Logistics - Customer Service jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Customer Service jobs
- Milton KeynesPermanent£20,000 - £21,700
Customer Operations Controller responsible for handling all incoming system alerts and alarms.
A great opportunity to grow within a highly respected and reputable organisation in the market.
NottinghamPermanent£22,000 - £23,000
- A fleet services market-leader offering Operations Controller opportunity
- An exciting opportunity for someone wanting to work a busy office environment
This role is based from the Nottingham office, the position is to work within one of our specialist divisions of Logistics as a Business Development Executive, who are looking for somebody to work with them in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain sector.
CumbriaPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Career opportunity with huge progression
- The leading white coller recruitment business in the UK
A leading multi - drop logistics organisation is looking for a Customer Service Manager in the Cumbria area
EdinburghTemporary£20,000 - £25,000
- A leading multi-drop logistics organisation
- Customer Service Manager
My client based in Edinburgh provides software led end to end video solutions for the security industry. We provide solutions for many sectors including airports, casinos, cities, banking and the police. My client is looking for a customer services focused individual with experience within distribution.
The role is varied and requires an outgoing, flexible and committed individual who can work well on their own initiative and also successfully within a team environment.
- Logistics Customer Service Exec (12 month FTC)
- Logistics Customer Service Exec (12 month FTC), Edinburgh