Legal - Public Sector jobs
16 Matching Jobs
Public Sector jobs
- LeedsPermanent£43,000 - £50,000
Procurement Solicitor sought by legal law firm in Leeds
South YorkshireTemporary£35 - £45 per hour (£72,794 - £93,593)
- Growing national law firm with high quality work
- Opportunity to progress and work with national clients
As a Childcare Locum you will assist the legal team in this Local Authority based in S. Yorkshire.
- Long term assignment
- Good rates
This is an excellent Higher Education Role with a busy, collaborative and dynamic legal department.
- Good Interim in house legal role for commercial/ Education Lawyer
- Excellent and well established legal team
Our client is a leading provider of affordable housing and care in England who is seeking a housing solicitor to join them on an interim basis.
North East EnglandTemporary£30 - £40 per hour (£62,395 - £83,194)
- Opportunity to join a growing team
- Great quality work In a leading housing association
Immediate start opportunity for a Childcare Locum Solicitor to assist the Legal team in this local authority on a short term basis.
- Short term role for Childcare Locum Solicitor
- Immediate Start
The individual employed will be responsible for Social Care law matters in regards to Children and Adult Services.
I will also be your responsibility to ensure that robust and effective legal advice is provided and ensuring representation for the Council in Courts, Tribunals, Inquiries, Hearings and Negotiations.
East Riding of YorkshireTemporary£35 - £45 per hour (£72,794 - £93,593)
- Childcare Solicitor
- Work with a well established local authority
The legal team within this local authority based in the E. Riding of Yorkshire have need for a Locum Childcare Solicitor to join their team.
- Local authority client
- Potential longer term assignment
Our client, a public sector regulator currently overseeing a range of issues within their relevant sector, are seeking a regulatory lawyer for a contract position based in London.
City of LondonPermanent
- Contract role at a Public Sector Regulator
- Public/Regulatory experience a must
Our Client is looking for a junior commercial contracts specialist to join their team.
- Commercial Lawyer required
- Internationally renowned university