Legal - Retail jobs
7 Matching Jobs
- HertfordshirePermanent£65,000 - £75,000
This well known Retail Organisation is looking to recruit an IP lawyer into its highly respected legal team.
- Advising on IP protection for a variety of brand and innovation projects
- Managing a broad range of IP disputes across the business
This FTSE 100 company is looking to recruit a Finance Lawyer to join its expanding legal function.
- Broad transactional finance position
- Works closely with senior stakeholders
This expanding retail company based in Kent is looking to hire an in house lawyer as part of its on-going growth strategy.
- Broad legal role reporting into the General Counsel
- Opportunity to work in a growing retail organisation
This globally recognisable brand is looking for a commercial lawyer to join one of its legal teams based in London.
SurreyTemporary£25,000 - £26,000
- Drafting & advising in respect of a wide range of commercial matters
- Working for a globally recognisable brand
My client is looking for a team player who can help them improve and develop the way the team interacts with the wider business. They will also try to help the organsation interact more commercially with its clients.
BedfordshirePermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- German speaking lawyer
- providing dedicated contract support to the UK and European sales teams
This international vehicle sales business is looking to recruit a legal advisor to join its UK legal team based in Bedfordshire.
SurreyPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Commercial Contracts Role
- International Vehicle Sales Business
This British headquartered, multi-national services company is looking to hire a Commercial lawyer into its main legal team based in Surrey.
- Commercial role advising a variety of internal stakeholders
- FTSE 100 Business