobs
108 Matching Jobs
Property / Construction - Private Practice jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent
An experienced Property Solicitor is wanted to head the Residential & Commercial Property department of a highly regarded firm based in Chiswick
LeedsPermanent£42,000 - £45,000
- Growing modern firm looking for Head of Conveyancing
- Growth prospects in a fast paced environment
Excellent opportunity for a Real Estate Associate to join a top tier international legal firm with offices in Leeds.
ManchesterPermanent£41,000 - £42,000
- Excellent oppurtunity for a junior lawyer to join a top tier firm in Leeds
- Excellent support and scope for progression
Construction NQ required for leading international law firm
LeedsPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Construction NQ required for leading international law firm
- Exposure so qualitywork, clients and training in supportive environment
Manager - Commercial Property - new role for a manager in commercial property to work in Leeds
LeicestershireTemporary£25 - £35 per hour (£51,996 - £72,794)
- Exciting management role
- Opportunity to deal with quality work
Michael Page is recruiting for a locum residential conveyancing solicitor to assist an expanding high street form with offices in Leicester, Redditch and Bromsgrove.
We are looking for an experienced residential property solicitor to assist the Leicester office as there has been a surge in demand in this area off the back of the family law work the firm has undertaken.
This role could be considered on a full time or part time basis and would be to start ideally asap.
The hourly rate for this role is subject to experience paying £25 - £35+ per hour.
LincolnshirePermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- High street provate practice firm in central Leicester
- Experienced residential property solicitor needed
A Lincolnshire law firm is looking to recruit a Senior Commercial Property Lawyer to join its growing team. This is an opportunity for a mid level lawyer to make the next step up in their career or an existing senior lawyer who has grown frustrated at their current firm.
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £41,000
- Lincolnshire law firm looking to recruit a mid to senior property lawyer
- An existing caseload and route to Partnership for right person
An opportunity for a Real Estate / Commercial Property NQ to join a leading Birmingham private practice.
BirminghamPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- A fantastic opportuntiy for a newly qualified solicitor to join a leading team
- Great local and national work at an international Birmingham private practice
We are working with a Birmingham law firm who are looking to bring a property solicitor on board to work alongside the head of department in a small and established commercial property team.
West MidlandsPermanent£30,000 - £50,000
- A Birmingham law firm is looking to recruit a Real Estate Solicitor
- Working in a small team, focusing on a mixed public sector client base
This is an opportunity to join a residential property team based outside of Birmingham city centre and ultimately take on the mantle of head of the team.
ManchesterPermanent£38,000 - £42,000
- We are working with a West Midlands firm based outside Birmingham city centre
- Ideally looking for a residential solicitor with at least 2 years' experience
Our client is a leading international law firm in the legal industry with offices in Manchester seeking to recruit a Commercial Property NQ into their expanding real estate department
- Looking to qualify in to a great team where you'll receive excellent training?
- Want to work with household name clients?