Legal - Retail jobs
7 Matching Jobs
This globally recognisable brand is looking for a commercial lawyer to join one of its legal teams based in London.
- Drafting & advising in respect of a wide range of commercial matters
- Working for a globally recognisable brand
This international retailer is looking for a real estate lawyer to join its small legal team based in London.
SurreyTemporary£25,000 - £26,000
- Large International Retailer
- Broad Commercial Property Role
My client is looking for a team player who can help them improve and develop the way the team interacts with the wider business. They will also try to help the organsation interact more commercially with its clients.
SurreyPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- German speaking lawyer
- providing dedicated contract support to the UK and European sales teams
This British headquartered, international company is looking to hire a Commercial lawyer into its main legal team based in Surrey.
BedfordshirePermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Broad Commercial Contracts Role
- FTSE 100 in-house company
This international vehicle sales business is looking to recruit a legal advisor to join its UK legal team based in Bedfordshire.
SurreyPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Commercial Contracts Role
- International Vehicle Sales Business
This British headquartered, multi-national services company is looking to hire a Commercial lawyer into its main legal team based in Surrey.
- Commercial role advising a variety of internal stakeholders
- FTSE 100 Business
This role will support the Legal and Compliance department and acts as a triage and first point of contact for commercial legal enquiries across the company and its subsidiaries. The role holder has a responsibility to ensure all legal, regulatory and compliance functions are compliant and appropriate to protect company assets and individuals within the organisation.
- Commercial Lawyer
- An international automotive manufacturer