Legal - Technology & Telecoms jobs
34 Matching Jobs
Technology & Telecoms jobs
- West MidlandsPermanent£15,000 - £90,000
A General Counsel role based in the midlands but with international responsibility and reporting to the CFO with responsibility for the compliance and company secretarial functions for a fast growing and highly entrepreneurial on line business with the potential to main list.
EnglandTemporary£50,000 - £55,000
- Fast Growing AIM listed Business with FTSE 100 ambitions
- Genuine strategic involvement as part of the Exec Committee.
The individual should have good experience of commercial contracts and be able to support the sales team and other areas of the business. This is a broad commercial role for a developing legal professional to get some fantastic in-house exposure.
OxfordshirePermanent£75,000 - £90,000
- 12 Month FTC with well known software company!
- Excellent in-house opportunity for a developing solicitor
Our client is a top Multinational tech organisation with a fantastic history. A great opportunity, not to be missed.
BracknellPermanent£90 - £95,000
- Work with a top Multinational Tech organisation.
- Work within a high performing team in one of the best known organisations.
Work in a high profile position within a well known telecoms organisation.
BerkshirePermanent£75,000 - £90,000
- Work within a highly talented legal team in Berkshire
- Work as a high profile regulatory lawyer in a broad and highly interesting role.
Our client is looking for a highly experienced Senior Counsel to join their rapidly growing legal team. The role will be primarily responsible for handling transactional matters and providing compliance support to the sales and management team across EMEA and APAC. The role will also involve working to meet key legal and business objectives across EMEA and APAC reporting to the Director of Legal.
- Work for a thriving software organisation with lots of flexibility.
- Work in a fast paced and hugely successful software organisation.
This position is for an interim legal counsel to join the team for 9-12 months to support a busy legal team during a maternity leave.
- In-house legal counsel
- Global IT Software Company
An excellent job for a generalist who wants to work in a small team of four lawyers.
- A global brand
- A chance to work on an international level with a huge level autonomy
To direct, manage, maintain, and support the administration of our clients legal compliance function in consultation with the VP of Legal & Business Affairs.
- Immediately available Compliance Manager
- required for multinational technology business
Work for a market leading organisation in an award winning legal team as a commercial lawyer with excellent career prospects.
- Work for a top pioneering organisation and leading brand
- Work in a highly established and award winning team