Legal - Technology & Telecoms jobs
34 Matching Jobs
Technology & Telecoms jobs
- Featured JobCambridgePermanent
This transformation is called the Internet of Things (IoT), and for 30 years Qualcomm Inc. has been using its wireless expertise to make this amazingly connected world a reality. Join the Qualcomm legal team as a Legal Counsel in Cambridge where you can combine your professional expertise with the fast growing mobile technology industry.
- Qualcomm requires an Senior Lawyer to join their dynamic team
Cochlear is a dynamic and growing biotechnology company headquartered in Sydney, Australia. They require a Commercial Lawyer to join their UK operations in Weybridge.
LondonPermanent£90,000 - £120,000
- Global biotechnology leader, Cochlear, requires a Commmercial Lawyer
My client is a specialist software business looking to embed a senior software lawyer as their sole Legal Director from London.
- A sole counsel is required to lead the Legal function at Software House
To work within the Europe Office Legal and Compliance Team to provide advice on regulatory/compliance matters, focussing on data protection.
The work will span delivering advice on data protection law issues to UK and Europe Office teams, as well as providing advice on other relevant compliance / regulatory matters from time to time to assist the wider team.
- Global tech conglomerate are seeking a Data Protection Lawyer
- for a In House Legal Counsel position
My client is seeking a high performing commercial Senior Counsel used to working at pace whilst employing large amounts of commercial awareness and dealing with highly complex commercial contracts and customer facing work with large clients.
- Work for a top Fintech organisation in a highly respected team
- Work for a leading Fintech Organisation in the Southwest
Our Client is a global leader delivering business software solutions to its customers. They employ ~ 4000 staff and have a turnover of approximately $1Bn and are looking for a motivated and high achieving legal counsel to help take the business forward.
West LondonPermanent£80,000 - £85,000
- Work in a large software organisation in a dynamic environment.
- Gain excellent experience in a fast paced environment .
A lawyer with expert knowledge of software required to join a global West London software & technology business as their Legal Counsel - Software/IT/IP.
- In house legal opportunity at leading software house
- West London
Seeking an experienced commercial/corporate solicitor with aspirations towards a sole counsel role or already occupying one. This role will be at senior level in the business and requires a candidate who is comfortable managing a broad spectrum of legal, corporate and commercial issues and partnering with an external firm when appropriate. A huge opportunity not only in defining your part to play in the future of the organisation but to further develop your understanding and knowledge.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £85,000
- Join an international high - tech commuications organisation.
- Join a fascinating organisation in a high profile and fantastic role.
Senior Legal Counsel - Commercial/Software required at leading Technology / IT business in London.
BerkshirePermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Excellent role for an aspiring senior legal counsel
Join a top software organisation providing full service software solutions to thousands of businesses internationally.
They are looking to grow their team with a robust, technically excellent and commercially minded legal contract manager who enjoys working in a dynamic environment.
- Work for one of the leading end-to-end organisations in a great legal team.
- Join a great team with excellent opportunity.