Life Sciences - Pharmaceutical jobs
3 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobEdinburghPermanent
An exciting opportunity for a consultant Pathologist to join a newly established division of a global clinical trials organisation.Review routine histopathology slides on daily basis to enable the lab to meet turnaround times for enrolment of patients into clinical trials.Establish and provide morphological diagnosis on H & E stained slides on both oncological and general surgical pathology samples as per clinical trial requirements. Review and score Immunohistochemistry and FISH slides. As part of a team, establish new histopathology assays in the laboratory. Provide pathologist input to discussions with clinical trial sponsors, both to facilitate winning business and thereafter to ensure delivery of the goals of the clinical trial in an efficient and cost-effective manner, ensuring that the highest standards of quality and customer service are maintained.
DerbyshirePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Senior Anatomic Pathologist to lead central laboratory for clinical trials
- Q2 Solutions, a leading global clinical trials laboratory services organisation
Derbyshire based Pharmaceutical Consultancy organisation seeking a Pharmaceutical Project Manager to work with the Clinical Trials team across all aspects of Supply Chain and Operations and client liaison.
MaidenheadPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Fabulous Opportunity for Development in Pharmaceuticals
- Rapidly Expanding East Midlands based Corporation
Exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager with Vaccines or Pharmaceutical experience to join a global health-care business based in West Maidenhead.
- Superb opportunity to join growing pharmaceutical company as Marketing Manager
- Successful marketing track record working in the vaccines space ideal