Legal - Technology & Telecoms jobs
33 Matching Jobs
Technology & Telecoms jobs
- BracknellPermanent£90 - £95,000
Work in a high profile position within a well known telecoms organisation.
BerkshirePermanent£75,000 - £90,000
- Work within a highly talented legal team in Berkshire
- Work as a high profile regulatory lawyer in a broad and highly interesting role.
Our client is looking for a highly experienced Senior Counsel to join their rapidly growing legal team. The role will be primarily responsible for handling transactional matters and providing compliance support to the sales and management team across EMEA and APAC. The role will also involve working to meet key legal and business objectives across EMEA and APAC reporting to the Director of Legal.
- Work for a thriving software organisation with lots of flexibility.
- Work in a fast paced and hugely successful software organisation.
This position is for an interim legal counsel to join the team for 9-12 months to support a busy legal team during a maternity leave.
- In-house legal counsel
- Global IT Software Company
An excellent job for a generalist who wants to work in a small team of four lawyers.
- A global brand
- A chance to work on an international level with a huge level autonomy
To direct, manage, maintain, and support the administration of our clients legal compliance function in consultation with the VP of Legal & Business Affairs.
- Immediately available Compliance Manager
- required for multinational technology business
Work for a market leading organisation in an award winning legal team as a commercial lawyer with excellent career prospects.
CambridgePermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Work for a top pioneering organisation and leading brand
- Work in a highly established and award winning team
Commercial Tech Lawyer required to join the UK team of a global technology giant in Cambridge.
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- Excellent Legal Opportunity at Global Tech Business
My client is looking for an ambitious lawyer that wants to be at the core of the global technology sphere. This role will explore complex software licenses within the context of Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, the Internet of Things (IoT) and analytics. A US business, the London office is the EMEA hub supporting all rest of world sales, marketing & operations.
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £70,000
- Exciting legal opportunity with cutting edge technology, AI, Data & IoI
- Central London
Excellent opportunity for a lawyer looking to make a real mark within an internationally growing technology business from their HQ in London
- Growing Tech Business explanding Internationally Requires Sole Counsel
- Central London
Seeking a corporate/commercial counsel with either Mandarin or German to provide full support to our clients group of companies.
- Join a leading organisation as corporate/commercial counsel
- Seeking a corporate/commercial counsel with Mandarin or German