Logistics - Customer Service jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Customer Service jobs
- NottinghamPermanent£22,000 - £23,000
This role is based from the Nottingham office, the position is to work within one of our specialist divisions of Logistics as a Business Development Executive, who are looking for somebody to work with them in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain sector.
West YorkshirePermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Career opportunity with huge progression
- The leading white coller recruitment business in the UK
A leading 3PL company requires a Contract Manager to direct; daily, customer facing, operational activities, throughout key contracts. Whilst driving high performance throughout the team, the contracts manager will be responsible for the success and profitability of the contract.
- Contract Manager 3PL Central / West Yorkshrie / FMCG
- Leading 3PL / FMCG / Logistics / Customer Facing / Contract Manager
To lead and direct the customer service team towards delivering excellence in customer care by focusing on people development, problem prevention and continuous improvement of CS operations. To represent the Voice of Customer in the local management team and give an input to improving operations that support the Site Business Plan.
- Logistics customer service experience desirable
- A leading European business
To ensure that the company operates in line with all legal requirements including Health & Safety and Data Protection requirements at all times.
EdinburghTemporary£20,000 - £25,000
My client based in Edinburgh provides software led end to end video solutions for the security industry. We provide solutions for many sectors including airports, casinos, cities, banking and the police. My client is looking for a customer services focused individual with experience within distribution.
The role is varied and requires an outgoing, flexible and committed individual who can work well on their own initiative and also successfully within a team environment.
CumbriaPermanent£32,000 - £38,000
- Logistics Customer Service Exec (12 month FTC)
- Logistics Customer Service Exec (12 month FTC), Edinburgh
A leading multi - drop logistics organisation is looking for a Customer Service Manager in the Cumbria area
WellingboroughPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- A leading multi-drop logistics organisation
- Customer Service Manager
The role of Customer Service manager will be an important link between the operational teams and their customers.
LeicestershirePermanent£27,000 - £32,000
- *Monday - Friday Operation*
- *Operational Customer Service*
Key Account Manager - Leading UK 3PL Business - Leicestershire
- Leading UK 3PL Business
- Monday - Friday / 08:00 - 17:00
A Recruitment Consultant is required to join one of the fastest growing divisions within a leading professional recruitment consultancy.
- One of the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for
- Unlimited career opportunities, both nationally and internationally