Logistics - 3pl Commercial Management jobs
7 Matching Jobs
3pl Commercial Management jobs
- East MidlandsPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
A highly consultative Business Development Director position working for a forward thinking 4PL business. Tasked with sourcing and following up marketing interest, and providing bespoke solution for clients with high expectations for high value propositions.
WolverhamptonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- New business, highly consultative and solution led offering for a 4PL
- IT backed logisitics solution working with high cost, high expectation clients
My client, a leading 3PL provider based in the West Midlands are currently seeking an experienced Transport Contract Manager to oversee their largest 2-man home delivery contract in the UK.
The ideal candidate will be from a 3PL background with home delivery experience.
BirminghamPermanent£52,000 - £58,000
- 2 man home delivery contract
- Leading company with vast progression opportunities
My client, a leading global retailer, is currently seeking an experienced Carrier Manager to develop their ecommerce offering.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with a 3PL provider, experience working with a major retailer and in depth knowledge of the UK and European Carrier Markets.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced logistics professional looking to progress within a corporate environment.
PeterboroughPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Seeking an experienced and driven carrier manager
- MUST have eCommerce filfilment experience
Transport Contract Manager - Peterborough Based
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- Leading UK 3PL Provider
- Monday - Friday Role / £45,000 + Company Car, Bonus & Benefits
A European Transportation & Warehouse Manager is required for a leading manufacturer and distributor based in London.
West MidlandsPermanent£80,000 - £90,000
- A leading manufacturer and distributor
- European Supply Chain/Logistics experience required
The 3PL Contracts Manager is responsible for all aspects of 3PL management contracting with suppliers, couriers and delivery partners agreeing service levels and working contracts.
- Leading E-Commerce Business
- Exceptional Careeer Development Opportunities