Logistics - Head Office jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Head Office jobs
- LeedsPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
You will join the business as a specialist in Data Analysis to help the decision making process of the business and to drive the next phase of growth.
- Create an analysis model to impact decision making
- Opportunity in a newly created role
My client is a large distribution business who are looking for a ambitious transport administrator with an eye for detail to join their well established team.
- Opportunity to join a large organisation
- Progression and Training
The Analyst will provide in depth analysis of branch efficiency's focusing on fleet / driver utilisation & operational / legal compliance and other performance and cost data, identify and track areas for focus and improvement, and support the Central Transport team and the business in the delivery of budget targets and strategic projects.
BirminghamPermanent£21,000 - £24,000
- Opportunity to join a newly established team
- progression and management development
My client is a rapidly expanding global leader within food e-comm and is looking to grow their central operations team further. They are currently seeking a graduate calibre candidate experienced within a management or supervisory role within the leisure,food or logistics sector to join their team and progress within this global start up.
LeicestershirePermanent£48,000 - £60,000
- Opportunity to join a global E-COMM business
- Looking for graduate calibre candidates to develop within a start up enviroment
Solutions Design / Projects / Optimisation Manager
ChippenhamPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Leading 3PL Provider - Leicestershire
- Must Have Solutions Design / Projects / Optimisation Experience
The Fleet Analyst will provide intelligent and innovative analysis in support of all commercial transport fleet decision making across the organisation. The role will report into the [Head of FP&A / FP&A Company manager] with the objective of ensuring the Company is able to leverage maximum benefit of scale and commercial opportunity through the strategic and independent coordination of all Group fleet requirements.
City of LondonTemporary£375 - £450 per day (£97,493 - £116,991)
- Fleet Analyst
The Business Analyst will sit within the Corporate Finance Team, and will play a pivotal role in successfully delivering a large development pipeline and assisting in the due diligence work around potential acquisitions. This is a very high-level role working with senior stakeholders both internally and externally including the CEO, CFO, Group Treasurer, Head of M&A and the shareholders themselves.
- Corporate Business Analyst for the UK's leading ports group
- Business case review and investment appraisal skills required