Legal - Retail jobs
11 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobNorth LondonPermanent
This global restaurant brand is looking to hire a senior legal counsel to work in its London based UK headquarters.
- Senior In-house Counsel role for a Global Restaurant Brand
- Responsible for all Real Estate Acqusition matters
This international retailer is looking for a real estate lawyer to join its small legal team based in London.
LiverpoolTemporary£60,000 - £70,000
- Large International Retailer
- Broad Commercial Property Role
Our client is looking to recruit an In House Interim Counsel to start as soon as possible for a Maternity cover role
SurreyTemporary£25,000 - £26,000
- North West
My client is looking for a team player who can help them improve and develop the way the team interacts with the wider business. They will also try to help the organsation interact more commercially with its clients.
GuernseyPermanent£80,000 - £95,000
- German speaking lawyer
- providing dedicated contract support to the UK and European sales teams
This Global Retailer is looking to hire a Senior Legal Counsel to be based in one of its in-house legal teams in Guernsey.
SurreyPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Broad remit predominantly covering dispute resolution and employment law matters
- Opportunity to manage more junior team members
This British headquartered, international company is looking to hire a Commercial lawyer into its main legal team based in Surrey.
BedfordshirePermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Broad Commercial Contracts Role
- FTSE 100 in-house company
This international vehicle sales business is looking to recruit a legal advisor to join its UK legal team based in Bedfordshire.
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- Commercial Contracts Role
- International Vehicle Sales Business
As Global Privacy Manager, you will be responsible for providing privacy compliance and operational support to group brands and businesses as well supporting HR, Information Security and Marketing.
SurreyPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- GDPR Build and Testing
- EU Role within global team
This British headquartered, multi-national services company is looking to hire a Commercial lawyer into its main legal team based in Surrey.
- Commercial role advising a variety of internal stakeholders
- FTSE 100 Business
This role will support the Legal and Compliance department and acts as a triage and first point of contact for commercial legal enquiries across the company and its subsidiaries. The role holder has a responsibility to ensure all legal, regulatory and compliance functions are compliant and appropriate to protect company assets and individuals within the organisation.
- Commercial Lawyer
- An international automotive manufacturer