Logistics - 3pl Commercial Management jobs
6 Matching Jobs
3pl Commercial Management jobs
- ManchesterTemporary£250 - £300 per day (£64,995 - £77,994)
Leading Parcels business in the middle of an aggressive growth strategy require an Interim Transport Contract Manager to provide leadership and support for a period of 6-9 months. Based in Manchester but with national travel expected.
NottinghamshirePermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Interim Transport Contract Manager
- Leading Parcels Business
A forever evolving and growing business who have expanded there company and looking to add value to additional clients in FMCG. Providing total logistical solutions manufacturers in the food industry, warehousing and distribution solutions for international Blue Chip clients.
NorthamptonshirePermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Covering the central part of the UK with a keen focus on logistics for FMCG
- Winning business for SME to Corporate level clients for a leading business
A strategic Business development position with a hands on approach. From strategic planning to prospect to the development of the logistical offering with a focus on the retail sector.
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- Responsible for full supplychain solutions with a keen focus on the retail
- Shaping and develop the of Retail offereings and winning high level business
A European Transportation & Warehouse Manager is required for a leading manufacturer and distributor based in London.
West MidlandsPermanent£80,000 - £90,000
- A leading manufacturer and distributor
- European Supply Chain/Logistics experience required
The 3PL Contracts Manager is responsible for all aspects of 3PL management contracting with suppliers, couriers and delivery partners agreeing service levels and working contracts.
- Leading E-Commerce Business
- Exceptional Careeer Development Opportunities