Legal - Public Sector jobs
16 Matching Jobs
Public Sector jobs
Our Client is looking for Junior Employment Counsel to join their legal team based in Central London.
South YorkshireTemporary£30 - £45 per hour (£62,395 - £93,593)
- Junior employment counsel
- Professional association and trade union for the UK medical profession
Do you have experience of managing a team?
Are you an Adult and Childcare Solicitor?
Do you want to manage a public sector legal team in S. Yorkshire?
This locum role is for you!
- Excellent rates
- Department head
Looking for a driven individual to assist our client in the implementation of GDPR and advisory of all privacy aspects.
LeedsPermanent£43,000 - £50,000
- Immediate requirement for
- GDPR/ Privacy specialists
Procurement Solicitor sought by legal law firm in Leeds
South YorkshireTemporary£35 - £45 per hour (£72,794 - £93,593)
- Growing national law firm with high quality work
- Opportunity to progress and work with national clients
As a Childcare Locum you will assist the legal team in this Local Authority based in S. Yorkshire.
- Long term assignment
- Good rates
This is an excellent Higher Education Role with a busy, collaborative and dynamic legal department.
- Good Interim in house legal role for commercial/ Education Lawyer
- Excellent and well established legal team
Our client is a leading provider of affordable housing and care in England who is seeking a housing solicitor to join them on an interim basis.
North East EnglandTemporary£30 - £40 per hour (£62,395 - £83,194)
- Opportunity to join a growing team
- Great quality work In a leading housing association
Immediate start opportunity for a Childcare Locum Solicitor to assist the Legal team in this local authority on a short term basis.
- Short term role for Childcare Locum Solicitor
- Immediate Start
The individual employed will be responsible for Social Care law matters in regards to Children and Adult Services.
I will also be your responsibility to ensure that robust and effective legal advice is provided and ensuring representation for the Council in Courts, Tribunals, Inquiries, Hearings and Negotiations.
East Riding of YorkshireTemporary£35 - £45 per hour (£72,794 - £93,593)
- Childcare Solicitor
- Work with a well established local authority
The legal team within this local authority based in the E. Riding of Yorkshire have need for a Locum Childcare Solicitor to join their team.
- Local authority client
- Potential longer term assignment