Legal - Retail jobs
12 Matching Jobs
- SurreyPermanent£75,000 - £90,000
This FTSE 100 Business is looking to recruit a Senior Legal Counsel to join one its legal teams based in Surrey
- Senior Legal Counsel in FTSE listed company
- Advising a number of different stakeholders
This London based retail organisation is looking to recruit an in-house counsel on a part time basis.
- A British Fashion Company
- Role will suit someone looking for a part-time position
This multinational company is looking to hire a hire an NQ lawyer to join its legal team.
HatfieldPermanent£80,000 - £90,000
- Multinational Business
- Excellent opportunity for an NQ to move in house
Setting up the programme (and programme phases) to succeed in terms of engagement, methodology, scope, design, resourcing and planning (including budget) with regard to theGDPR and other assigned projects
Establishing, reviewing, reporting and achieving key programme deliverables to ensure strategic alignment and delivery to a high standard
Welwyn Garden CityPermanent
- Rapidly growing and leading online retail company
- Overseeing the company wide GDPR implementation
* Advising around the Group on compliance with business ethics principles and laws, including but not limited to anti-bribery and fraud programmes.
* Developing and improving the company's ethics and compliance blueprint
HertfordshirePermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- Going into an established but growing legal function
- Opportunity for a qualified lawyer to take on a broad compliance and ethics role
This well known Retail Organisation is looking to recruit an IP lawyer into its highly respected legal team.
- Advising on IP protection for a variety of brand and innovation projects
- Managing a broad range of IP disputes across the business
This growing, London based retail organisation is looking to recruit a Head of IP.
- Chance to join a rapidly expanding retail organisation
- Stand alone IP role
This FTSE 100 company is looking to recruit a Finance Lawyer to join its expanding legal function.
- Broad transactional finance position
- Works closely with senior stakeholders
This globally recognisable brand is looking for a commercial lawyer to join one of its legal teams based in London.
SurreyTemporary£25,000 - £26,000
- Drafting & advising in respect of a wide range of commercial matters
- Working for a globally recognisable brand
My client is looking for a team player who can help them improve and develop the way the team interacts with the wider business. They will also try to help the organsation interact more commercially with its clients.
- German speaking lawyer
- providing dedicated contract support to the UK and European sales teams