Logistics - 3pl Commercial Management jobs
10 Matching Jobs
3pl Commercial Management jobs
- Burton-On-TrentPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
We are recruiting for a Freight Carrier Manager to join a Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain business in Burton-On-Trent. The role essentially is working with a leading manufacturer and managing their outsourced logistics across much of Europe.
WatfordPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- An International Freight Business
- Carrier Manager and Analyst
My client, a leading, global 3PL is looking for an Account Support Manager on a temp-to-perm basis in a developing site.
BirminghamPermanent£52,000 - £58,000
- Temp-to-Perm Role Must be Immediately Available
- Must have 3pl Commercial Management/3PL Relationship Management/Customer Service
My client, a leading global retailer, is currently seeking an experienced Carrier Manager to develop their ecommerce offering.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with a 3PL provider, experience working with a major retailer and in depth knowledge of the UK and European Carrier Markets.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced logistics professional looking to progress within a corporate environment.
WalsallTemporary£35,000 - £45,000
- Seeking an experienced and driven carrier manager
- MUST have eCommerce filfilment experience
My client is a leading distribution business based in Walsall. They are looking for an interim Transport Contract Manager be responsible for their flagship operation in the West Midlands.
PeterboroughPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Leading distribution business
- CPC - Essential
Transport Contract Manager - Peterborough Based
NottinghamshirePermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Leading UK 3PL Provider
- Monday - Friday Role / £45,000 + Company Car, Bonus & Benefits
A forever evolving and growing business who have expanded there company and looking to add value to additional clients in FMCG. Providing total logistical solutions manufacturers in the food industry, warehousing and distribution solutions for international Blue Chip clients.
NorthamptonshirePermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Covering the central part of the UK with a keen focus on logistics for FMCG
- Winning business for SME to Corporate level clients for a leading business
A strategic Business development position with a hands on approach. From strategic planning to prospect to the development of the logistical offering with a focus on the retail sector.
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- Responsible for full supplychain solutions with a keen focus on the retail
- Shaping and develop the of Retail offereings and winning high level business
A European Transportation & Warehouse Manager is required for a leading manufacturer and distributor based in London.
West MidlandsPermanent£80,000 - £90,000
- A leading manufacturer and distributor
- European Supply Chain/Logistics experience required
The 3PL Contracts Manager is responsible for all aspects of 3PL management contracting with suppliers, couriers and delivery partners agreeing service levels and working contracts.
- Leading E-Commerce Business
- Exceptional Careeer Development Opportunities