Legal - Technology & Telecoms jobs
26 Matching Jobs
Technology & Telecoms jobs
- LondonPermanent£70,000 - £85,000
My client is a dynamic player in the software space and is growing. They require a Legal Counsel - Software to join their UK team in London.
LondonPermanent£75,000 - £90,000
- Software Lawyer to join Growing US Software business
- London Based
Excellent opportunity for an IP Legal Counsel - Sole Counsel in London at a leading Technology business.
- Leading Tech Business with Start up Feel requires a Sole Counsel
Join a top software organisation and market leader providing full service software solutions to thousands of businesses internationally.
They are looking to grow their team with a robust, technically excellent and commercially minded legal contract manager who enjoys working in a dynamic environment.
West LondonPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- Work for a Market leader.
- Gain excellent exposure with a Market leader.
Iconic Media & Tech Brand in West London is looking for a passionate and driven commercial lawyer to join their Consumer Products team.
GuildfordPermanent£75,000 - £90,000
- Iconic Media Brand requires a Legal Counsel to join the West London Mobile Team
- West London
A Mid Level Technology Lawyer is required to join a small and dynamic legal team within a global tech business in Guildford.
AddlestonePermanent£45,000 - £75,000
- Global Technology Business requires a Lawyer to join the team
Mid-size Tech Brand is looking for a mid level lawyer looking to join a small UK/EMEA team to support their commercial functions.
CambridgePermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- US Tech business requires a Commercial Lawyer to join their team
Imagine a world where devices, places and people become so inter-connected that daily life changes forever. Now stop imagining, and start believing.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- Qualcomm in Cambridge requires a Junior Lawyer to join the team
- Global Technology
My telecommunication's client is looking to build it's team in London with the addition of a commercial lawyer who has an understanding of technology agreements.
CambridgePermanent£35,000 - £50,000
- International Telecommunications / Mobile Provider
- City of London
An excellent opportunity for a newly qualified lawyer / junior lawyer to join a global technology business in Cambridge.
- Technology Giant in Cambridge requires a Junior Lawyer / NQ
To work within the Europe Office Legal and Compliance Team to provide advice on regulatory/compliance matters, focussing on data protection.
The work will span delivering advice on data protection law issues to UK and Europe Office teams, as well as providing advice on other relevant compliance / regulatory matters from time to time to assist the wider team.
- Global tech conglomerate are seeking a Data Protection Lawyer
- for a In House Legal Counsel position