Legal - Technology & Telecoms jobs
40 Matching Jobs
Technology & Telecoms jobs
- Featured JobCambridgePermanent
This transformation is called the Internet of Things (IoT), and for 30 years Qualcomm Inc. has been using its wireless expertise to make this amazingly connected world a reality. Join the Qualcomm legal team as a Legal Counsel in Cambridge where you can combine your professional expertise with the fast growing mobile technology industry.
- Qualcomm requires an Senior Lawyer to join their dynamic team
Cochlear is a dynamic and growing biotechnology company headquartered in Sydney, Australia. They require a Commercial Lawyer to join their UK operations in Weybridge.
West LondonPermanent£80,000 - £85,000
- Global biotechnology leader, Cochlear, requires a Commmercial Lawyer
A lawyer with expert knowledge of software required to join a global West London software & technology business as their Legal Counsel - Software/IT/IP.
- In house legal opportunity at leading software house
- West London
Seeking an experienced commercial/corporate solicitor with aspirations towards a sole counsel role or already occupying one. This role will be at senior level in the business and requires a candidate who is comfortable managing a broad spectrum of legal, corporate and commercial issues and partnering with an external firm when appropriate. A huge opportunity not only in defining your part to play in the future of the organisation but to further develop your understanding and knowledge.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £85,000
- Join an international high - tech commuications organisation.
- Join a fascinating organisation in a high profile and fantastic role.
Senior Legal Counsel - Commercial/Software required at leading Technology / IT business in London.
BerkshirePermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Excellent role for an aspiring senior legal counsel
Join a top software organisation providing full service software solutions to thousands of businesses internationally.
They are looking to grow their team with a robust, technically excellent and commercially minded legal contract manager who enjoys working in a dynamic environment.
BerkshirePermanent£75,000 - £90,000
- Work for one of the leading end-to-end organisations in a great legal team.
- Join a great team with excellent opportunity.
Join a next generation technology company focusing on top performance in various spaces within the modern information technology sphere. Join a company that has achieved a lot in a short space of time and continues to grow year on year.
- Work for a rapidly expansive organisation in the technology sector.
- Work in a thriving, high achieving and ambitious organisation
Join an organisation that looks for passionate people willing to take the initiative within their agile and progressive environment. In return they offer the excitement of working in a fast paced and transforming business; a great team, an excellent benefits package and significant career development opportunities.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £85,000
- Work for a top team in a thriving organisation
- Join a highly established brand
My client is a dynamic player in the software space and is growing. They require a Legal Counsel - Software to join their UK team in London.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £85,000
- Software Lawyer to join Growing US Software business
- London Based
Mandarin Speaking Commercial Sole Counsel required at a growing Tech / Telecommunications business with an EMEA HQ in London.
- Chinese Telco requires a passionate Mandarin Speaking UK Lawyer as Sole Counsel