Legal - Transport & Distribution jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Transport & Distribution jobs
This is a broad role covering matters concerning oil, trading and shipping as well as assisting the client on gas, power and emissions trading and multi-jurisdictional regulatory issues.
- Senior legal counsel (5 year PQE+) - Oil / LNG / Shipping / Trading
- Seeking UK Qualified shipping lawyer with Oil/LNG experience/exposure
Interesting shipping work offering both non-contentious shipping work as well as the opportunity to take on / learn about more corporate work.
GlasgowTemporary£64,000 - £65,000
- Shipping role for UK Qualified lawyer in Monaco, France
- Excellent package
Our client is looking for a Company Secretary on a 2 days per week basis. The contract is initially 6 months but has scope to go permanent thereafter.
- Interim Company Secretary
The data protection manager is expected to be able to fully grasp the complexity of data management and the legal requirements surrounding it across our European operations. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of databases and data analysis procedures. You will also be tech-savvy and possess excellent troubleshooting skills.
- A global automotive business are seeking
- a data protection specialist
Our Client is looking for a mid-level commercial lawyer to join their UK office in Surrey.
- Legal Counsel
- Mulitnational electronics distribution company