Logistics - Head Office jobs
13 Matching Jobs
Head Office jobs
My client is a large distribution business who are looking for a ambitious transport administrator with an eye for detail to join their well established team.
West LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Opportunity to join a large organisation
- Progression and Training
Michael Page Logistics are looking to recruit an Operations Manager for our client in the West London area.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £48,000
- Excellent opportunity for a rapidly growing luxury brand
- Based in the West London area.
Opportunity for newly qualified accountants to gain exposure to all areas of finance within a high-growth SME in central London.
As a Financial controller, you will be reporting directly to the financial director and have an all encompassing role, looking after the financial reporting, operational finance, and planning & analyses of the business, while liaising with the different departments within the company.
- Financial Controller for Newly Qualified
- SME start-up with 100% YOY growth
The Analyst will provide in depth analysis of branch efficiency's focusing on fleet / driver utilisation & operational / legal compliance and other performance and cost data, identify and track areas for focus and improvement, and support the Central Transport team and the business in the delivery of budget targets and strategic projects.
ChesterTemporary£11 - £12 per hour (£22,878 - £24,958)
- Opportunity to join a newly established team
- progression and management development
Immediate Start for an interim logistics controller - 5 month contract based in Chester
CoventryPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Interim Logistics Controller
- Chester - Immeidate Start
My Client, an Automotive Solutions company that provides on-call replacement vehicles for a number of leading Automotive companies, is currently seeking a Site Manager to lead a team of customer service representatives.
You will be the main liaison between automotive clients and their customers who have purchased vehicles and need assistance on a short term basis.
Previous automotive experience is a must.
BirminghamPermanent£21,000 - £24,000
- Seeking an experienced Vehicle Solution Manager
- MUST have experience leading a team in an office environment
My client is a rapidly expanding global leader within food e-comm and is looking to grow their central operations team further. They are currently seeking a graduate calibre candidate experienced within a management or supervisory role within the leisure,food or logistics sector to join their team and progress within this global start up.
LeicestershirePermanent£48,000 - £60,000
- Opportunity to join a global E-COMM business
- Looking for graduate calibre candidates to develop within a start up enviroment
Solutions Design / Projects / Optimisation Manager
- Leading 3PL Provider - Leicestershire
- Must Have Solutions Design / Projects / Optimisation Experience
This growing international business are seeking a FP&A senior analyst to work within their UK office in the Greater London area. This role will involve working across 13 entities and 4 continents.
ChippenhamPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- FP&A Senior Analyst role in the Aviation Industry
- Within a growth company that has over 25 facilities across EMEA & the US
The Fleet Analyst will provide intelligent and innovative analysis in support of all commercial transport fleet decision making across the organisation. The role will report into the [Head of FP&A / FP&A Company manager] with the objective of ensuring the Company is able to leverage maximum benefit of scale and commercial opportunity through the strategic and independent coordination of all Group fleet requirements.
- Fleet Analyst