Legal - Technology & Telecoms jobs
24 Matching Jobs
Technology & Telecoms jobs
- West LondonPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
Iconic Media & Tech Brand in West London is looking for a passionate and driven commercial lawyer to join their Consumer Products team.
GuildfordPermanent£75,000 - £90,000
- Iconic Media Brand requires a Legal Counsel to join the West London Mobile Team
- West London
A Mid Level Technology Lawyer is required to join a small and dynamic legal team within a global tech business in Guildford.
AddlestonePermanent£45,000 - £75,000
- Global Technology Business requires a Lawyer to join the team
Mid-size Tech Brand is looking for a mid level lawyer looking to join a small UK/EMEA team to support their commercial functions.
CambridgePermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- US Tech business requires a Commercial Lawyer to join their team
Imagine a world where devices, places and people become so inter-connected that daily life changes forever. Now stop imagining, and start believing.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- Qualcomm in Cambridge requires a Junior Lawyer to join the team
- Global Technology
My telecommunication's client is looking to build it's team in London with the addition of a commercial lawyer who has an understanding of technology agreements.
CambridgePermanent£35,000 - £50,000
- International Telecommunications / Mobile Provider
- City of London
An excellent opportunity for a newly qualified lawyer / junior lawyer to join a global technology business in Cambridge.
- Technology Giant in Cambridge requires a Junior Lawyer / NQ
To work within the Europe Office Legal and Compliance Team to provide advice on regulatory/compliance matters, focussing on data protection.
The work will span delivering advice on data protection law issues to UK and Europe Office teams, as well as providing advice on other relevant compliance / regulatory matters from time to time to assist the wider team.
- Global tech conglomerate are seeking a Data Protection Lawyer
- for a In House Legal Counsel position
My client is seeking a high performing commercial Senior Counsel used to working at pace whilst employing large amounts of commercial awareness and dealing with highly complex commercial contracts and customer facing work with large clients.
- Work for a top Fintech organisation in a highly respected team
- Work for a leading Fintech Organisation in the Southwest
Our Client is a global leader delivering business software solutions to its customers. They employ ~ 4000 staff and have a turnover of approximately $1Bn and are looking for a motivated and high achieving legal counsel to help take the business forward.
- Work in a large software organisation in a dynamic environment.
- Gain excellent experience in a fast paced environment .
Seeking an experienced commercial/corporate solicitor with aspirations towards a sole counsel role or already occupying one. This role will be at senior level in the business and requires a candidate who is comfortable managing a broad spectrum of legal, corporate and commercial issues and partnering with an external firm when appropriate. A huge opportunity not only in defining your part to play in the future of the organisation but to further develop your understanding and knowledge.
- Join an international high - tech commuications organisation.
- Join a fascinating organisation in a high profile and fantastic role.